ایچی سن کالج: رؤف کلاسرا کا کڑوا سچ

459zaman

Banned
ye nawaz zardari altaf or imran pakistani awam ko bewaquf banani main maher hain .......lage raho pakistan ko lutne main awam aram ker rahi hai election ki waqt pher in hi ko vote degi

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1465175_1099647810064066_7670252490984254236_n.jpg

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)
Ms. Patwari kahan hain..????

Should've waited a bit. 2nd spot is usually reserved for her to point out n blame the others for being others and having no blood or biradri relations with her Raiwindi tabbar, hence no criticism warranted.

Talwar Gujjar

Finally, I agree with Klasra on something. He is right on on two points. First, this college is meant for the rich and powerful. Second, how the hell do you determine the merit for K2 that accurately except for selling the exam in advance. It is hard to believe that this Principal guy ran into influence thing for the first time. I think he is making up this list after his contract was not renewed. He seems to be pretty aged and somewhat fragile. If I were to make any decision on merit, I might keep him as a teacher (which he would probably not agree to) but certainly not as a Principal. I really wonder about the vaunted merit slogan of Ch. Sarwar himself. I don't think he should have hired this guy as a Principal, in the first place, four years ago.

Disclaimer: I am nowhere near the Aitchisonian crowd, far from it, I went to those famous taat schools which would even run out of usable taats many times.

Last edited:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پانچ سو سیٹس اور پانچ ہزار بچے ہوں تو کوئی کرائٹیریا تو رکھنا پڑے گا ایڈ مشن کا اور ٹیسٹ سے بہتر کیا ہو سکتا ہے میریٹ ، کلاسرا صاحب بھنگ والے پکوڑے تو نہیں کھا آئے صبح صبح

Onlypakistan

Is tara k school aam awam ko in ki haseiat yad dulaney k leye banaey jatey haen,phir un ko agah kia jata ha k

sirf yahan se bachey parlimant me jaen gae

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
an entry test when a child joins his/her first school what kind of merit it is ? how is it defined ? we have made our education a serious joke .

Alp Arsalan

Banned
As Corporate professional...based on my observations....Same scenario is around the world...Why the elite's offsprings are always so intelligent to take admission in IBA, LUMS, CBM in Pakistan. You would be astonished to know that big universities in the world have spaces for baboons from third world and specially from filthy rich Arab countries... I know presidents, prime ministers, crown princes and sons of president and Prime ministers of African states studied in LSE and LBE...

So this is the reality