FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1760287276821615032
GG2nBWWWwAADDwp

GG2bAOVW4AA-iu9
GG3iRBcXoAAcLVa

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is playing the same card , played by noon agaist Imran khan. Alas our nation will never learn. When they see that they fail the normal battle, they start playing religious cards and most dangerous card is definitely QADIANI Card.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI is playing the same card , played by noon agaist Imran khan. Alas our nation will never learn. When they see that they fail the normal battle, they start playing religious cards and most dangerous card is definitely QADIANI Card.
How do you know it's PTI? The majority of Pakistanis from all walks of life have the same feelings.
In my opinion, all religious sects and religions should have the right to worship & practice what they believe in.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
people are condemning the judgement of the cjp there is no official statement from any of PTI leaders.
PMLN used propaganda to put IK life in danger nothing like this is being done by PTI

Last edited:

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
While I don't disagree with you but in this case I understand your pain because you are a qadiani. I never had anything against qadianis until I saw their shenanigans with my own eyes.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you know it's PTI? The majority of Pakistanis from all walks of life have the same feelings.
In my opinion, all religious sects and religions should have the right to worship & practice what they believe in.
Bcoz everywhere on twitter there is PTI and everyone know how dangerous they are on social media.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
While I don't disagree with you but in this case I understand your pain because you are a qadiani. I never had anything against qadianis until I saw their shenanigans with my own eyes.

For example what did you see? Are they worshiping other than one God as many Pakistani worship graves and do shirk on Mazars? what exactly you saw??

cestmoi ✅️

For example what did you see? Are they worshiping other than one God as many Pakistani worship graves and do shirk on Mazars? what exactly you saw??
I'm not talking about from religious perspective specifically but more of socially. Social shenanigans using religious victim card to their benefit. I don't want to explain everything here. It's irrelevant.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
weak reason makes no sense anyway you can keep making up stuff to satisfy your bias.

I am not doing any bias thing here. I always speak here for PTI but on Twitter I saw trend has been started by PTI followers. Even siddique jan and Imran Riaz retweeting many tweets on that matter.

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
Which part of the Qur'an did you base this upon?

exitonce

No sir, all other religions but not the Islam stolen by the Muslims.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Which part of the Qur'an did you base this upon?
Which part of the Quran tells you that nonbelievers should not have the right to practice their religion? Didn't Allah confer his dignity on all mankind?
Why do you allow Christians to practice their religion, even though they claim that Jesus is God?
˹O believers!˺ Do not insult what they invoke besides Allah or they will insult Allah spitefully out of ignorance. This is how We have made each person’s deeds appealing to them. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them of what they used to do.

taban

ہر کسی کو اپنے مذہب کی ترویج کی اجازت ہے لیکن اس کی اجازت نہیں ہے کہ وہ اپنے مد؛ہب کو اسلام کے نام سے پیش کرے قادیانی بے شک اپنے مذہب کی ترویج کریں مگر اسے اسلام سے نہیں جوڑ سکتے