سچا کون فوج یا نواز شریف

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
RBZxxts.gif

rulers_here

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: NOW It IS BETWEEN THE GENERAL AND THE PM: MY ANALYSIS

My Analysis of current developments.

There are many facts pointing to the lies of the government. I have already opened a new thread on the statement of Haroon Rasheed who said he had spoken to the military high ups.

After the statement of HR which could be treated unofficial confirmation by the military establishment. The whole emphasis has changed. The battle is now between the political forces and the military. They way corrupt Khursheed Shah has responded, it has become a test now, if we Pakistanis are going to tolerate these thugs in the political arena anymore?

What Nawaz and PMLN leadership is relying is on time tested excuse of "evidence".
Yesterday's meeting between the PM and the General took place in private.

If General or ISPR issues an statement that it was in fact on the request of the PM that they have intervened and agreed to become negotiators and guarantors then it would be the word of the PM against the COAS. PMLN is thinking there is no proof of the conversation between the two, unless someone was bugging the office of the PM and the conversation is recorded somewhere.

These thugs are now hell bound to make it a military VS the politicians (I have not used Democracy by purposes) battle.

Can't agree with you more.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe that Nawaz Shariff and PML-N conspired to replace General Raheel as C.IN.C of Pakistan.

I am of the opinion that Nawaz Shariff, Shahbaz Shariff and federal government ministers are involved in a dirty conspiracy to replace General Shariff as the C.IN. C of Pakistan Armed Forces because he has so far refused to agree to government's demand to use force against hundred of thousand so PTI and PAT supporters.

I wish that General Raheel reads my post and keeps his eyes and ears open and remain on alert to crush any plot within his ranks to ousted him. He must never trust Nawaz Shariff and his gangsters in the cabinet room Genral Raheel Sharif must act before Nawaz shariff comes up with another dirty and filthy trick to discredit him or implicate him.

Shah Shatranj

das lakh loog laney ka wada kia tha imran khan ney 1 lakh moter cycle bhi lane ka kaha tha koi bhi neh aya ab haar rooz raat ko mujra party main loogon se bolta hey ajao please ajao kaal ajao aaj raat ajao plz ajao koi to ajaooo...

chall pahlay in 10000 ko sanbhaal lay

Memon Fayaz

MPA (400+ posts)
ye noora bara hi ahmaq or khabees insan hai ab ye apne jhoot se army pe war kar raha h jis wo InshaAllah naqam jaiga..

scholar

فوج سچی ہے نواز شریف جھوٹا ہے یہ کسی مودی کا حرام کا بچہ ہے

Sniper

G.A.N.J.A.Y ko pehlay hi koi baat aik month bad samaj aati hai.

Ess situation main ess nay bongi marni hi thi.

Shah Shatranj

chal abhi tv on kaar 300 400 se ziada hovey to naam badal ke mera imran khan rakh dena chala tv shah shatranj neh shah bongimaar

chall ya 400 hi sanbhaal lay .... Raheel Shreef ko kiun bangin maar maar kar bula rahay ho....

crankthskunk

Re: I believe that Nawaz Shariff and PML-N conspired to replace General Raheel as C.IN.C of Pakistan.

I am of the opinion that Nawaz Shariff, Shahbaz Shariff and federal government ministers are involved in a dirty conspiracy to replace General Shariff as the C.IN. C of Pakistan Armed Forces because he has so far refused to agree to government's demand to use force against hundred of thousand so PTI and PAT supporters.

I wish that General Raheel reads my post and keeps his eyes and ears open and remain on alert to crush any plot within his ranks to ousted him. He must never trust Nawaz Shariff and his gangsters in the cabinet room Genral Raheel Sharif must act before Nawaz shariff comes up with another dirty and filthy trick to discredit him or implicate him.

The fact is Nawaz had been thinking to replace General Raheel for over two week now. I have stated it earlier this week, in response to someone's comment on Dr Shahid Masood's mention of 12 October ka Hadisa.

As I stated before, they were thinking to sack both COAS and ISI Chief last week.

PkRevolution

آج اللہ نے نواز شریف کو پوری قوم کے سامنے زلیل کر دیا۔

چودھری نثار کے لئیے پی ٹی آئی میں آنے کے تمام راستے بند۔

تحریک انصاف میں جھوٹوں کے لئیے کوئی جگہہ نہیں