بے بنیاد الزامات کا مقصد فوج، عوام میں دراڑ ڈالنا ہے، کور کمانڈرز کانفرنس

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Littar parade key zaroorat hay in sub ko.
corps commander conference aik indirect awam k liye damkì hai.. abi hal hi me india k minister ne kol kr kaha k hamne gus kr pakistan me mara.. is par to ajtak koyi corps commander conference nahi bolayi gayi.. in 7 lac madarchod soor fouj ka zor sirf is ghareeb awam par chalta hai.. dosro k liye yeh apni patloon tak otarwa dete hein.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

کور کمانڈرز کانفرنس کا مسلح افواج کے خلاف منفی پروپیگنڈا پر سخت کارروائی پر اتفاق​

کتے! عوام کے سوالوں کا جواب دو۔ کاروائیوں سے کیا ہوگا حرامی غدار فوجی

arifkarim

O moronic piece of shit, what so special that happened on 9 Feb. 2018 me Niazi ko laye the, 2024 me Shahbaz ko le aye. What's the difference?
تو صرف نیازی پر کیوں بھونکتا ہے؟ شہباز پر بھی بھونک اسی طرح حرامی فوجی

arifkarim

Only youthees are whining like a bitch after generals threw them out of their laps.

🤣
تو پھر صرف یوتھیوں کے خلاف کیوں بھونکتا ہے؟ کیا نواز کتا نہیں کہتا مجھے کیوں نکالا؟ اس پر کیوں نہیں بھونکتا؟

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only youthees are whining like a bitch after generals threw them out of their laps.

🤣

That’s correct that out of all the people, pti folks have no right to criticise army and its wrongdoing as not too long ago pti was the biggest beneficiary of hybrid regime setup and used to call COAS as qoum ka baap, khan sb’s statements are on record where he is advocating spying on civilians by ISI

And the fact that fifthas got their birth credit to Army Generals,

But Army has to go beyond these mere statements, Balochistan, overall political situation and abuse of power by few army Jawans isn’t doing any favours to army’s image.

Army isn’t doing anything which helps their cause and improves their public image, no accountability yet for all those army folks who misused their powers when Dawn leaks came out, and for many others of their most recent blunders, media censorship is in front of you,