لیہ والے بھیا۔۔

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

جانی! توبہ کا اور نیک کام کرنے کا دروازہ ہر وقت کھلا ہے
تازہ خبر۔۔
لیہ کو جانے والی سڑک میں عالمی قوتوں کی غیر معمولی دلچسپی۔ مستقبل کا سی پیک قرار ۔۔کام آگے بڑھانے کے لئے عالمی شہرت آفتہ لیہ والے چوکرے اور عقل کے ٹوکرے کی ہاں کا انتظار​

stargazer

Wish it was so. But he is primarily a conspiracy goon who alludes to false allegations and misinforms, many times presenting papers and documents. But the most annoying and disgusting is that he is full of him.
See when someone steps out of the bounds of their area of training and expertise they fall into this trap of feeling like Aklay kul. He has been accusing people of this act so now he is facing the same charge.

jani1

43370017_2169460596676103_24778843151663104_o.jpg

کچھ لوگ ایسے ہوتے ہیں جو شکل سے ہی جاہل لگتے ہیں . یہ واحد بندہ ہے جو نہ صرف شکل سے جاہل لگتا ہے بلکہ عقل سے ابو جہل لگتا ہے
What about Dr. Shahid Masood.....What your opinion......
Wish it was so. But he is primarily a conspiracy goon who alludes to false allegations and misinforms, many times presenting papers and documents. But the most annoying and disgusting is that he is full of him.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This economist Ashfaq Hassan Khan is simply a negative person, he can't see any positive thing in any intervention.
Ghar main bhi batti nahi kholta kahien kisi cheez may koi masbit cheez naa nazar aa jaay'e.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ashfaq Hassan Khan

May be it is time that you start accepting the Crackhead !

Dr. Ashfaq Hassan Khan advised this Crackhead not to go to IMF but the Crackhead was hell bend to lick his own spit and turned to IMF which did not prove any tangible benefit......other then increasing the national debt !

(DAWN Sep 2018) PM Khan forms 18-member Economic Advisory Council
PM Imran Khan appointed Dr Ashfaque Hassan Khan (Dean NUST) as his second senior most Economic Advisor on a council comprising 18.

Only Dr Ashfaque opposed IMF package in EAC

Dr Adam

jani1

رحمان بابا بہت گہری بات کہہ گئے

کوئی بری تو کوئی اچھی بات کہے گا میرے پیٹھ پیچھے
میں رحمان بروں کے لیئے برا تو اچھوں کے لیئے اچھا ہوں۔۔۔

121316561_2777028552512338_7546146184516361372_n.jpg

May be it is time that
? ? ? ? ?

@ Caballero

بزرگ کہتے ہیں کہ جس چیز کا پتا نہ ہو اس میں انگل نہیں چڑھاتے

jani1

When Rehman Baba was alive, this nation declared him a Ghaddar and I am sure you dont know this
شٹ اپ یار۔۔۔۔ یو نو نتنگ اباوٹ رحمان بابا۔۔۔
اوہ ۔۔ مے بی یو تھاٹ اٹس رحمان ملک وی آر ٹاکنگ اباوٹ۔۔۔

Eyeaan

When Rehman Baba was alive, this nation declared him a Ghaddar and I am sure you dont know this
I'm certain that you don't know "taka bhar" about Rahman Baba or his poetry or his era -- why do you indulge in such blatant lies?
I have observed you spread falsehood regarding every matter all the time, but do you guys have an iota of shame spreading falsehood about a poet and a saint, and what has nothing to do with politics whatsoever..

Last edited: