Citizen X

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
او فر شروع ہونے لگا ہے ؟؟ 😁 چل فر میں بھی شروع ہوتا ہوں
نہیں بنایا - تو بتا کہاں بناتے جہاں نہیں بنایا ؟؟
کتے سیٹزن ایکس سے پوچھ لے تم یتیموں مسکینوں میں سب سے سمجھدار وہی ہے
Citizen X

10 projects under ‘Decade of Dams’ plan announced​

Underscoring the significance of water resources due to their fundamental importance for sustainable socio-economic development and human survival, Water Resources Minister Moonis Elahi has announced the construction of more than 10 projects under the ‘Decade of Dams’ programme.

Presiding over a meeting with the WAPDA chairman on Wednesday, Elahi said the new projects include Diamer-Bhasha Dam, Mohmand Dam, Dasu Hydropower Project, Nai Gaj Dam, Sindh Barrage, and K-IV Project which are scheduled to be completed one by one.

Sources familiar with the matter said after completion of the projects, gross water storage capacity will increase from 13 MAF to more than 24 MAF with an addition of 11.7 MAF, sufficient to irrigate another 1.6 million acres of land and provide 950 million gallons per day for drinking purposes to Karachi and Peshawar.

During the meeting, Minister Elahi said the installed hydel generation capacity will be doubled to cross 18,000 MW with an addition of 9,000 MW. “These projects will also provide approximately 35,000 job opportunities during the construction.”

Read Work on Dasu dam to resume today

The water minister reaffirmed that WAPDA would be able to complete these projects according to the given timelines.

He reiterated that Water Resources Ministry would play its due role in the completion of all the WAPDA projects on time.

Elahi was also briefed about the development portfolio of WAPDA and the progress achieved so far on water and hydropower projects.

Towards the end of the meeting, the water minister highlighted that the federal government is constructing water and hydropower projects in the country only to improve the water situation and increase the ratio of hydel electricity in the national grid.

Wake up Pak

او فر شروع ہونے لگا ہے ؟؟ 😁 چل فر میں بھی شروع ہوتا ہوں
نہیں بنایا - تو بتا کہاں بناتے جہاں نہیں بنایا ؟؟
کتے سیٹزن ایکس سے پوچھ لے تم یتیموں مسکینوں میں سب سے سمجھدار وہی ہے
Citizen X

PM Sharif presses for completion of Diamer-Bhasha Dam until 2026​

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Sunday instructed relevant authorities to complete the Diamer-Bhasha Dam project by 2026 instead of 2029, saying that nothing was impossible to achieve in life.

The multipurpose dam is being built on the Indus River between Kohistan district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province and Diamer district in Gilgit Baltistan region.

After the Tarbela and Mangla projects, Diamer-Bhasha is the third multipurpose dam project that Pakistan is working on. It will be used for water storage, flood mitigation, irrigation and power generation.

Sharif visited the construction site of the dam earlier today and commended the authorities for their work while urging them to speed up efforts to complete the dam well before 2029.

“I will insist to please go into the timeline again and assess where we can cut corners and if we can advance its date from 2029 to 2026 or 2027, it will be a miracle,” he said.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good for you. Mubarkaan again. So you must also know how to breach the security and Hack 😁
Anyways, what you are saying about the clean chit is a blanket statement. I may not be able to give all info, but if you be specific then I might give some insight. I do follow the court cases closely.
JazakAllah thank you so much. Haha I know my way around :) but I am one of the good guys so most of my work was about defences not attack.
Anyways let’s start with Maqsood chaprasi.. do you really think he was making billions while being peon in Shareef factories..

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do you remember my post as well?
Dont you think the same things are happening 🙃
I predicted it on April-19

And do you remember your posts on telling us what the Nooras would do on the economy and why they needed to be in power. Well haraami, we do and I told you that your economic bullshit would be exposed as illiterate rants from a paid troll. So one again where is your advice to Munshi and the bitch

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
O yes I advised them not to take over the Govt. But they dont listen to me. I am just an ordinary shmoo. ☹️
But why not? Didn't you have the magic cure. Haraami the structural problems of PK were created by Munshi with his pegged exchange rate forcing exports to be around 30% more expensive than the market rate and imports 30% cheaper. Your fuckin illiterate who knows shit all about the economy and it was because IK you Munshinomics wasn't exposed in 2017. You have destroyed the hopes of a whole generation with your govts shit.

RajaRawal111

JazakAllah thank you so much. Haha I know my way around :) but I am one of the good guys so most of my work was about defences not attack.
Anyways let’s start with Maqsood chaprasi.. do you really think he was making billions while being peon in Shareef factories..
I am sure you are a good guy. 😁 However for being an Imrani Mujahid, you must not waste your talent. Must hack into Noonis accounts. That is just a joke anyways.

As I said I follow the court proceedings and 90% of my opinion I made so in this matter is from the outcome of the courts. The discussion inside the courts starts from the Indictment, which has gist of all the wrongdoing blames.
Not much proceeded in court so far in this case, All know so far is that was money transferred into this person's account. The source of this money is from UK. And IK govt under the guidance of Shahzad Akbar) asked NCA in UK to trace the sources in 2019. There were two years-long investigations on SS and his clan in which these particular accounts were frozen. But that came out with disappointment for IK govt. And that was the tip when IK got pissed off at Shahzad Akbar. And eventually kicked him out.

The matter now is the explanation of SS clan to explain what was all happening and what was this money. I will wait a bit to see what explanations pour in. So please dont take the impression that i am defending the thieves on this. I am Just recollecting the information.

So far It is just identical to the case that Imran Kahn has to explain yet that why 4 employees of PTI received close to 2.2 billion Rs in their personal accounts.