شرم کرو احمد قریشی Shame on you Ahmad Qureshi

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think tying patriotism with the choice to view and appreciate the art and culture of a foreign country is not tenable. I personally don’t care about the current stream / trend of Hindi cinema of India but to openly urge on people to boycott India’s movies is tantamount to regressive fascism and nothing else.

If art and culture is destroying the basis of your family structure then its better to stop it , instead of appreciating it. Fascism or not, It is correct to stand against the propaganda of your enemy, no matter how candy wrapped it is.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: شرم کرو احمد قریشی Shame on you Ahmed Qureshi

Any repressive force which crosses its limit and imposes its hegemonic agenda on the free-will of citizens has no moral authority to exist, period.

Sorry, I Disagree. There are restrictions for me, which are imposed by the Religion, and i follow them whole heartedly. I don't give a damn about global village and their half cooked idea of free-will. And i certainly have the right to protect my views and beliefs, if some one tries to cross their limit on the name of gloabal village, free will or freedom of speech and try to invade my personal space.