سیاستدان ہی وہ کیا جو ڈھیٹ بےشرم نہ ہو:حسن نثار کا مریم کے انٹرویو پر تبصرہ

Saladin A

I am totally and utterly unimpressed by COAS General Asim Munir's concept of " Purana, Naya & Hamara Pakistan," and am baffled at its logical or absurd explanation & what does it entail? I was 7 years old in 1947 & on 11 August reached Karachi after escaping the bloody massacre by fanatic Hindus during our train journey from New Delhi. On 14 August 1947, my father took us all to the park where Quaid-e-Azam delivered his Independence speech. To me, it will always be, " Mera aur meray hum watano ka Pakistan," old, new or any other name you call it.

I am a Pakistani & so are my patriotic Pakistani and so are my 200 million brothers & sisters living in the motherland and overseas. We vehemently reject these illegal PDM's government of convicts on bail, money launderers, murderers, ruthless mafia dons & looters of state coffers to bankruptcy represent only 30% of the electorate consider those who collude & support it as enemies of the state.

How could an assembly of crooks, fraudsters, thugs and notorious 10% commission grabbers, money-grubbers and ruthless mafia dons sitting in the parliament representing a minority population atrociously violate the Constitution of Pakistan and pass tailor-made nefarious legislation to fit and suit their evil objectives and to challenge and undermine the powers of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and of the Chief justice, Hon'ble Justice Umar Bandial?

I honestly believe that all the laws recently passed in impetuous haste by this minority PDM government of convicts on bail and mafia dons were an insidious attempt to delay provincial elections in Punjab and KPK and in the general election in the country for the next 2-3 years and to keep PTI out of power when it is patriotically supported by 70% of the Pakistani people who passionately support and adore PM Imran Khan to regain power in the country.

How could the parliament pass laws with the exclusion of 129 PTI MNAs' who despite being willing to return to the parliament were locked out by the Speaker of the House, Raja Pervez Ashraf and with the full approval and consent of PDM cabinet ministers and Shahbaz Shariff. This dichotomy of law to make amendments by violating the Constitution of the country and passing legislation without the representation of the majority party PTI is an anomaly that is disturbing to any legal and non-legal mind.

I am therefore of the opinion that all laws recently passed by this minority fascist PDM government of convicts on bail, ruthless mafia dons, choors, dakoos & looters must be declared null & void by the Supreme Court of Pakistan under the authority of Hon;ble Chief Justice, Umar Bandial. And, the elections in Punjab and KPK must be held according to the framework defined in the Constitution and according to the wishes and will of the 70% of the majority electorate who want to elect the next government of their own choice.

Digital_Pakistani

اگر انتخابات کرنے کے سپریم کورٹ کے حکم پر عمل نہیں ہوتا اور سپریم کورٹ کو بھی الیکشن کمیشن کی طرح بے وقعت ادارہ بنانے کی کوشش کی گئ تو عوام کے پاس انقلاب کے علاوہ کوئ راستہ نہیں بچے گا، اپنے حقوق کیلئے سروں پر کفن باندہ کر اسلام آباد کی طرف نکلنا ہو گا،اب تک آئین کے اندر رہ کر جدو جہد کی ہے اگر آئین نہ رہا تو جدوجہد کی بھی حدود نہیں ہوں گی۔ اس کئے آئین کو مقدم ماناجائے اور عوام کو دیوار سے نہ لگائیں ۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1647105123959848962

Eyeaan

Aur koi hukam meri jaan?
حکم کیا حضور ، ایک مخلصانہ مشورہ ہے کہ اگلے چار چھے مہینے ہیں ان مجرموں سے کہیں کہ مذید سو پچاس جرم پسند قانون بنا لیں ، لگے ہاتھوں چوری کو جائز اور بعین شریعت قرار دے لیں، نوار کو اوتار کی مالا پہنا دیں مریم مردود کے ماتھے بھی پلاسٹک والی بندی چپکا دیں، ہر قسم کا الیکشن اور ووٹ بین کرنے کا بھی سنہرہ موقع ہے ، بعد میں تو دہائیوں ایسا موقع ملنے کا امکان دکھائی نہیں دیتا

Saladin A

حکم کیا حضور ، ایک مخلصانہ مشورہ ہے کہ اگلے چار چھے مہینے ہیں ان مجرموں سے کہیں کہ مذید سو پچاس جرم پسند قانون بنا لیں ، لگے ہاتھوں چوری کو جائز اور بعین شریعت قرار دے لیں، نوار کو اوتار کی مالا پہنا دیں مریم مردود کے ماتھے بھی پلاسٹک والی بندی چپکا دیں، ہر قسم کا الیکشن اور ووٹ بین کرنے کا بھی سنہرہ موقع ہے ، بعد میں تو دہائیوں ایسا موقع ملنے کا امکان دکھائی نہیں دیتا

abdlsy

I am totally and utterly unimpressed by COAS General Asim Munir's concept of " Purana, Naya & Hamara Pakistan," and am baffled at its logical or absurd explanation & what does it entail? I was 7 years old in 1947 & on 11 August reached Karachi after escaping the bloody massacre by fanatic Hindus during our train journey from New Delhi. On 14 August 1947, my father took us all to the park where Quaid-e-Azam delivered his Independence speech. To me, it will always be, " Mera aur meray hum watano ka Pakistan," old, new or any other name you call it.

I am a Pakistani & so are my patriotic Pakistani and so are my 200 million brothers & sisters living in the motherland and overseas. We vehemently reject these illegal PDM's government of convicts on bail, money launderers, murderers, ruthless mafia dons & looters of state coffers to bankruptcy represent only 30% of the electorate consider those who collude & support it as enemies of the state.

How could an assembly of crooks, fraudsters, thugs and notorious 10% commission grabbers, money-grubbers and ruthless mafia dons sitting in the parliament representing a minority population atrociously violate the Constitution of Pakistan and pass tailor-made nefarious legislation to fit and suit their evil objectives and to challenge and undermine the powers of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and of the Chief justice, Hon'ble Justice Umar Bandial?

I honestly believe that all the laws recently passed in impetuous haste by this minority PDM government of convicts on bail and mafia dons were an insidious attempt to delay provincial elections in Punjab and KPK and in the general election in the country for the next 2-3 years and to keep PTI out of power when it is patriotically supported by 70% of the Pakistani people who passionately support and adore PM Imran Khan to regain power in the country.

How could the parliament pass laws with the exclusion of 129 PTI MNAs' who despite being willing to return to the parliament were locked out by the Speaker of the House, Raja Pervez Ashraf and with the full approval and consent of PDM cabinet ministers and Shahbaz Shariff. This dichotomy of law to make amendments by violating the Constitution of the country and passing legislation without the representation of the majority party PTI is an anomaly that is disturbing to any legal and non-legal mind.

I am therefore of the opinion that all laws recently passed by this minority fascist PDM government of convicts on bail, ruthless mafia dons, choors, dakoos & looters must be declared null & void by the Supreme Court of Pakistan under the authority of Hon;ble Chief Justice, Umar Bandial. And, the elections in Punjab and KPK must be held according to the framework defined in the Constitution and according to the wishes and will of the 70% of the majority electorate who want to elect the next government of their own choice.
Islamic republic of pakistan is ditto MIRZAPOOR WEB SERIES OF INDIA

Saladin A

And, they will incarcerate PTI supporters all over the country and circumcise them for the second time in their lives.

Islamabadiya

why you think pdm is scare from election? every law can be reverted just like fbr ask to submit details of back years.

Because khan ka Ladla status end hu gaya hay

Qoum kay pass itna faltoo time and paysay nahen kay khan ke bongeeon kay peechay billions waste karain
He had his govts that he resigned and now wants elections lol

Elections will be held at one time all across

AZ1

Because khan ka Ladla status end hu gaya hay

Qoum kay pass itna faltoo time and paysay nahen kay khan ke bongeeon kay peechay billions waste karain
He had his govts that he resigned and now wants elections lol

Elections will be held at one time all across
lol you are living in delusional world. Election will be held when Imran khan agree no othrr option. currently its court vs pdm. Imran khan did what exactly needed to be done.

Shahbaz sharif na ahal reference is in court, justice esa nagri case also in line now.

State bank yesterday agreed to provide funds as per court order.

There was discussion to held election all over country by june, ppp and pti agree on this but pmln isnt.

AZ1

Alllah na karay koi bhi jai wahan per hum mai se .. Allah hum sub ko dunya mai lumbi umer aur akhrat mai acha maqam ata farmain … ameen
In Sha ALLAH Ameen.

just a question, support corrupt people which you are doing, dont you think you will be asked question about it? ya waha bhi yeh kaho ge

"Islam alag, politics alag"

just a question.

Islamabadiya

lol you are living in delusional world. Election will be held when Imran khan agree no othrr option. currently its court vs pdm. Imran khan did what exactly needed to be done.

Shahbaz sharif na ahal reference is in court, justice esa nagri case also in line now.

State bank yesterday agreed to provide funds as per court order.

There was discussion to held election all over country by june, ppp and pti agree on this but pmln isnt.
Stay on topic and on context to the original post

What’s the guarantee that bongee khan won’t resign from assemblies once again after forming govt ? Will we keep holding elections every 90 days ?