القاعدہ کا عوامی مقامات پر دھماکوں اعلان

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its kind of confusing to me, same as whether 9/11 was an inside or outside job. :)

I may be wrong as well. Drone Attacks are carried out on the basis of chip. And Al-Qaida is its equivalent in the countries where come under Zionist Target Areas for greater Israel and Antichrist.

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, after listening to a lot of videos on 9/11, I personally feel it was an inside job, just to invade Muslim countries with massive oil and other natural resources. But there are some who believe and justify that it was an outside job. :)

Here's one from former high ranking US major general exposing 9/11;

It is 100% inside job.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well, after listening to a lot of videos on 9/11, I personally feel it was an inside job, just to invade Muslim countries with massive oil and other natural resources. But there are some who believe and justify that it was an outside job. :)

Here's one from former high ranking US major general exposing 9/11;

Bro. I shall watch this video. But there are always two version of the story. After listening to the argument and analysis of the situation, me and U are free to make the opinion. Remember that who owns and controls the media? And how U are made to believe that it is day when it is actually night.........so the power of media. It takes a strong man to form an opinion independently based on the given facts.

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
The video puts emphasis on the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, not the other way around. :)

Bro. I shall watch this video. But there are always two version of the story. After listening to the argument and analysis of the situation, me and U are free to make the opinion. Remember that who owns and controls the media? And how U are made to believe that it is day when it is actually night.........so the power of media. It takes a strong man to form an opinion independently based on the given facts.