جس موٹروے پر زیادتی ہوئی وہ الحمداللہ نوازشریف نے بنائی،شہبازشریف

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What do you mean, this is what reported that incident happened on Lahore-Sialkot new motorway, I have no other way to confirm that.
As per reports this incident happened on a side road. Basically the victim left motorway to find fuel and was parked on a side road.
For me we need to do public hanging Nawaz kind of criminal to send messages to other criminals of lower status.

Okara

Rape credit goes to current government who opened motorway without police on it and without any petrol pumps.
Awan Sahib
At what distance a petrol pump should be constructed?
Also who should be blamed for model town incident?

Okara

What Khan was raising is not implementing now. Police reforms were promised to make them independent for political influence. Khan government has changed 6 IGs in Punjab showing a strong influence of government on police. It was promised to give authorities to local bodies, local bodies were suspended instead of giving them funds and new elections are to be held still after two years. South Punjab is still a promise unfulfilled. Corruption cannot be controlled by "main Kisi ko nahin choron ga", it need strict laws and accountability across all parties. In reality only opposition and mainly PML(N) is on receiving end only. There are hundreds of corrupt siting in government enjoying power. Shahbaz Sharif do not promise what he cannot do; he already seek apology on "Zardari ko chowk main ghasiton ga". PML(N) believes on relief to public, development, improvement in economy, major projects etc.
As a PMLN supporter do u really believe we need police reforms in Punjab? If yes why these reforms were not done during PMLN time?
As a PTI supporter we need major overhaul in Punjab Police which is completely destroyed by PMLN.
In terms of promises, Nawaz promised airport, University in every town he went. Also bullet train. Please share one statement of Nawaz against Mr Hussain Mubarak Patel?

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As a PMLN supporter do u really believe we need police reforms in Punjab? If yes why these reforms were not done during PMLN time?
As a PTI supporter we need major overhaul in Punjab Police which is completely destroyed by PMLN.
In terms of promises, Nawaz promised airport, University in every town he went. Also bullet train. Please share one statement of Nawaz against Mr Hussain Mubarak Patel?
I think PTI's demand in opposition was correct that police should be free from political influence from government. They instead of decreasing increased this influence by changing IGs six times in 2 years. It is a inside story reported by many journalist that IGs were removed due to their failures to target PML(N). Reforms cannot fix police, if it were, Musharf changed entire police structure but no improvement. The first real step should be make police an independent institution free from government influence as every government including current government used them for their political gains. Nawaz delivered much more than anyone else including PPP/PTI/PML(Q) in health, education and infrastructure. Please see Punjab government's performance from 2013-2018 in health care:

https://dnd.com.pk/progress-of-punj...ears-against-the-health-manifesto-2013/142824

Awan S

Awan Sahib
At what distance a petrol pump should be constructed?
Also who should be blamed for model town incident?
I think your changing goal posts. I am not expert of telling distance between two Gas stations; however I have typically seen it every 60 km or so. Model incident responsibility goes to government as Sahiwal incident goes to government. It was not proved in any detailed enquiry that Punjab government ordered to open fire on Qadri's workers. If you think Shahbaz should resign on model twon then Buzdar was required on Sahiwal.

Munawarkhan

Well you cannot judge what is being implemented before it is complete.

Shahbaz Sharif had an almost 10 year rule in Punjab, and today we are taking about massive reforms in police. If PMLN believes in relief to public, why was Police was not reformed. Why didn’t you raise your voice against them?

SS completes his promises? was he even competent enough to make promises? 10 year rule and Punjab is in shambles, the govt was incurring massive losses and was in debt. Police, judiciary, municipality, health education all require massive reforms today. Why?

What Khan was raising is not implementing now. Police reforms were promised to make them independent for political influence. Khan government has changed 6 IGs in Punjab showing a strong influence of government on police. It was promised to give authorities to local bodies, local bodies were suspended instead of giving them funds and new elections are to be held still after two years. South Punjab is still a promise unfulfilled. Corruption cannot be controlled by "main Kisi ko nahin choron ga", it need strict laws and accountability across all parties. In reality only opposition and mainly PML(N) is on receiving end only. There are hundreds of corrupt siting in government enjoying power. Shahbaz Sharif do not promise what he cannot do; he already seek apology on "Zardari ko chowk main ghasiton ga". PML(N) believes on relief to public, development, improvement in economy, major projects etc.

khan_11

what a low mentality people we have had in the past 30 years which was gifted to poor nation by General Gilni ,

Awan S

Well you cannot judge what is being implemented before it is complete.

Shahbaz Sharif had an almost 10 year rule in Punjab, and today we are taking about massive reforms in police. If PMLN believes in relief to public, why was Police was not reformed. Why didn’t you raise your voice against them?

SS completes his promises? was he even competent enough to make promises? 10 year rule and Punjab is in shambles, the govt was incurring massive losses and was in debt. Police, judiciary, municipality, health education all require massive reforms today. Why?
I think it is very easy to talk but very hard to deliver. There is for sure 10 years 5 times more than current government's 2 years but is current government in right direction? I am sure this government is another regular government with an incompetent chief minister who don't have ability to deliver any thing. It will take decades to improve things if there is a continuous democracy. Can you give me a single reason why I should support Buzdar leaded PTI in Punjab? Is this government better than previous Shahbaz lead PML(N) government?

Munawarkhan

I think it is very easy to talk but very hard to deliver. There is for sure 10 years 5 times more than current government's 2 years but is current government in right direction? I am sure this government is another regular government with an incompetent chief minister who don't have ability to deliver any thing. It will take decades to improve things if there is a continuous democracy. Can you give me a single reason why I should support Buzdar leaded PTI in Punjab? Is this government better than previous Shahbaz lead PML(N) government?

Shahbaz Sharif has not even managed a UC when he became CM Punjab? so not sure what your criteria for competent is.

the only way to judge will be 2013-18 of SS and 2018-2023 of Buzdar

Awan S

Shahbaz Sharif has not even managed a UC when he became CM Punjab? so not sure what your criteria for competent is.

the only way to judge will be 2013-18 of SS and 2018-2023 of Buzdar
Ok so you are saying comparison in health, education, infrastructure is meaningless. I am ok to wait another three years but I am sure there is no competition between two, Shahbaz will be clear winner.

Munawarkhan

Ok so you are saying comparison in health, education, infrastructure is meaningless. I am ok to wait another three years but I am sure there is no competition between two, Shahbaz will be clear winner.

I don't know how you concluded that from my statement. I want the comparison to be on on health education & infrastructure plus other areas too. Not only for Lahore, but for Punjab province.

Remember SS was a just a media hype; this government will show what real progress is.

Awan S

I don't know how you concluded that from my statement. I want the comparison to be on on health education & infrastructure plus other areas too. Not only for Lahore, but for Punjab province.

Remember SS was a just a media hype; this government will show what real progress is.
I gave you the link of PML(N) performance in entire Punjab and not in Lahore only. We can see Punjab progress under Buzdar, what else you expect from him.

Please compare two provinces health performances in these two links:

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/45...z-Khattak-Hospitals-Health-Khyber-Pakhtun-Kha

https://dnd.com.pk/progress-of-punj...ears-against-the-health-manifesto-2013/142824