اگر بابر اعوان جھوٹا تھا تو پی ٹی آئی میں کیا کر رہا ہے ؟ اور اگر سچہ تھا تو عدالت میں کیا کر رہا ہے ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I've already reported this idot's buk buk as spam as he was spamming the forum. I don't reply to such trolls anyways and anyone who does just gives them more fodder to carry on, better to put him on ignore list or just ignore him and let him talk to himself, eventually he will get bored and go away.

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)
I've already reported this idot's buk buk as spam as he was spamming the forum. I don't reply to such trolls anyways and anyone who does just gives them more fodder to carry on, better to put him on ignore list or just ignore him and let him talk to himself, eventually he will get bored and go away.

جھوٹ مکاری اور منافقت عمران اور تمہارا کام ہے چمپو میرا نہیں
:p:p:p:p:p

AEngineer

Councller (250+ posts)
LvNv.gif

mubarik Shah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he has as much right to post as much you do

and who the hell are you tell us who to follow and who not to. this is ridiculous

I am glad that you are Anonymous...….. stay that way...… you are nobody to respond that way to me.... I did not specifically pick on you to do this or that... if you don't like … simple sensible thing to do is not to follow … Kapish …..

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am glad that you are Anonymous...….. stay that way...… you are nobody to respond that way to me.... I did not specifically pick on you to do this or that... if you don't like … simple sensible thing to do is not to follow … Kapish …..

im anonymous and you mubarak shah?
simply ignore his threads instead of dictating who we should and shouldn't follow