شیریں مزاری کو کیسے اڈیالہ جیل میں ایک ویڈیو پی ٹی آئی چھڑوائی گئی؟

Ali_

What's happening to PTI is sad but is only the logical culmination of the game they chose to play. The likes of Fawad Chaudhry, Shehbaz Gill and Imran Riaz did more harm to PTI from within than PDM or establishment could ever do. All the while, the PTI supporters jested and cheered on Dabbu's, Gill's and Imran Riaz Khan's antics and verbal attacks. For all the criticism and the times that I've mocked PTI supporters for over the years, I voted for PTI, convinced my family to vote for them, celebrated when they came to power, and hoped for them to do well. PTI was a party of the educated people, like Shireen Mazari, Asad Umar, Shafqat Mahmood, Maleeka Bukhari and countless others that I don't know. People who could make real change and were willing to spend the rest of their lives doing so. Instead, PTI was hijacked by Yes-men by no other than their own fault, chose populism, established troll farms of thousands who character-assassinated anybody and everybody who voiced their differences, tolerated no criticism and drowned all voices of reason. The all-knowing IK chose to surround himself with clowns, whose bad counsel and their hyper aggressive approach of conflict closed all doors on him over time, led to one bad decision after another, and eventually got us to these painful press conferences that are hard to watch. It's a sad, sad end of the last hope for more than one generation who gathered behind IK and are still willing to follow him to the very end. Instead of sticking with the system and working for slow and small but persistent, lasting changes, IK miscalculated his power, underestimated the power brokers in this country and went for toppling the whole system. Bold, but couldn't be more stupid. And so, he's paying the price now, those quitting PTI with teary eyes are paying the price, and the entire Pakistan has to pay the price for nobody knows how long. We're back to square one, and so long to the chance of change that hundreds of millions dreamed of. The end is eerily similar to the Orwellian 1984.