دھوکہ و فریب ۔۔۔ پاکستانی پریس و میڈیا کا م&am

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
دھوکہ و فریب ۔۔۔ پاکستانی پریس و میڈیا کا موٹو

2co5rns.gif

شہر کراچی ، جسے جرنیلوں نے صرف اسلئے جلا دیا Torched it کہ یہاں سے اسلامی تحریک اٹھ کر پورے ملک میں ان کے اقتدار کو بھسم نہ کر دے

And the entire press and media of Pakistan … perfectly and honestly secular in it's faith …. Gave the Generals all support … day and night….and yet mockery at its high peak ???

3-13-2011_65228_1.gif

Updated at: 1030

دامن دامن داغ لہو کے ، چِتون چِتون خون کی پیاس

چہرہ چہرہ بول رہا ہے ، معصوموں کا شہر ہے یہ

کوچہ کوچہ طوق و سلال ، منزل منزل دار و صلیب

اب میں ہی کیا منہہ سے بولوں ، مظلوموں کا شہر ہے یہ

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: دھوکہ و فریب ۔۔۔ پاکستانی پریس و میڈیا کا &#1605

Assalam-o-alaikum
Our media is busy in BLASPHEMY LAW AMENDMENTS while no one has the courage to expose this KILLING SPREE in Karachi, baluchistan.
Even if some journalists try to do this they are eliminated. So others just haarp on same tune which gives them rating..

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

pak may media azad kab howa he ,han itna azad howa he key kanjeroo , zalmoo key ley prg ker saky

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Just investigate how many media persons have visited USA for special training program. No other journalist were allowed in that training program, it was PAKISTAN SPECIFIC..
I will post the news article later.. So try your luck, i have given the hint..
Please note that i am not blaming every journalist as SOLD.. Many are patriot & sane but they dont get their voices heard.
Or they are pressurized by their channel or paper owners to say good words for ><><>< (u know what i meant)..
Best of luck..

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

دھوکہ و فریب ۔۔۔ پاکستانی پریس و میڈیا کا موٹو

2co5rns.gif

شہر کراچی ، جسے جرنیلوں نے صرف اسلئے جلا دیا Torched it کہ یہاں سے اسلامی تحریک اٹھ کر پورے ملک میں ان کے اقتدار کو بھسم نہ کر دے

And the entire press and media of Pakistan perfectly and honestly secular in it's faith . Gave the Generals all support day and night.and yet mockery at its high peak ???

3-13-2011_65228_1.gif

Updated at: 1030

دامن دامن داغ لہو کے ، چِتون چِتون خون کی پیاس

چہرہ چہرہ بول رہا ہے ، معصوموں کا شہر ہے یہ

کوچہ کوچہ طوق و سلال ، منزل منزل دار و صلیب

اب میں ہی کیا منہہ سے بولوں ، مظلوموں کا شہر ہے یہ

Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

1. It is absolutely true that our media is extremely biased and mostly (90 %) anti Islam. Their ultimate objective seem to damage the image of Islam. And this they do very successfully by associating every terrorist act with Ulema (Muslims) with out any credible evidence (usually only on the basis of a telephone call in which someone accepts the terrorist act on behalf of someone else & that is their proof).
  2. Unfortunately, the same is true for our army. In fighting the war of another country, they have killed, tortured, displaced, abducted, handed over and victimize hundreds of thousands of people. What I know from Quran & Hadith that Muslims (Momins) are very friendly (kindhearted) with each other and if they have rage they have it for others. But it is an open fact that our army not only kills own citizens but encourage others to do that (e.g. drone attacks). It is absolutely wrong the our armed forces can not stop this attack. If this were the case then we could have had attacks in southern Punjab, karachi or Quetta by now. On the other hand when they themselves are teased they react in very bitter way (e.g. the appology by US after the blockade of supply line of Natto after the killing of three soldiers by Natto). It appears that they do not count the respect, property & life of ordinary people. It seems that ordinary people are the third class citizen of Pakistan (1st class citizen = Military elite & 2nd class citizen = MNAs or MPAs or civil bureaucracy or other government officials). Finally, when time comes to stand up they let the whole nation down (like 1971 or Kargil or after 9/11 by rendering limitless facilities to US or by contributing to the worst possibly agreement (NRO) in which Gen. Keyani was also involved).
  3. Because of the above mentioned fact which are only a very little part of bigger reality, I personally do not expect something good & decent from our military establishment & media.
  4. Finally, if some one tells me that in army every one has to obey the command of the senior one. I reject this (because they obey for their personal reasons or carriers). It is Allah who is the greatest of all therefore his command must be obeyed.
  5. Last but not the least, I ask this military elite or the person who support their point (that everyone has to obey the command of one's senior in army) what will they do if their senior tell them to kill their own relatives (whom the senior considers as ultimate terrorists) or do some immoral activity with their own relatives.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother i agree to you on some extent. I dont think 100% PAK ARMED FORCES are bad.
They are ISLAMIC & PATRIOTIC, they even give their lives for Pakistan & for ISLAM if times comes..
So point is that there two main things happening in PAK ARMED FORCES.
#1) MUSHY & SIMILAR GENERALS have tried their level best to remove ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY from PAK ARMED FORCES, this is fact i am not making it up.
#2) OBEYING THEIR SENIORS is very sensitive issue. I have same problems with HAMEED GUL & MIRZA ASLAM BAIG.
They might have done lot of good when they were in power, but who will decide that their SENIORS, GENERALS are right in their decission.
If any future event comes regarding ISLAM & PAKISTAN..
This is debatable point, only PAK ARMED FORCES can solve it, we cant.. As they are our brothers & sisters so we are behind them even we heard of bad news about some bad behaviour.
Only pray, hope & request to our armed forces to always put ALLAH, QURAN & SUNNAH instead of PHONE CALL, THREAT or BLACK MAILING..
May ALLAH give all of us HIDAYAT..

M

mimran301

Karachi is 3rd world mega city, where there is hidden street life, street gangs have their political and religious agendas and territories. As everyday religious forces show street power against government to go against them any level, fanatics killed governor of the largest province and a Christian federal minister. Same way there are powers in Karachi, who are killing civilians. I personally am with the belief that these people who are killed are not really some random civilians, they may be some ethnic or religious political workers of some party.

Try to see the bigger picture: Karachi is in deep mess of ethnic politics, 20-50 people are killed each day. Baluchistan is in total unrest. NWFP is in the jaws of Death, Taliban and their cronies are persistent in resistance of government, Day time government is controlled by Army, night power is in the hands of Fanatics. in nutshell Pakistan is in devastating form, rapidly failing and collapsing 3rd world country with huge unmanageable population of 180 million. Where Islamists and pseudo scholars work in favor of dictatorship and against democracy.