عمران نامہ/اخلاقیات کے تناظر میں

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because America say to inki ghand paththi hai.

USA is arming Israel and supports the massacre of Muslims happening in Palestine. Even some of the jews think it is wrong what Israel is doing there.

But khuta patwari, he wants Pakistan to be another palestine and india to be the next Israel and all paki muslims to be massacred.

Anyone who are criticising IK for taking this loan are enemies of the state. These haramis are fine with American slavery and killing pakistanis in the name of war on terror destroying pakistan peace but their ass burns when a muslim country helps and we don't have to become slaves.
بولا کم اور پڑھا زیادہ کرو۔ اس سے زیادہ اپنے بھائی کے لئے اور کوئی مشورہ نہیں ہے میرے پاس

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bring some patriotism in yourself. That is my advice for you
میں بے پڑھنے کا مشورہ دیا تھا اور آپ جناب نے عمل کرتے ہوئے میرے نام کے ساتھ لگے بلوچ کو پڑھ لیا تبھی حب الوطنی کا درس جھاڑ دیا ہے۔ لگے رہو بھائی صاحب ۔ ایک طرح کے پٹواریوں سے ابھی جان چھوٹی نہیں ہے کہ دوسری طرح کے گلے پڑ گئے ہیں۔

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ye bhi poch ley, iski kami thi bus. Pura media sub kuch poch raha hai IK say aur PTI se.
Pichli Govt mei lifafon ka mou band tha ab khul gia hai.

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ye bhi poch ley, iski kami thi bus. Pura media sub kuch poch raha hai IK say aur PTI se.
Pichli Govt mei lifafon ka mou band tha ab khul gia hai.
پر میں تو پی ٹی آئی کا سپورٹر ہوں۔ کل بھی تھا آج بھی ہوں اور قوی امکان ہے کل بھی رہوں گا۔

CANSUK

پر میں تو پی ٹی آئی کا سپورٹر ہوں۔ کل بھی تھا آج بھی ہوں اور قوی امکان ہے کل بھی رہوں گا۔

Don't worry even if you aren't IK supporter, i'll say the same thing.
Pichli Govt mei jin Lifafon ka mou band tha ab khul gia hai......
Your post timing and question raise so many points.....

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lagta nahi hai. Mujhe tou khalis patwari lagtay ho
پہلی بات میرا سوال اگر غور سے پڑھ لیتے تو وہ عمران پر تنقید نہیں ہے ۔ صورت حال یہ تھی کے پیچھے سانپ تھا اور آگے کھائی تھی۔ اب مقصد صرف یہ طئے کرنا تھا کہ سانپ سے ڈسا جانا بہتر تھا کہ کھائی میں گرنا۔ لگتا کچھ نہیں ہوتا جو ہوتا ہے وہ رویہ ہوتا ہے۔ پٹواری کی طرح تم برتاؤ کر رہے ہو ۔ نہ سوچا نہ سمجھا بس فتویٰ جھار دیا۔

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't worry even if you aren't IK supporter, i'll say the same thing.
Pichli Govt mei jin Lifafon ka mou band tha ab khul gia hai......
Your post timing and question raise so many points.....
ویسے بھی میرا سوال عقلمندوں کے لئے تھا ۔ تم خوامخواہ تکلیف کرنے پر تل گئے ہو۔

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان کا دورہ سعودی عرب، اس دورے میں ملی امداد ۔ اس امداد کے نتیجے میں جو حالات بہتر ہوں گے اس پر خوشیاں منائیں؟ یا پھر اپنا سر وحشی درندوں کے آگے جو نہ صرف ہمارے مقامات مقدسہ پر مسلط ہیں بلکہ اسلام کی بدنامی کا بھی باعث ہیں، جھکانے پر ماتم کریں۔۔۔ پیسے ملنے پر بھنگڑے ڈالیں یا پر اپنا ہاتھ ان ہاتھوں میں دینے پر بین کریں جو ہاتھ شام ، عراق، یمن حتہٰ کے پاکستان اور افغانستان میں لاکھوں بے گناہوں کے خون سے رنگے ہوئے ہیں؟
میری سمجھ میں تو کچھ نہیں آتا پر آپ دوستوں میں سے کوئی عقلمند ہو جو اس گتھی کو سلجھا سکے؟؟

Jamal-Khashoggi-1033614.jpg
Excellent observation, all Pakistani's should listen to him and then he/she will tell Nawaz Sharif Family and PPPP leaders to return the looted money. Am I correct?

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Excellent observation, all Pakistani's should listen to him and then he/she will tell Nawaz Sharif Family and PPPP leaders to return the looted money. Am I correct?
تیرے عشق کی انتہا چاہتا ہوں، میری سادگی دیکھ میں کیا چاہتا ہوں۔
کبھی کسی چور یا ڈاکو نے مانگنے سے چوری یا لوٹ کا مال واپس کیا ہے آج تک؟؟؟؟ فرض کرو کہ وطن کی محبت میں وہ غدار وطن پیسہ واپس کر بھی دیں تو آنٹی مریم کا اتنا مہنگا میک اپ تیرا چاچا کروائے گا روزانہ کی بنیادوں پر ؟؟

Steyn

پہلی بات میرا سوال اگر غور سے پڑھ لیتے تو وہ عمران پر تنقید نہیں ہے ۔ صورت حال یہ تھی کے پیچھے سانپ تھا اور آگے کھائی تھی۔ اب مقصد صرف یہ طئے کرنا تھا کہ سانپ سے ڈسا جانا بہتر تھا کہ کھائی میں گرنا۔ لگتا کچھ نہیں ہوتا جو ہوتا ہے وہ رویہ ہوتا ہے۔ پٹواری کی طرح تم برتاؤ کر رہے ہو ۔ نہ سوچا نہ سمجھا بس فتویٰ جھار دیا۔

Did you even read my post.

Or are you really this moronic?

America has killed more innocents than this lone journalist.

Why don't you have a problem with america and what your old government did than suddenly this loan from Saudia and IK not meddling in SA affairs.

The answer is simple. Your masters have fed you this propaganda to attack IK on. You really don't even know who this jamal kashogi guy is, your master nawaz harami has fed you this.

I know because the media is attacking IK on this instead of appreciating his efforts.

I know because i saw nawaz harami attacking the clause relating to prophet (saww) and these media didn't have a problem with nawaz sharif still. Yet they're attacking IK because some anti state journalist died.

So you're a moronic patwari. Your ass is hurting because IK said no NRO for your masters.

If you're this hurting for atrocities and violations of human rights, why don't you complain about Palestine, the guantanamo bay, kashmir.

I can't believe people have the audacity to preach IK about what he should've said about murder in another country when shobaz murdered in model town and no media has accused him.

Fucking hypocrites. Go and clean your backside first before you preach the world about human rights

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did you even read my post.

Or are you really this moronic?

America has killed more innocents than this lone journalist.

Why don't you have a problem with america and what your old government did than suddenly this loan from Saudia and IK not meddling in SA affairs.

The answer is simple. Your masters have fed you this propaganda to attack IK on. You really don't even know who this jamal kashogi guy is, your master nawaz harami has fed you this.

I know because the media is attacking IK on this instead of appreciating his efforts.

I know because i saw nawaz harami attacking the clause relating to prophet (saww) and these media didn't have a problem with nawaz sharif still. Yet they're attacking IK because some anti state journalist died.

So you're a moronic patwari. Your ass is hurting because IK said no NRO for your masters.

If you're this hurting for atrocities and violations of human rights, why don't you complain about Palestine, the guantanamo bay, kashmir.

I can't believe people have the audacity to preach IK about what he should've said about murder in another country when shobaz murdered in model town and no media has accused him.

Fucking hypocrites. Go and clean your backside first before you preach the world about human rights
ابے چول سنگھ تیری اس خرافات کا جواب دینے کا ٹائم نہیں ہے میرے پاس ۔ میرے پچھلے کمنٹس پڑھ لے تجھے ان سب باتوں کا جواب مل جائے گا ویسے بھی میں نے کہا تھا کہ میرا سوال عقلمندوں سے ہے تو خوامخواہ تکلیف اُٹھانے پر تل گیا ہے۔

Vitamin_C

Who here supports American arming of Israel or Israel massacre of Arabs?

I think even liberals here condemn American policy in middle east so this argument is fruitless.

You dont get to condemn Israel and then commend Imran Khan to ise the butchering of a journalist in Turkey as leverage to get a loan. This is why no country respects Pakistan. We are like vultures. We provide no value to the world in commerce, science or morality. But look for oppertunities like wars, cold war, assisnations to get weapons or loans to fund wars against India.

If you do not condemn injustice whereever it happens in the world, Palestine, Kashmir, Turkey, France or even Israel then you are suspect.

Because America say to inki ghand paththi hai.

USA is arming Israel and supports the massacre of Muslims happening in Palestine. Even some of the jews think it is wrong what Israel is doing there.

But khuta patwari, he wants Pakistan to be another palestine and india to be the next Israel and all paki muslims to be massacred.

Anyone who are criticising IK for taking this loan are enemies of the state. These haramis are fine with American slavery and killing pakistanis in the name of war on terror destroying pakistan peace but their ass burns when a muslim country helps and we don't have to become slaves.

Minister (2k+ posts)
تیرے عشق کی انتہا چاہتا ہوں، میری سادگی دیکھ میں کیا چاہتا ہوں۔
کبھی کسی چور یا ڈاکو نے مانگنے سے چوری یا لوٹ کا مال واپس کیا ہے آج تک؟؟؟؟ فرض کرو کہ وطن کی محبت میں وہ غدار وطن پیسہ واپس کر بھی دیں تو آنٹی مریم کا اتنا مہنگا میک اپ تیرا چاچا کروائے گا روزانہ کی بنیادوں پر ؟؟
FRIEND, MY CHACHA IS MASHALLAH VERY OLD PERSON AND HE CAN NOT AFFORD THE MAKEUP MONEY OF MARYAM SAHIBA, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT.

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
FRIEND, MY CHACHA IS MASHALLAH VERY OLD PERSON AND HE CAN NOT AFFORD THE MAKEUP MONEY OF MARYAM SAHIBA, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT.
میک اپ کا خرچہ برداشت کرنے کی سکت بھی رکھتے ہوں تو نہیں کرنا چاہئے ۔ ان کا حلال کا پیسہ اس کے حرام پر پلے ہوئے جسم پر حرام کیوں ہو۔ ویسے بھی اب تک اس کمبخت نے کوئی کمی نہیں چھوڑی ہم لوگوں سے لوٹا ہو پیسہ اپنے چہرے پر برباد کرنے میں۔ شوہر تو اس کا بوڑھا ہو چکا ہے پتہ نہیں اس عمر میں یہ نانی نما لڑکی کیوں بوڑھی گھوڑی لال لگام بن کر گھومتی ہے۔

Steyn

Who here supports American arming of Israel or Israel massacre of Arabs?

I think even liberals here condemn American policy in middle east so this argument is fruitless.

You dont get to condemn Israel and then commend Imran Khan to ise the butchering of a journalist in Turkey as leverage to get a loan. This is why no country respects Pakistan. We are like vultures. We provide no value to the world in commerce, science or morality. But look for oppertunities like wars, cold war, assisnations to get weapons or loans to fund wars against India.

If you do not condemn injustice whereever it happens in the world, Palestine, Kashmir, Turkey, France or even Israel then you are suspect.

It's not Pakistan alone. Every country looks for its interests.

America has done it after 9/11 to Pakistan and still expects it from IK government. Even before that.

I mean the biggest vulture is America, why do you think that islamophobic trump loves Saudi Arabia?

If America could do it, it would slap the weapons of mass destruction producer label on Saudia and attack it for its oil reserves. You're not really that dumb to think America really cares about what SA does to a journalist or human rights violation. Don't be a sheep and blindly believe what you see on media.

You're right Pakistan hasn't contributed anything to the world but terrorism. But it's not really Pakistans fault and more a fault of few corrupt politicians you can count on your fingers who recruited terrorists for their and even American interests.

So yeah, i think we're much better off not meddling in this half injustice. Because i don't trust the situation is as simple as America is telling us

Steyn

ابے چول سنگھ تیری اس خرافات کا جواب دینے کا ٹائم نہیں ہے میرے پاس ۔ میرے پچھلے کمنٹس پڑھ لے تجھے ان سب باتوں کا جواب مل جائے گا ویسے بھی میں نے کہا تھا کہ میرا سوال عقلمندوں سے ہے تو خوامخواہ تکلیف اُٹھانے پر تل گیا ہے۔

Because it went over your head. I really didn't expect you to understand. You have shown your level which is of a sheep that blindly believes what your lifafi media tells you.

Use your own brain.

Vitamin_C

Trump probably doesn't care because he has made it clear that few billion dollars trump morality and American values. But I don't think congress and senators share the same views as Trump and they will not let Trump off the hook.

Ill let IK have this one, sure Pakistan is in a shitty place economically because of previous governments and its a desperate situation. But as a Pakistani its embarrassing and less than ideal.

It's not Pakistan alone. Every country looks for its interests.

America has done it after 9/11 to Pakistan and still expects it from IK government. Even before that.

I mean the biggest vulture is America, why do you think that islamophobic trump loves Saudi Arabia?

If America could do it, it would slap the weapons of mass destruction producer label on Saudia and attack it for its oil reserves. You're not really that dumb to think America really cares about what SA does to a journalist or human rights violation. Don't be a sheep and blindly believe what you see on media.

You're right Pakistan hasn't contributed anything to the world but terrorism. But it's not really Pakistans fault and more a fault of few corrupt politicians you can count on your fingers who recruited terrorists for their and even American interests.

So yeah, i think we're much better off not meddling in this half injustice. Because i don't trust the situation is as simple as America is telling us

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because it went over your head. I really didn't expect you to understand. You have shown your level which is of a sheep that blindly believes what your lifafi media tells you.

Use your own brain.
ابے گدھے کے بچے (گدھے کا بچہ صرف روانی گفتگو کے لئے ورنہ گدھا بھی تو ہے اور گدھے کا بچہ بھی تو ہے) یہ مسئلہ ہے پاکستان کا ۔ ہمیں کوئی غرض نہیں ہے امریکہ کیا کرتا ہے اور کیا کرتا رہا ہے اور کیا کرے گا۔ مجھے اس پر بھی کوئی اعتراض نہیں ہے کہ عمران خان نے جمال پر بات کیوں نہیں کی۔ مجھے اچھی طرح پتہ ہے کہ مفلسی حس لطافت کو مٹا دیتی ہے۔ تو انسانی حقوق کی حفاظت وہ کریں جن کے پیٹ بھرے ہوئے ہیں۔ جیسے کہ امریکہ برطانیہ فرانس جرمنی وغیرہ۔ ہم خود بھوک اور افلاس کے مارے لوگ ہیں ہمارا کام نہیں ہے۔
ادھر مسئلہ پاکستان اور اس کی آزاد خارجہ پالیسی کا ہے۔ عمران نے امید دلائی تھی کہ وہ پاکستان کی خارجہ پالیسی کو پاکستان کے مفادات کے عین مطابق ترتیب دے گا۔ اور دوسرے ہی مہینے یہ کیا ہوا ہے؟؟ وہ جا کر پاکستان کو سعودی شاہی خاندان کا چوکیدار بنا کر آگیا ہے۔ میں یہ بھی نہیں کہہ رہا کہ اس نے غلط کام کر دیا ہے میں تو ایک سوال کر رہا ہوں کے اپنی مشکلات سے نکلنے کا جشن منائیں یا پھر اسی گڑھے میں گرنے کا غم منائیں جس میں ہم پچھلے کئی دہائیوں سے گرے ہوئے ہیں۔
مجھے تمہاری کتنی سمجھ آتی ہے کتنی نہیں اس کو پس پشت رکھتے ہوئے میں تمہیں تھوڑا منظرنامہ سمجھا دیتا ہوں ۔ ویسے سنی سنائی باتوں کی بجائے اپنے دماغ کو استعمال کرتے تو خود ہی سمجھ جاتے۔ بحر کیف۔
شاہ ایران کے تختہ الٹنے کے بعد سے ایران پر امریکہ برہم ہے یہ اس برہمی کی کئی وجوہات ہیں۔ پر اس کی ایک بنیادی وجہ اسرائیل کا وجود بھی ہے۔ ایران پر پابندیوں کے باوجود اس کو خدشہ رہا ہے کہ وہ کہیں اتنی طاقت نہ پکڑ لے کے خطے میں اس کے مفادات کو نقصان پہنچا سکے جس میں ایک اس کا مفاد اسرائیل بھی ہے۔ایران کو کمزور رکھنے کے لئے اس نے پہلے عراق کے ذریعے اس پر ایک جنگ مسلط کیے رکھی۔ اس کے بعد اس نے سعودی عرب کو استعمال کرتے ہوئے ایک شیعہ سنی فساد کھڑا کیا۔ شام ، عراق، یمن اس کے شاخسانہ ہیں۔ اسی سارے قصے میں اس نے سعودی عرب کی مدد سے آئی ایس آئی ایس جیس تنظیم کھـڑی کی اور خود ہی شور مچاتے رہے ۔ چور مچائے شور۔
اب اس پچھلی کئی دہائیوں کی رام کتھا میں پاکستان کہاں کھڑا رہا ہے ؟؟؟ سعودی شاہی خاندان کے ساتھ۔ وہ شاہی خاندان جو مسلم امہ میں قتل و غارت کا ذمہ دار ہے وہ شاہی خاندان جو امریکہ کا طفیلی ہے ۔ وہ شاہی خاندان جو اسرائیل کے وجود کا محافظ ہے۔
اب ایسا ہے کہ پاکستان بھی مجبور تھا ۔۔۔ پاکستان چاہتا تو اس ساری صورتحال میں دونوں طرف سے کھیل کر دونوں سے فائدے اٹھا سکتا تھا پر نہیں ہم شاہی خاندان کی محبت میں ہمیشہ ان کے ساتھ کھڑے رہے ۔ صرف ایک لفظ کے پیچھے وہ تھا خادم الحرمین شریفین۔
اب بھی سعودیہ جو ہم سے چاہتا ہے وہ بہت زیادہ ہے اس سے وہ جو ہمیں دے رہا ہے۔ جب ہم امریکہ کی مرضی کے خلاف افغانستان میں طالبان کی مدد کر سکتے ہیں تو اس کی پابندیوں کے باوجود ایران سے تیل بھی لے سکتے ہیں۔ اور اتنا تو تمہاری موٹی عقل میں آتا ہوگا کہ ایران کے لئے فی الحال تیل کی کوئی قیمت نہیں ہے۔ جو ہم ادھر مانگ کر لے رہے ہیں قرض کے طور پر لے رہے ہیں وہ ادھر سے مفت مل جانا تھا ۔ اور ایران کی قربت کے بعد ظاہر ہے سعودی عرب بھی اپنا اثر و رسوخ رکھنے کے لئے ڈالر دینے سے نہ چوکتا۔