شریف خاندان کی اُمیدوں پر پانی پھر گیا..... لندن سے منگوائی ہوئی فرانزک رپورٹ مسترد

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ویڈیو اصلی ہے یہ ثابت ہو چکا ہے عدالت کی کئی ہوئی لیب سے ایک بار پھر کرانے سے کیا فرق پڑے گا - یہ لیب اگر پاکستان میں ہوتی تو فوج لیب والوں کو ڈنڈا دے کر جعلی قرار دلا دیتی مگر دوبارہ تصدیق بھی لندن کی لیب کرے گی تو اس سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑھتا یہ دوبارہ اصلی ثابت ہو جائے گی -
Thou and thy "saboots" and testimonies - so nice!!!
All judges must be hanged on stake and in stead you must be recognized as the final jurist.
You are so right; only you know the truth and ALL OTHERS are stupid and liars.

Last edited:

vicahmed99

Es forum ki ajeeb o ghareeb makhlooq.....Bhaimardood,ziddi khassam and kaali maata ki Kaali makhlooq

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Es forum ki ajeeb o ghareeb makhlooq.....Bhaimardood,ziddi khassam and kaali maata ki Kaali makhlooq

ہیں اشک مری آنکھوں میں قلزم سے زیادہ
ہیں داغ مرے سینے میں انجم سے زیادہ
سو رمز کی کرتا ہے اشارے میں وہ باتیں
ہے لطف خموشی میں تکلم سے زیادہ
جز صبر دلا چارہ نہیں عشق بتاں میں
کرتے ہیں یہ ظلم اور تظلم سے زیادہ

Awan S

Thou and thy "saboots" and testimonies - so nice!!!
All judges must be hanged on stake and in stead you must be recognized as the final jurist.
You are so true; only you know the truth and ALL OTHERS are stupid and liars.
What do you mean? It is not me who attested this video, it was tested by an authentic lab in London. You better listen to Interior Minister Ijaz Shah's interview with Arif Nizami. Sooner or later truth appears.

Khan125

I remember when Molvi Rizvi started protest and Govt shows his muscles, no one was able to cross a single bridge. Every TV pundit was scared the country will be shut and blah blah blah...
I think the similar will happen this time with a bit of extra force.
These FAZLAANDOOS do not have genuine issue.
They won't stand their ground.

Eyeaan

What do you mean? It is not me who attested this video, it was tested by an authentic lab in London. You better listen to Interior Minister Ijaz Shah's interview with Arif Nizami. Sooner or later truth appears.
As I said earlier -- hang and burn the judges and court system in one go - you'll make the best judge and the law and and final arbitrator for what is the valid evidence and what are the requirements of shahadat. What lab for what test -- I don't know!

Listened to the interview twice - then what? As I figured out earlier, your criteria of SUCH is bit different than for us , the ignorant masses; surely you can listen more to what was said.