ایک الیکشن جیتنے کیلئے بہت گھاٹے کا سودا کیا جا رہا ہے،ماریہ میمن

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh Generals retired hu jain gay, nay Generals aa jain gay woh be retired hu jain gay leken aj key 18 sey 20 sal kay nojwan kam is kam 30 sal tk fujj sey nafrat kertay rehain gay.
18 sal ka nojwan dekh be raha ha or sun be raha ha ess leay itni asani sey nhi bolay ga.

انقلاب

فقہ منیریہ میں کوئی شادی پر یقین نہیں رکھتا۔ فقہ منیریہ کا ہر پیروکار حرامی ہے

Melanthus

They have been lying for 75 years but they got away with due to absence of electronic media and lack of information.They can’t hide their lies now.

Kavalier

Yeh Generals retired hu jain gay, nay Generals aa jain gay woh be retired hu jain gay leken aj key 18 sey 20 sal kay nojwan kam is kam 30 sal tk fujj sey nafrat kertay rehain gay.
18 sal ka nojwan dekh be raha ha or sun be raha ha ess leay itni asani sey nhi bolay ga.

No Sir, the stunted growth, lack of analytical abilities, lack of logical and political decision making and jumping to the conclusions without going through the facts, not withstanding on principles but more of a personality driven following, all makes our youth very vulnerable. How can this vulnerability be used?
I give you one scenario, on any given day, one general comes, talks some Bullshit like Ghafoora, bajwa etc about corruption, or even just a couple of statements against Shareefs/Zardaris while they are in government, and the same youth will start posting their heroes with sticks, posting some shitty surveys declaring our institutes as lumber 1 in the world etc etc.
Another scenario, a general comes, talks to Khan saab, strikes a deal, all is over. The same FOUJ will be hero, no matter what they do with our poor people, to journalists or to Pashtoons or to Balochs (whom Khan saab used to say as Blackmailers). All will be goody goody, youth will be over the moon and establishment will be back to its normal business.

Cape Kahloon

No Sir, the stunted growth, lack of analytical abilities, lack of logical and political decision making and jumping to the conclusions without going through the facts, not withstanding on principles but more of a personality driven following, all makes our youth very vulnerable. How can this vulnerability be used?
I give you one scenario, on any given day, one general comes, talks some Bullshit like Ghafoora, bajwa etc about corruption, or even just a couple of statements against Shareefs/Zardaris while they are in government, and the same youth will start posting their heroes with sticks, posting some shitty surveys declaring our institutes as lumber 1 in the world etc etc.
Another scenario, a general comes, talks to Khan saab, strikes a deal, all is over. The same FOUJ will be hero, no matter what they do with our poor people, to journalists or to Pashtoons or to Balochs (whom Khan saab used to say as Blackmailers). All will be goody goody, youth will be over the moon and establishment will be back to its normal business.
Sir ji, bat Imran ya Nawaz ke nhi ha.
Ab bat ha Sawati ke beti ke , Mr and Mrs Sawati ke
Private video bhejhnay ke, bat ha gharon main midnight ladies ke behurmati ke,bat ha bachon kay samnay Mann or bap ko bezait kernay ke, jamshid dasti ke bive kay kapray pharnay ke, bat ha Arshad shreef kay qatal ke, logon kay gher main ghus ker torphor kernay ke, logon ko agwa kernay ke, bat ha logon kay businesses tabaha kernay ke, yar ek lambi list ha, Agwa ker kay 2-3 mahenay gaib ker kay press conference kerwanay ke, Mann ban, beti ke ko beizat kernay ke,
Ab bat Imran ke nhi ha bat he jo logon kay sath zulam hu raha ha.
Jiss ke Mann ya bap ko beizat keya geya ha woh
Beta yeh kbi be ne boholay ga.
Jiss ke bhen kay kapray pharay gay hain woh bhai kbi nhi bohlay ga.
Jiss ke wife kay sath badtamizi ke ge ha woh husband kbi be bol nhi sakta.
I m not interested in Imran yar but jo Karachi sey khaber tk logon kay sath jo huwa ha wo boht zulam ha.
Imran khan koe wali ya peghmber nhi ha Leken jo
Zulam ker rehay hain khuda woh be nhi hn.
Meray bhai ek bat yad rakhna, Allha pak zalmon ko passand nhi kerta.

Last edited:

Kavalier

Sir ji, bat Imran ya Nawaz ke nhi ha.
Ab bat ha Sawati ke beti ke , Mr and Mrs Sawati ke
Private video bhejhnay ke, bat ha gharon main midnight ladies ke behurmati ke,bat ha bachon kay samnay Mann or bap ko bezait kernay ke, jamshid dasti ke bive kay kapray pharnay ke, bat ha Arshad shreef kay qatal ke, logon kay gher main ghus ker torphor kernay ke, logon ko agwa kernay ke, bat ha logon kay businesses tabaha kernay ke, yar ek lambi list ha, Agwa ker kay 2-3 mahenay gaib ker kay press conference kerwanay ke, Mann ban, beti ke ko beizat kernay ke,
Ab bat Imran ke nhi ha bat he jo logon kay sath zulam hu raha ha.
Jiss ke Mann ya bap ko beizat keya geya ha woh
Beta yeh kbi be ne boholay ga.
Jiss ke bhen kay kapray pharay gay hain woh bhai kbi nhi bohlay ga.
Jiss ke wife kay sath badtamizi ke ge ha woh husband kbi be bol nhi sakta.
I m not interested in Imran yar but jo Karachi sey khaber tk logon kay sath jo huwa ha wo boht zulam ha.
Imran khan koe wali ya peghmber nhi ha Leken jo
Zulam ker rehay hain khuda woh be nhi hn.
Meray bhai ek bat yad rakhna, Allha pak zalmon ko passand nhi kerta.

Whatever you wrote, that is all correct, but if you read my post again, I gave you the valid reasons right in the start and then also the scenarios, mark my words, if tomorrow IK strikes a deal with FOUJ, almost all of the things which you mentioned would disappear from social media. Even IK himself won't own whatever Zulm you have mentioned in your post, because there is no principle based opinions, these are all personality and narrow-visioned following. I mean how come you not criticise IK for 4 years when he made one mistake after the other and just keep giving the lollypops of Islamophobia, Panah Gah and so on. Had he been sincere and courageous, first thing he should have done is to introduce reforms, be it constitutional, legal, economic, tax or most importantly land reforms, elections reforms. Had he been so interested in welfare of Pakistan, he should not have allowed any general to interfere in govt, let alone deciding everything from foreign policy to who would be the CM etc. But no one stood against him, why? Because all what you got to read was, "Anything is good and right if PTI or IK is doing it". Where does this bring you? It brings you to only one conclusion, that is, there is no principle, no real understanding of what Establishment is doing, the only question they are asking is, why against us. Had it been against Noon or PPP, it would have been the best FOUJ, as it was in 2016 till 2022, because then the receiving end was political opponents of PTI. Tomorrow again, FOUJ only have to give a few tweets against corruption, strike a BS deal with IK and all will be in order. Who will question them or IK if no one ever asked IK why he proposed General bajwa another extension in Nov 2022, even said that bajwa can be a life-long COAS, I mean WTF.

Cape Kahloon

Whatever you wrote, that is all correct, but if you read my post again, I gave you the valid reasons right in the start and then also the scenarios, mark my words, if tomorrow IK strikes a deal with FOUJ, almost all of the things which you mentioned would disappear from social media. Even IK himself won't own whatever Zulm you have mentioned in your post, because there is no principle based opinions, these are all personality and narrow-visioned following. I mean how come you not criticise IK for 4 years when he made one mistake after the other and just keep giving the lollypops of Islamophobia, Panah Gah and so on. Had he been sincere and courageous, first thing he should have done is to introduce reforms, be it constitutional, legal, economic, tax or most importantly land reforms, elections reforms. Had he been so interested in welfare of Pakistan, he should not have allowed any general to interfere in govt, let alone deciding everything from foreign policy to who would be the CM etc. But no one stood against him, why? Because all what you got to read was, "Anything is good and right if PTI or IK is doing it". Where does this bring you? It brings you to only one conclusion, that is, there is no principle, no real understanding of what Establishment is doing, the only question they are asking is, why against us. Had it been against Noon or PPP, it would have been the best FOUJ, as it was in 2016 till 2022, because then the receiving end was political opponents of PTI. Tomorrow again, FOUJ only have to give a few tweets against corruption, strike a BS deal with IK and all will be in order. Who will question them or IK if no one ever asked IK why he proposed General bajwa another extension in Nov 2022, even said that bajwa can be a life-long COAS, I mean WTF.
As I said earlier Now Imran is not an issue.
It's personal matter.
Sir ji please forget Imran, Fujj now, just feel pain.
Beti ko Mann bap ke sex video send ke ge ha.
ap keya samjhtay hain Imran khan ko dobara PM bana do gay tu beti yeh bat bol jay ge?
Bachon kay samnay Mann kay kapray pharay gay hn agr Imran or Generals bhai bhai ban jain gay tu bachay apni Mann ke beizti bhol jain gay.
Never ever.
Betay ko Mann ka , or bap ko apnay betay ka janaza nhi phernay deya geya ha.
Meray bhai ap Bat personal hu ge ha. Hath bhen, bive or Mann kay geraban tk phunch chukay hn, na meray bhi na Imran keya Imran kay betay ko be PM bana do pher be Pakistani beta yeh bat nhi bolay ga,
Ab srif nafrat uss ke anay wali naslain be karain ge, jessay Bengali abi be Pakistani sey nafrat kertay hain.
Ager yeh sab khuch na huta tu pher ap ke bat sey main agree ker sakta tha.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The corrupt bastard's generals have ruined the future of Pakistan & its youth. This hatred of the army will not subside soon.