جنرل یحییٰ خان کا اکلوتا بیٹا : رؤف کلاسرا

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You look very good talking at this level. And I enjoy it.
BTW did you find anything about the Loans Commission and found out why IK forgot about it and so did whole heard of Insafis ???
Sir its not me but you told enjoying Tanzim Sazi. I was referring to Chamba House Murder of Samia Choudhry. How and who murder her? Who was the woman politician used to blame PMLN saying about some Shalwar and now a days in PMLN. Not a single occasion when you raised voice against PMLN leadership for their wrong doings rather went to any distance to defend them. Please open you eyes before you become a story like Samia Choudhry.

In terms of loan commission not sure where is the report. If its already released and is with you please share with us. Also if this report implicate your leadership like Shareefs, Zardaris, Fazals etc will you accept this report or not?

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Sir its not me but you told enjoying Tanzim Sazi. I was referring to Chamba House Murder of Samia Choudhry. How and who murder her? Who was the woman politician used to blame PMLN saying about some Shalwar and now a days in PMLN. Not a single occasion when you raised voice against PMLN leadership for their wrong doings rather went to any distance to defend them. Please open you eyes before you become a story like Samia Choudhry.

In terms of loan commission not sure where is the report. If its already released and is with you please share with us. Also if this report implicate your leadership like Shareefs, Zardaris, Fazals etc will you accept this report or not?
You keep bringing the random stuff into the discussion which has not context. Whoever killed whoever is not the topic of discussion. Your bringing it up was quite idiotic. I thought you are talking about Talal Chaudhary. If Shahabz Sharef Or Nawaz Sharif has killed this woman then please break that news to me if not then I can give you statistics of people being randomly killed (after doing some search).
Loans commission came up with another one of your poped up topic. I tried to rub it at your face because your leader used to be in top of it one upon a time. Now is on bottom of it. But Unfortunately, your info level is little subdued. You always run away when I indulge you in a deeper discussion.

Okara

You keep bringing the random stuff into the discussion which has not context. Whoever killed whoever is not the topic of discussion. Your bringing it up was quite idiotic. I thought you are talking about Talal Chaudhary. If Shahabz Sharef Or Nawaz Sharif has killed this woman then please break that news to me if not then I can give you statistics of people being randomly killed (after doing some search).
Loans commission came up with another one of your poped up topic. I tried to rub it at your face because your leader used to be in top of it one upon a time. Now is on bottom of it. But Unfortunately, your info level is little subdued. You always run away when I indulge you in a deeper discussion.
This is your greatness being a PMLN supporter. First you are starting and then if responded back you start crying.