صافی،خواجہ آصف کی بھارتی چینل کی ویڈیو دکھاکر EVMکو فراڈ ثابت کرنیکی کوشش

safi-evm1121.jpg

بھارتی راجیہ سبھا میں الیکٹرانک ووٹنگ مشین کے ساتھ چھیڑ چھاڑ کے طریقے کے حوالے سے ایک ویڈیو سوشل میڈیا پر گردش کررہی ہے جسے حکومت مخالفین خوب اچھال رہے ہیں۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق مائیکروبلاگنگ ویب سائٹ ٹویٹر پر مسلم لیگ ن کے سینئر رہنما اور سینئر صحافی سلیم صافی کی جانب سے یہ ویڈیو شیئر کی گئی جس میں بھارتی اسمبلی میں ایک ماہر الیکٹرانک ووٹنگ مشینوں میں کی جانے والی چھیڑ چھاڑ کے طریقے سے اراکین اسمبلی کو آگاہ کررہا تھا۔

خواجہ آصف نے یہ ویڈیو شیئر کرتے ہوئے لکھا کہ آنے والے انتخابات میں اس فراڈ کی تیاری اور الیکشن چور کرنے کا پروگرام بنایا جارہا ہے جس سے ماضی کی طرح ووٹ کے تقدس کو پامال ہونے کا خطرہ پیدا ہوگیا ہے مگر انشا اللہ یہ ارادے خاک میں مل جائیں گے ہم ہر محاذ پر اس کی مزاحمت کریں گے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1461371517602832387
سلیم صافی نے ویڈیو ٹویٹ کرتے ہوئے کہا کہ شبلی فراز اپنے باس کو خوش کرنے کیلئے ای وی ایم کی صورت میں گندے کھیل کی تیاری کرچکے ہیں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1461349469627109381
ویڈیو میں ایک بھارتی ماہر ای وی ایم مشین کی خامی بتاتے ہوئے کہتا ہے کہ اس مشین میں ایک ایسی سیٹنگ ہے کہ جس کو ایکٹیویٹ کرنے کے بعد تمام ووٹ کسی ایک مخصوص امیدوار کے کھاتےمیں جائیں گے چاہے وہ ووٹ کسی بھی امیدوار کو ڈالے جائیں اس کیلئے مشین کو چند کوڈز دینے کی ضرورت ہے اور یہ سیٹنگ ایکٹیویٹ ہوجائے گی۔

صارفین نے اس ویڈیو پر ردعمل دیتے ہوئے کہا کہ بھارتی ای وی ایم مشین سے متعلق اس ویڈیو کا موازنہ پاکستانی مشین سے کرنا درست نہیں ہے، ان رہنماؤں کو چاہیے پاکستانی ای وی ایم مشینوں کو ٹیسٹ کرنے کیلئے اپنے ٹیکنالوجی ماہرین کی مدد لیں اور عوام سے پھر اس کے نتائج شیئر کریں۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1461372849168564224
ایک صارف نے لکھا کہ ای وی ایم کی خرابی سے متعلق ویڈیو ملی بھی تو بھارت کی، لگتا ہے کہ ویڈیو مودی جی نے بھیجی ہوگی۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1461378058523488261
سلیم صافی کو جواب دیتے ہوئے رشید بلوچ کا کہنا تھا کہ یہ بندہ بھی اپنے آقاؤں کو خوش کرنے کے لیے کیا کچھ نہیں کرتا

https://twitter.com/x/status/1461353848589598722
ایک صارف نے سوال کیا کہ یہ تو بھارتی ہیں ۔ آپ کیسے صحافی ہیں؟ پاکستان کی عوام کو بھارتی الیکٹرونک ووٹنگ مشین دکھا کر کیا ثابت کرنا چاہتے ہیں؟

https://twitter.com/x/status/1461361213292515331
https://twitter.com/x/status/1461372951450816528 https://twitter.com/x/status/1461351201363034126 https://twitter.com/x/status/1461372046089281540

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most of the overseas population lives in the Gulf states, where rulers does not like political activities in their countries.
I've lived and worked in Saudi. All political parties have organisations there as well.

Saudis are least concerned what they do in their private time or in their private houses or events, as long as you don't speak against the Saudi govt. In Dubai it's even more relaxed.

Yes, they dont allow political parties to hold jalsas on the streets, or display banners on the streets, or canvas for votes in the street etc - but they dont mind if a political party have a dinner for their members in a restaurant or a hall they have booked. I've been to such events with no problems - mainly PTI and also one time for PMLN. (just google and you will see many examples - even their newspaper cover these event).

In any case, it's all going to be online. Gulf states will not care what a person does on his laptop. In any case, all this organisation can be done person to person in friendly gatherings, restaurants, people's houses, chats in the office etc.

Seriously, don't worry

shafali

Dont worry, dynamics of GE are very different to by-elections. Political parties with a good overseas organisation will push to get voters registered and ensure they vote.

In fact, just yesterday a family member of mine (Big PTI supporter) in London has started the process for getting NICOP for himself and 3 other family members. And he said he will talk to his friends and everyone at his mosque and get them to register as well. And this was just day 1....
Already have NICOP. Hope they don't make Pakistani passport as an additional requirement.

shafali

It was clearly mentioned that you either have a NICOP and MRP, those who are not willing to use Pakistani Passport want to vote in Pakistan??

In Lahore election there were 4,667 overseas Pakistanis who had both NICOP and MRP but only three voters registered themselves with ECP for i-Voting.
If the requirement was to have NICOP OR machine readable passport, then there is no issue.
I have NICOP; as and when the opportunity arises, I'll do my bit to get rid of PMLN/PPP menace from Pakistan for good.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
admin Adeel RashidAhmed

آپ نے میرا آرٹیکل جو ایک بالکل مختلف موضوع پر تھا اور کافی تحقیق کے بعد لکھا تھا اس میں کیوں مرج کردیا؟؟

کیا آپ لوگوں کو پیسے سے اتنا ہی پار ہے کہ کوالٹی کانٹینٹ آپ کو گوارا نہیں؟؟

surfer

What is the problem obtaining Pakistani passport too??
No problem, but If you have NICOP you can travel to pakistan without a visa or a pakistani passport. You have the same rights as any pakistani citizen, including right to vote. Why would anyone spend money on a passport when it gives no additional benefit?

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ میرے ساتھ پہلے ایک دو بار ایسا کرچکے ہیں ، مگر اس بار تو آپ نے حد ہی کردی

میرے آرٹیکل میں کون سی بھارتی وڈیو موجود ہے یا بھارتی ڈیٹا موجود ہے جو آپ نے اسے یہاں منتقل کردیا؟؟

admin Adeel RashidAhmed

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why should there be a duplicate requirement? Another ploy to discourage people to vote? Shameful.
No problem, but If you have NICOP you can travel to pakistan without a visa or a pakistani passport. You have the same rights as any pakistani citizen. Why would anyone spend money on a passport when it gives no additional benefit?

To ensure transparency, passport data can tell authorities that your are living in Pakistan or not.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ میرے ساتھ پہلے ایک دو بار ایسا کرچکے ہیں ، مگر اس بار تو آپ نے حد ہی کردی

میرے آرٹیکل میں کون سی بھارتی وڈیو موجود ہے یا بھارتی ڈیٹا موجود ہے جو آپ نے اسے یہاں منتقل کردیا؟؟

admin Adeel RashidAhmed

surfer

To ensure transparency, passport data can tell authorities that your are living in Pakistan or not.
How? I had a pakistani passport and was living abroad for a time.
It's not the passport that tells them that, it the recording of the entry and exit dates on the immigration system that tells you that. And those are recorded the same for NICOP or passport holders when you enter or leave.

And with regards to voting, if you are in pakistan or abroad is irrelevant now. You are still registered to vote in the same constituency (as always) and can now vote from abroad or in person from pak.

shafali

It's not the passport that tells them that, it the recording of the entry and exit dates on the immigration system that tells you that. And those are recorded the same for NICOP or passport holders when you enter or leave.

And with regards to voting, if you are in pakistan or abroad is irrelevant now. You are still registered to vote in the same constituency (as always) and can now vote from abroad or in person from pak.

Well said and well explained.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)

This will lead to double voting for expats who just arrived in Pakistan or living in Pakistan for a while.

surfer

This will lead to double voting for expats who just arrived in Pakistan or living in Pakistan for a while.
Not really, if you registered to vote from overseas (which as I understand is a pre-requisite) then your name will be purged from the physical voter list available at the polling station. You will not be allowed to physically cast your vote. The voter lists are frozen before polling date....this is why they always tell people to register to vote by a certain date.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not really, if you registered to vote from overseas (which as I understand is a pre-requisite) then your name will be purged from the physical voter list available at the polling station. You will not be allowed to physically cast your vote. The voter lists are frozen before polling date....this is why they always tell people to register to vote by a certain date.

Voting lists finalises well before elections but in pilot projects they closed registration for i-Voting just 15-20 days before elections.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
افغانی بازار حسن کی گشتی کی استعمال شدہ صافی بہت بڑا نطفہ حرام نسوار فروش فراڈیا اپنی ماں کے کونسے خصم کو خوش کر رہا ہے بھونک کر اور اس کو خوش کرکے کس کو یہ گشتی زاد لفافی خوش کر رہا ہے وہ اسکا باس تو نہیں مگر اسکی ۔۔۔کا ناجائز خصم ہے در لعنت نسوار فروش گشتی زاد لفافی پر