بے ایمان ننگے ہوگئے

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan-democracy-looters.jpg

بے ایمان ننگے ہوگئے

نواز لیگی مائنڈ سیٹ ایک خاص سوچ رکھتا ہے یہ لوگ کہتے ہیں کہ کہ دھرنے ختم ہوگئے مگر اسلام آباد سے چالیس ہزار کی پنجاب پولیس کی نفری نہیں ہٹاتے

یہ مائنڈ سیٹ باریاں لگا کر پارلیمنٹ میں بیٹھی ہیں، اربوں کی چوری کر چکے، حتی' کہ اپنی ملازمہ کو بھی یہ بزنس کلاس میں غیر قانونی سفر کر واتے ہیں

یہی لوگ عمران خان کو کچھ بھی نہیں سمجھتے مگر اسے ڈپٹی پرائم منسٹر کی سیٹ آفر کرتے ہیں تاکے یہ حقوق کی بات کرنا چھوڑ دے۔

ان کے چھوٹے سے چھوٹے حکومتی معاملے کو اٹھائیں تو صرف کرپشن نظر آے گی

یہ سارے بے ایمان ننگے ہوگئے، ان کو عوام نے نہیں چھوڑنا اب۔

Last edited by a moderator:

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I used to criticize IK (not PTI) for two reasons:

1. I think IK's criticism of Geo was and still is unjust. He should have stood up with Hamid Mir when goons of Pakistani fouj tried to assassinate him. IK's timing against Geo (not Hamid Mir) was very wrong.

2. Because of #1 reason it seemed that IK was working on Fouj's agenda. But now it is clear that that was not the case despite the Javed Hashmi bullshyt. Fouji clowns are a big no no and are the main cause behind the sorry state of our country. IK should keep them at poles length.

3. Dharna was the right response to dheet and badmash people sitting in the Parliament who do not give shyt about people and Pakistan.

4. Now I absolutely support IK and TuQ for their agenda - there is no other way to even start the process of change in Pakistan.

You used to criticize PTI why change of heart all of sudden, care to share

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agreed and appreciate it but Altaf Bhai does not belong here. He has been defending our rights against bigger mafias of Sindh and Islamabad.

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مہزب ممالک میں نواز شریف اور ذرداری جیسے لوگ جیلوں میں ہوتے ہیں.اور ان کی ساری جایداد ضبط.جبکہ پاکستان میں ہم جمہوریت بچارہے ہیں