الیکشن سے متعلق ارمی چیف کے ناقابل یقین بیان پر شہباز گل کے تاثرات

Raza888

Councller (250+ posts)
Until we don't humiliate them this way they will never give up..

F8LHn6jWYAARKbA.jpg
Spot on!
This is the ONLY solution
Baqi jo merzi ker lein ye bande k putter nahi banein ge

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
It wouldn't matter to me. I managed to make lots of enemies.
Having an opinion does not make you their enemy, Maybe the PTI supporters here like you, Atleast i get along fine with them, maybe because of my hatred to wards Establishment interference and Nawaz Gandu's Politics ...

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sub ko hara deya hay IK nay, including number one agency of world. Chullu bhar pani main maro zaleelo.

patwari_sab

There is only one political party in Pakistan "PTI" all other parties are frontmen of corrupt Pakistan army and accomplices of corruption.
bilkol sahi.. is bat ka kola sabot MQM ki karachi me clean sweep hai.. duffers ne kis shahana tareeqe se MQM ko nawaza.. duffers

Siberite

Having an opinion does not make you their enemy, Maybe the PTI supporters here like you, Atleast i get along fine with them, maybe because of my hatred to wards Establishment interference and Nawaz Gandu's Politics ...
I am not sure at what age you are in your life. Sometimes the illusion can defeat your sense of reality. It obscures your judgment because of your hidden bias and you never give justice to your potential to make good judgments. Always try to control your sentiments, you will live happily.

and that goes for Arrest Warrant too little punk.