اظہر مشوانی کی بازیابی سے متعلق متضاداطلاعات

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a fake social media campaign these traitor bastards used to run

Zero top trends and no millions likes from last few days and since Elon Musk Cleansed Twitter of fake accounts run by these dogs

Innocent Pakistanis will not fall for BJP Hindutva terrorist 🐕

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zero top trends and no millions likes from last few days and since Elon Musk Cleansed Twitter of fake accounts run by these dogs

Just be careful of the terrorists then, can blow up ur fucking stink arse upside down u little piece of shit!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

Don’t worry ur turn will come as well as we gonna remember every and each fucking low life scumbag twat like u!

Islamabadiya

Don’t worry ur turn will come as well as we gonna remember every and each fucking low life scumbag twat like u!
Fuck anti Pakistan traitor BJP paid hindtutva dogs who have barked against Pakistan non stop in last few months

You dogs are finished just as your fake Twitter trends got finished

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good that today another Namak Haraam Afgani Traitor identified

You BJP sponsored anti Pakistan dogs have already miserably failed and will continue to fail Insha Allah
Woo hoo it was ur unofficial, unauthentic, unknown father of ur known mother, who invited ur another uncircumcised punjaabi from across the border to participate in ur whore sister aka qatri son marriage ceremony.
U are always ready to present ur asses to hindus as ur nawaz lal nehru proudly claimed that u and them are same people and then calling me BJP.
U should dig ur head in sand if u have any shame left but hang on patwari and shame are a pole apart.
I am a proud afghani, who prefer to die with dignity rather than living like a pimp like u!
Afghanis are way better than u stinking farting product of heera mandi!
U have a long history of treason and back stabbing as it is in ur worthless genes.
U mother fucker, next time behave urself while quoting me otherwise i’ll tear u apart!

Islamabadiya

Woo hoo it was ur unofficial, unauthentic, unknown father of ur known mother, who invited ur another uncircumcised punjaabi from across the border to participate in ur whore sister aka qatri son marriage ceremony.
U are always ready to present ur asses to hindus as ur nawaz lal nehru proudly claimed that u and them are same people and then calling me BJP.
U should dig ur head in sand if u have any shame left but hang on patwari and shame are a pole apart.
I am a proud afghani, who prefer to die with dignity rather than living like a pimp like u!
Afghanis are way better than u stinking farting product of heera mandi!
U have a long history of treason and back stabbing as it is in ur worthless genes.
U mother fucker, next time behave urself while quoting me otherwise i’ll tear u apart!

I never quote namak haram piglets like you.

You traitor piggy quoted me first

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never quote namak haram piglets like you.

You traitor piggy quoted me first
Who else can be a bigger namak haraam than u? Who always ready to present his mother, sister to whoever offer few bucks and ur whole ancestry history says that loud and clear.
When we name and shame someone one we call them “U”

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oye kanjerr tuu sara din badbooeein soongh soongh kr yaha aa jata galiaan khane. Ghalazat ke dher tujhey sakoon nhi aata jab tak apni kuttey wali nhi krwa leta !
i know 🤣 aur phir yahan baith k shareefon k tattay choostay howay hamain muhib e watan honay ki wazahatein bhi deitay hain... brain dead retards...