سعودی اسکالر عاصم الحکیم نی عدت، نکاح کیس فیصلے کو غیر شرعی قرار دیدیا

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mera khiyaal hay supreme court ko is pe soue mouto notice lay kar is judgment ko fori reverse kar dena chahiey. Judge Qudrat-Ullah ko Allah se muafi mangni chahiey

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Os mofti barway ne kaha ta k os ne khan/ bushra bibi ka nikka dobara paraya.. to is ka matlab k ghalti ko drost kr diya. Kangroo court dunia me mazaq bn gye hein. Dunia in par lanat bej rahe hai.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
The guy who got his chadi friend incharge is the main culprit of distruction of pakistan. Current situation of pakistan is only improve if people not sit back home and come out and vote. 8th feb is 23rd March 1940. Come and vote for freedom

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
given my limited knowledge of Shari'ah, I'll DEFINITELY not comment on Sheikh's fatwa, even though it is closer to my heart and mind.
However, I must say two things
1. Why didnt the Sheikh reply to the questioner's Salam?
2. Also, what did he mean by "both have sold their souls to Satan..." ? What kind of a statement is that?
This was quite an arrogant and rude response coming from a Sheikh. Not expected.

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
given my limited knowledge of Shari'ah, I'll DEFINITELY not comment on Sheikh's fatwa, even though it is closer to my heart and mind.
However, I must say two things
1. Why didnt the Sheikh reply to the questioner's Salam?
2. Also, what did he mean by "both have sold their souls to Satan..." ? What kind of a statement is that?
This was quite an arrogant and rude response coming from a Sheikh. Not expected.
Most likely the question was put to him by those running his social media and then dictated back.

Both refers to the Judiciary and politicians.