ایک میان میں دو تلواریں نہیں رہ سکتیں – وزیراعظم خان یا چیف باجوہ صاحب

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all the rhetoric of 'panjabi' is quite disgusting. I am a non panjabi from Karachi and have seen worse their in urdu speaking community but it is not fair to generalize.

The same is true for the institutions. If civilians have used army personnel then they are equally responsible.

I have seen since my childhood karachites blaming army and panjabis and it was the same mindset which brought MQM in power.

What happened after that is a bitter part of the history.

It has been to a level where they used to present miandad as a hero while imran a villain just because of the language.

I think at least educated people have to come out of this divide.

Now as far as current politics is concerned I think IK need to keep the atmosphere calm until Senate elections. This should be the primary objective.

The t20 should start then. If you remember in IK's captaincy we used to win most of the matches in later part of the innings. The same approach seem to work here but it requires that preparations are done from now.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Should not have given him extension
Ik had a golden chance to control the boots
But he spoiled it for all of us

King__

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

اب نہیں کوئی بات خطرے کی
اب سبھی کو سبھی سے خطرہ ہے

جون ایلیا
مبارک ہو
???
آج تونے زندگی میں پہلی یا شاید دوسری مرتبہ شعر ٹھیک لکھا ہے
ورنہ
اشعار کے ساتھ تم وہی کرتے ہو جو میں تمارے ساتھ کرتا ہوں

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And don’t forget these Generals & our security agencies were sleeping peacefully when PPP & PMLN were looting the country to the core for ten years. Why didn’t these generals stop Nawaz & Zardari from this economic terrorism?
I love Pak army but I am very sad that some army generals & security agencies still protect these thugs who made the country bankrupt.

Last edited:

Jadoogar

U better learn the meaning of Ta'asub. He is not talking about the whole Punjabi Race.

آپ کی باتوں سے سو فیصد اتفاق ہے اور یہی بات میں صاحب مضمون کو بھی کہتا ہوں کہ متعصبانہ سطحی اور قومیت پہ مبنی نفرت پھیلانے کی کوشش بالکل نہ کریں کیونکہ اسی چیز نے ہمیں ایک دوسرے کے سامنے لا کھڑا کیا ہے۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Achi Qoum ban ney m bohat time lagay ga..Jis mulk m aj bhi Bhutto zindah ha... Aik khota briyani par vote dia jata ha..Fisadi.Nafaq phalaney walay Molvio ko chandas Islam ki khidmat aur Jannat ke confirmed ticket ke naam par borian Bhar Kar Diya jata ha.. aur in har..am khoor Molvio ke madarsay apnay masoom bacho se bharay jatay hain...jahan..rishwat..de merit ko Nizam Ka hissa samjh Kar qabool Kiya jata ha....Aisay mulk ka abhi tak survive Karna hi moujza ha.....Kisi Aik ko target Karna zulam ha..ham sab zima dar hain is tabah haal society ke...abhi Tu struggle start howi ha.... time lagay ga... just wait..

Umar Ansari

Imran Khan now is part of the establishment, Imran Khan is part of the team that is responsible for the sempiternity of Pakistan. When Imran Khan becomes a part of a team do you think a natural captain will play as a regular player?

Umar Ansari

Not all Punjabis. However, Punjabis do tend to cater to their own baradari and bypass merit. Unfortunately, Pakistan politics is so corrupt and it carries a huge potential of making a politician really rich in a short period of time through corruption, it also gives them immense power. Power corrupts if you don't have your moral compass pointing in the right direction. Since Pakistani Politics is a dirty game consequently and unfortunately corrupt people gravitate towards it. Pakistan's political structure power base is the province of Punjab.

Since Punjabis naturally are bind in their baradari system they favour their own. Newcomers use the influence of their already corrupt seniors to fill in political space. When they get into Politics or Government sector they work for the wishes of their seniors. Seniors want to carry on their corruption to accumulate more wealth and power. To continue on their ways they need collusion with their own people in power corridors and at important at posts in the government sector.

That is the reason we see corrupt people who speak Punjabi and Urdu in Punjabi accents all across power corridors and in the government sector and Pakistan Army is not immune to it also, hence Punjabis became synonymous with corruption.

For Punjabis to wash their name we all have to get together and make politics and Government jobs profit free for the politicians and for Government employees.

Bad say badnam bura hay...

Last edited:

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
corruption to kabi b ni stop ho sakti, ap chahe koi b le ao. ye mind se nikal do k corruption stop ho g, kiu k corruption hum pakistanio k gene me ja chuki ha. 2nd thing due to PPP Local government there is no ownership of Karachi. this is why they are suffering.
True, I believe it will take time to improve the mindset of people. This can only change when the masses get free quality basic educated enough and get justice and equal rights.