ترک حکام کی مصروفیت، وزیراعظم شہباز شریف کا دورہ ترکیہ ملتوی

News_Icon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
14.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1623028023195799577

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was thinking same when this stupid planned ad announced his visit.
Turkish and Syrian authorities must be busy enough to help out their people and cannot manage time for a symbolic visit.

This stupid Government does not even portray common sense.

Just take PAF plane and fly.

They should have contacted Turkish and Syrian red cross and asked for list of items specifically as per their requirement.

Khallas

Yeh jahil har jagha apni rangbazi dekhane ki koshis karta hay

aur har jagha hi zaleel hota hai, Turkey waalon nay bhi kaha aa gya to kuch mangnay lag jaye ga is waqt kahan say bheekh dain.

Melanthus

UK is sending 76 search and rescue experts,medical aid and will give financial aid.China,EU and Germany is also sending medical aid and experts.I may be wrong but Pakistan is the only country whose PM and FM wanted to go to Turkey?.I don’t understand the logic behind this visit.It is shame that Goon League can’t find anyone other than a member of Sharif family to head this party.Sharifs are jokers.They are an embarrassment.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
UK is sending 76 search and rescue experts,medical aid and will give financial aid.China,EU and Germany is also sending medical aid and experts.
Whole world is sending aid or personnel to aid in the search and rescue efforts and Pakistan is sending its Prime Bhikari.

Harami ke mou mein paani aagaya hoga itni Aid dekh ker, saalay ko purani aadat hai aid ka maal chorni kerne ka. Sooch raha hoga ke chalo dihardi laga aatay hain.