جہانگیر ترین اور شہباز شریف کی ملاقات ہو چکی ہے،حبیب اکرم

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So the Nooras are now meeting the guy they call the cheeni chore and the biggest Daku. Beghairat and Besharaam is the only way to describe both parties.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Opposition sympathisers have a habit of celebrating well before the final cutl
The thread starter is not sympathizer of Opposition but employed of a secret agency and doing his national duty to fight fifth generation war against Pakistan and off course trying to use shoulder of PMLN.

Iconoclast

جب یہ پٹواری ماڈریٹر کو رو رو کر پُکار رہا تھا، تو
اَپن سمجھ گیا تھا کہ یہ کوئی پٹواری ہے،، جو وڈے دلے کے سُتھنڑ کو
روز چو بُرجی پر لہراتے ہوئے دیکھ کر رو پڑتا ہے
Don't know his deal yet haven't seen him before so I'll hold my horses for now.. Yeah I know most of them come here preaching morals and what not only to end up parroting zani khan, nashai etc for a retort.. We shall see.

jee_nee_us

Hazaron khawahishen aisi ke har khawahish per dam nikle

۔..
Opposition ki bund mein itna dam nahi he ke adam etmad ki resolution laaye.. Sirf bilawal ki bund mein dam he lekin wo bund kahin aur masroof he

Siberite

The thread starter is not sympathizer of Opposition but employed of a secret agency and doing his national duty to fight fifth generation war against Pakistan and off course trying to use shoulder of PMLN.

اوے چا چا منافقین ، سلام و علیکم ۔ اج کل تسی بھی بڑیاں ہوائیاں چھڈ رے او ۔ کتھے کوکینی پچھے عالمی جنگ نہ کروا بیٹھنا ۔ اوئے ستیا ناس ، آلو لبھ نہیں ریا اے تے تو دنیا دی حکمرانی دا سوچنا ۔