حضرت محمد ﷺ اللّه کے آخری نبی

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بالکل جی رسول اللہ صلعم اللہ کے آخری نبی اور رسول ہیں آپ صلعم کے بعد جو بھی نبوت کا دعویٰ کرے وہ جھوٹا کاذب لعنتی اور مردود ہے ایسے شخص پر اللہ کی اللہ کے نبی صلعم کی اور تمام لعنت کرنے والوں کی لعنتیں بے شمار ہوں

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I'm not talking about from religious perspective specifically but more of socially. Social shenanigans using religious victim card to their benefit. I don't want to explain everything here. It's irrelevant.
Brother, you can discuss everything here. I agree with you, Qadianis are most disgusting liars on social front, leaving the religion on a side. There lives are nothing but fraud, from their fake liar Mirza mardood to their Khalifas onwards.
Qazi is digging his own grave by passing such judgement, especially his comments about not understanding the Holy Quran. His assertion about "There is no compulsion in Islam" is also misguided and does not apply in this case. We Muslims are not trying to change the Qadianis by force. What Muslims want is that these liars do not call themselves Muslims, because they do not believe in the finality of Prophethood on Prophet SAW.

Certain "popular member" wouldn't comment on this thread, because he himself is a Qadiani. We should recognise these people and ignore them on this forum.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
For example what did you see? Are they worshiping other than one God as many Pakistani worship graves and do shirk on Mazars? what exactly you saw??
Check Adnan Rashid and muhammad imtiaz YouTube channels. You will come on know what Mirza said about Essa and Maryam Ale Salam.
Mirza claim to be exactly Muhammad and a messenger of God which use filthy language against prophets. And not belive in jihad and miracles of Allah. And say these are natural event and tricks. These sort of belive just not take you out of Islam but also in a Islamic country not allowed. As you can't dis respect prophets as per Muslim laws.
The way he died beside toilet due to Daria is an other sign. Muhammad Begum lusting is an other story. And top of that he keep changing claims all over in his books. They have two sect Lahore and ahmedi both big differences and Lahori not accept him as messenger as such. Leave this cult. Watch Imtiaz streams.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI is playing the same card , played by noon agaist Imran khan. Alas our nation will never learn. When they see that they fail the normal battle, they start playing religious cards and most dangerous card is definitely QADIANI Card.
qadyanis are not Muslim. They can live in Pakistan but can NEVER call themselves MUSLIM. This bastard qazi will go soon but the filth he has created with his decision will come back to bite him in this life too

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Check Adnan Rashid and muhammad imtiaz YouTube channels. You will come on know what Mirza said about Essa and Maryam Ale Salam.
Mirza claim to be exactly Muhammad and a messenger of God which use filthy language against prophets. And not belive in jihad and miracles of Allah. And say these are natural event and tricks. These sort of belive just not take you out of Islam but also in a Islamic country not allowed. As you can't dis respect prophets as per Muslim laws.
The way he died beside toilet due to Daria is an other sign. Muhammad Begum lusting is an other story. And top of that he keep changing claims all over in his books. They have two sect Lahore and ahmedi both big differences and Lahori not accept him as messenger as such. Leave this cult. Watch Imtiaz streams.
qadyanis are not Muslim. They can live in Pakistan but can NEVER call themselves MUSLIM. This bastard qazi will go soon but the filth he has created with his decision will come back to bite him in this life too
بات بڑی سادہ سی ہے اور وہ یہ ہے کہ
پاکستان میں احمدیوں کو آئین کے مطابق غیر مسلم یا کافر کہا جاتا ہے، ٹھیک ہوگیا
اب دوسری بات کہ پاکستانی آئین کے مطابق حضور ﷺ کےبعد کوئی نبی نہیں آ سکتا۔ یہ بھی ٹھیک ہوگیا۔
لیکن جناب اس کا اس کیس سے کیا تعلق ہے ؟ بات عقیدے کی نہیں اس کیس کی ہے۔ اس کیس میں ایک احمدی کو ایک مقدمے قرآن ایکٹ کے تحت قید کیا گیا جس کی زیادہ سےزیادہ سزا چھ مہینے ہے اور وہ بندہ پچھلے تیرہ ماہ سے قید ہے۔ اور جس قرآن ایکٹ کے تحت گرفتار کیا وہ قانون پنجاب میں 2020.21 میں بنا جبکہ واقعہ 2019 کا ہے۔ کیا کسی کا صرف احمدی ہونا توہین رسالت یا توہین مذہب خود بخود بن جاتا ہے؟ آپ بے شک احمدیوں سے نفرت کرتے رہیں ، دشمنی نکالتے رہیں ، گالیاں نکالتے رہیں لیکن ساتھ ہی کیس کا جائزہ بھی لے لیں۔ اب جو خبر پھیلائی گئی کہ احمدیوں کو تبلیغ کی یا ترویج کی اجازت دے دی یہ سب اس فیصلے میں ہے ہی نہیں۔ اس سپریم کورٹ کے صحافی کا وی لاگ سن لیں جوکہ پی ٹی آئی کی طرف زیادہ مائل ہے۔

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'm not talking about from religious perspective specifically but more of socially. Social shenanigans using religious victim card to their benefit. I don't want to explain everything here. It's irrelevant.

جہاں تک عقیدے کا تعلق ہے میرا اور آپ کا اختلاف ہے ۔ سوال میرا اتنا ہے کہ کیا کسی کا صرف احمدی ہونا توہین رسالت یا توہین مذہب ہے ؟ اس کیس کو بھی خود ہی سن لیں آپ ہی کے سچے مسلمان کی زبانی۔ باقی ہر کسی کی مرضی کہ وہ کسی سے نفرت کرتا ہے، کسی کو گالیاں نکالتا ہے یا کیا کرتا ہے۔ ہر شخص جو بھی اچھا یا برا کرے گا اسکا حساب اس نے خدا کو دینا ہے۔

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
جہاں تک عقیدے کا تعلق ہے میرا اور آپ کا اختلاف ہے ۔ سوال میرا اتنا ہے کہ کیا کسی کا صرف احمدی ہونا توہین رسالت یا توہین مذہب ہے ؟ اس کیس کو بھی خود ہی سن لیں آپ ہی کے سچے مسلمان کی زبانی۔ باقی ہر کسی کی مرضی کہ وہ کسی سے نفرت کرتا ہے، کسی کو گالیاں نکالتا ہے یا کیا کرتا ہے۔ ہر شخص جو بھی اچھا یا برا کرے گا اسکا حساب اس نے خدا کو دینا ہے۔
I have a some inquiries and information that I am interested to know if you would be willing to address. Has the predominant faction of Qadianis renounced the assertion of Mirza's prophethood and instead acknowledges Mirza as the Mahdi? Or is it the case that the majority of Qadianis dispersed across the globe still do not believe in the notion of the finality of Prophethood?

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have a some inquiries and information that I am interested to know if you would be willing to address. Has the predominant faction of Qadianis renounced the assertion of Mirza's prophethood and instead acknowledges Mirza as the Mahdi? Or is it the case that the majority of Qadianis dispersed across the globe still do not believe in the notion of the finality of Prophethood?

اگر آپ ان باتوں کا جواب چاہتے ہیں یا عقائد میں جو بھی فرق ہے اسکو جاننا چاہتے ہیں تو ڈائریکٹ میسج پر بات ہوسکتی ہے ۔ اگر آپ پاکستان سے باہر ہیں تو اس ویب سائٹس پر خود چیزوں کو ملاحظہ کرسکتے ہیں ۔
https://www.alislam.org/
یہاں پر گالی گلوچ اور دوسرے کام شروع ہوجاتے ہیں۔ دوسری بات یہ کہ یہ فورم مذبی فورم نہیں بلکہ سیاسی فورم ہے اس لئے مذہبی بحث یہاں کوئی اچھا آئیڈیا نہیں ہے۔