بلدیاتی الیکشن: 64 میں سے 52سیٹوں کے نتائج، کونسی جماعت آگے؟

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So this is how PMLN supporters dreams look like ! ?. If you break it down by provinces you will realise how unrealistic this is. Pmln has presence in Punjab only so even if it sweeps Punjab including Southern Punjab it doesn't get anywhere close to that number. I feel in General Elections PTI will still take KP maybe with lower seats than 2018 and Karachi will go with PTI too with the new projects operational. PTI will struggle in Punjab unless something drastic happens between now and then. I see PTI at 60 to 75. Pmln at around 80 to 90. With the rest of the seats shared as of now. But our Kaptaan can still turn things around once he starts campaigning himself.
I see seats of PTI no more than a dozen in Punjab

Awan S

KPK is far more likely to vote for religious idiots than PPP or PMLN. That is why PMLN and PPP have allowed Molana to stick around and be their 'leader' all this time.

Its a wake up call of sorts for PTI.....they have a year and a half to bring about results from their decisions.....which should help them in the general elections.
It is too late now

Kavalier

KPK is far more likely to vote for religious idiots than PPP or PMLN. That is why PMLN and PPP have allowed Molana to stick around and be their 'leader' all this time.

Its a wake up call of sorts for PTI.....they have a year and a half to bring about results from their decisions.....which should help them in the general elections.

Have said many times that it is too late now, saying once again, no matter what happens, PTI and IK has already made sure that NOON gets a 2/3rd next time. I have been on ground in Punjab, Karachi and Hazara/KPK, not even a single person has sided PTI, even the staunch voters were extremely disappointed. I wonder if PTI can win 10 seats in the next general elections.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ قوم کبھی نہیں سُدھرے گی ، یہ واپس چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کو لے کر آوے ہی آوے ، پھر پانچ سالُ وُہی رنڈی رونا ، لوٹ مار ، کرپشن، چوری ، ڈاکے ، انجام پھر ایک نیا سیٹ اپ ، اللہ رحم کرے ۔
ye Quom nahi
یہ قوم کبھی نہیں سُدھرے گی ، یہ واپس چوروں اور ڈاکوؤں کو لے کر آوے ہی آوے ، پھر پانچ سالُ وُہی رنڈی رونا ، لوٹ مار ، کرپشن، چوری ، ڈاکے ، انجام پھر ایک نیا سیٹ اپ ، اللہ رحم کرے ۔
Ye Quom nahi Hajoom hey.....jou sirf apney paeet ke bare mein souchtey hein........es leye ye ubb pher wohi pooorana tamsha lugey gaaa....

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Have said many times that it is too late now, saying once again, no matter what happens, PTI and IK has already made sure that NOON gets a 2/3rd next time. I have been on ground in Punjab, Karachi and Hazara/KPK, not even a single person has sided PTI, even the staunch voters were extremely disappointed. I wonder if PTI can win 10 seats in the next general elections.
LB elections aren't the same as national elections. Though it's not an excuse, it's just the way it is.
Gen elections are 2 years away and there's time. PTI has suffered from a.lot of things, including covid, so if things improve in the coming months, public opinion can change as well.
And remember, opposition is pdm now. .they will rise and fall together, if they do.... meaning, they will help each other win, and help each other lose