عیسائیت کی پاکستان میں ترقی کی اصل وجوہ

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1.png

2.png

3.png

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
when your mother/father/child is dying and u can't pay and u see the convenient way to change your religion, that's not FREEDOM of choice.
Then sir it is real test case of one's Eman and there brought up. If they carried away to sold out their Eman for health, wealth, fame etc. And thats what Dajjal fitna actually would be.

So it isn't only Christanity, Qadiyaniyat or so many other sect which people been forced or compelled b/c of their own weak faith. Evil will come with all of its might and we have been told how to be prepared and fight with it. So my whole point is just to do personal catharsis and do blame game to run away from personal responsibility and own failure then such articles and these artifacts are quite pleasing. However, if someone need a good lesson learned then need to peek in own matters and lifestyle first.

muhammadadeel

Then sir it is real test case of one's Eman and there brought up. If they carried away to sold out their Eman for health, wealth, fame etc. And thats what Dajjal fitna actually would be.

So it isn't only Christanity, Qadiyaniyat or so many other sect which people been forced or compelled b/c of their own weak faith. Evil will come with all of its might and we have been told how to be prepared and fight with it. So my whole point is just to do personal catharsis and do blame game to run away from personal responsibility and own failure then such articles and these artifacts are quite pleasing. However, if someone need a good lesson learned then need to peek in own matters and lifestyle first.

Anyone can be persuaded when venerable. The poor/needy people are used by Christians and Qadiani's at the most venerable time.

How can this even be legal or human?

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anyone can be persuaded when venerable. The poor/needy people are used by Christians and Qadiani's at the most venerable time. How can this even be legal?
I didn't see anything legal or something else. Again for me its matte of ethics and spirtual responsibility of community then to blame Govt of any party or any part of world.
For that we need to read islamic hisotry & enlighten us that howcome 3 top sahaba (RA) for some odd reasons can't able to went to jihad/fight for prosperity of islam as directed by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and then they were boycotted & during this boycott a famous non muslim ruler wrote a letter to one of those 3 Sahabi to come and join their religion and become part of their kingdom and get wealth etc.
So my point is this been part of our islamic history even before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) there were offers to earlier Prophet to stop preaching & practicing islam and get worldly rewards.

muhammadadeel

I didn't see anything legal or something else. Again for me its matte of ethics and spirtual responsibility of community then to blame Govt of any party or any part of world.
For that we need to read islamic hisotry & enlighten us that howcome 3 top sahaba (RA) for some odd reasons can't able to went to jihad/fight for prosperity of islam as directed by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and then they were boycotted & during this boycott a famous non muslim ruler wrote a letter to one of those 3 Sahabi to come and join their religion and become part of their kingdom and get wealth etc.
So my point is this been part of our islamic history even before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) there were offers to earlier Prophet to stop preaching & practicing islam and get worldly rewards.

Oh yes, you are a liberal as well. U want to debate this out. Tell me which Christian missionary school did u get brainwashed at.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh yes, you are a liberal as well. U want to debate this out. Tell me which Christian missionary school did u get brainwashed at.
And here we caught u again, when u ran out of logical arugment and factual answers u start cursing others and this clearly tell me kind of islam u have. And I see ur bashing other days on ur so called fatwa related threads.
Regarding debate, i will do it with some one have basic knowledge of islam not with someone of copy-pasta nature and someone like knob kind of intellectual

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
"In fact, the Prophet Muhammad (S) used to make du’a to be protected from disbelief (kufr) and poverty (fakr) at the same time, highlighting the correlation between the two. The Prophet (S) understood that when there is poverty in society, there is likely to be a lack of education, a rise in crimes and eventually, an increase in ignorance. Hence, as another hadith relates, poverty will thus eventually lead to disbelief."

reference

muhammadadeel

And here we caught u again, when u ran out of logical arugment and factual answers u start cursing others and this clearly tell me kind of islam u have. And I see ur bashing other days on ur so called fatwa related threads.
Regarding debate, i will do it with some one have basic knowledge of islam not with someone of copy-pasta nature and someone like knob kind of intellectual

When u presume vulnerability of some person as a test of his Emann.

I hope u go through a similar circumstance then u'll learn a lesson. If u have a parent/child on the bed and u can only buy health with selling your religion then i'll see how logical of an argument u'll make.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
When u presume vulnerability of some person as a test of his Emann.

I hope u go through a similar circumstance then u'll learn a lesson. If u have a parent/child on the bed and u can only buy health with selling your religion then i'll see how logical of an argument u'll make.
yea and then u need to enlighten us so called islam and tell me how many of Sahaba (RA) commit suicide become of hunger & miseries which they been through. So instead of cursing others while running out of argument, better have a sitting with some saint scholar and learn what to do according to Sunnah and what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us to save our eman in such situation

back to the future

yea and then u need to enlighten us so called islam and tell me how many of Sahaba (RA) commit suicide become of hunger & miseries which they been through. So instead of cursing others while running out of argument, better have a sitting with some saint scholar and learn what to do according to Sunnah and what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us to save our eman in such situation
They will not provide you anything until you give in to their wishes
Us and Pakistan relations are a point in this case

muhammadadeel

how many of Sahaba (RA) commit suicide become of hunger & miseries which they been through

extremity / adversity is temporary a test from God not a trail to hell. When Qadianis/Christian missionaries open up pockets to buy people they are sending them directly into hell.

For you the fictitious eman has no application in real life. Islam is about the real life not the bullshit 2nd grade intellectual existence whose form you embody.

Logic applies when circumstances permit, when a mother sees her child on a death bed she'll give herself up completely to anything rather than see her child go. For you this part of the argument wud be illogical bcz either ur a non-Muslim or a liberal. In both cases the concern u hold for Islam is mere joke of your own existence.

muhammadadeel

They will not provide you anything until you give in to their wishes
Us and Pakistan relations are a point in this case
Qadians and Christian missions are a fraud, they shud be treated like criminals when buying people's faith at Christian hospitals and churches for education. The sooner we ban them the better for our generations. No christian sends his child to a madrassa but they brain wash our people with their bullshit.

pyare

Citizen

If others can give health wealth money to change religion of poor people in distress why can't Muslims come forward and help those distressed people who change their faith .