بریکنگ نیوز: زرداری نے اگلی واردات کیلئے دہشتگرد تنظیم کو پیسہ دیا ہے

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK brought boom in construction Industry and took Pakistan on top in textile industry. That generated 550,000 new employment opportunities only in these two Industries. Also he saved Pakistan from COVID-19 devastated consequences. These Beggars has targeted both industries and destroyed these Industries in no time, resulting in massive unemployment, resulting in Economic meltdown.

They are on course to execute their mission rapidly for which they have been employed/put on charge by their foreign bosses. Biggest misfortune is that those forces who are responsible for security of Country and justice for all helped them illegally, to take over.

Pakistani people need to take these foreign aided Beggars head on. Sooner the better.

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I started my thread and most intelligent admin of Pakistani social media merge it to the another with title

بریکنگ نیوز: زرداری نے اگلی واردات کیلئے دہشتگرد تنظیم کو پیسہ دیا ہے​

I am still looking for the relevance. Members please let me know if there is any relevance. Here under I copy and paste my thread again.

Good luck.

IK brought boom in construction Industry and took Pakistan on top in textile industry. That generated 550,000 new employment opportunities only in these two Industries. Also he saved Pakistan from COVID-19 devastated consequences. These Beggars has targeted both industries and destroyed these Industries in no time, resulting in massive unemployment, resulting in Economic meltdown.

They are on course to execute their mission rapidly for which they have been employed/put on charge by their foreign bosses. Biggest misfortune is that those forces who are responsible for security of Country and justice for all helped them illegally, to take over.

Pakistani people need to take these foreign aided Beggars head on. Sooner the better.

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)

The illiterate terrorist and the murderer of BB, is now planning and has given stolen money from Sindh, to a terrorist organization to kill Imran Khan.

This despicable immoral anti Pakistan bastard and his gang has survived because of dollar Generals of GHQ Qadiani TOLAH of Bajwa NADEEM and homo Faisal Naseer, and judiciary of Satan Bundial.

11 rat bastards are deciding the fate of 230 million Pakistani Awam? Says the great Fawad Choudhry.

Pakistanio, take your country back by any MEANS NECESSARY. These American installed Agents must be terminated from Pakistani soil.

No more American Jewish slavery. Prostitute of Punjab Mrs Safdar Ghushtee has infected the air in Punjab after her bund surgery.

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
If something happens to Imran Khan then where Zardari is going to hide?

Even Dubai will not be safe for this criminal. There are enough Pakistanis in Dubai who will take care of this man.