ارشاد بھٹی نے کس کو آئینہ دکھادیا۔۔۔۔

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Also if u remember, our leader's interview was used by India during Kulbushan Yadev Case at ICJ forum that is another example of his credibility.
Why would you listen to India what it says ? You never listened to India when it says that Kashmir is her integral part. Get out of the personal bias my friend. I asked you to compare what Pakistan was in 2013 and what it was in 2018... You are going no where.

Okara

Why would you listen to India what it says ? You never listened to India when it says that Kashmir is her integral part. Get out of the personal bias my friend. I asked you to compare what Pakistan was in 2013 and what it was in 2018... You are going no where.
Please share some numbers. Such as exports/imports during PPP/PMLN/PTI tenures?

Zaidi Qasim

Please share some numbers. Such as exports/imports during PPP/PMLN/PTI tenures?
Lol. Help yourself. Because I can't make blind see if you can't acknowledge the state of the country from what it was in 2013 to where it was left in 2018.

Okara

Lol. Help yourself. Because I can't make blind see if you can't acknowledge the state of the country from what it was in 2013 to where it was left in 2018.
Please prove 2013-2018 era was better than 2008-2013 and also from 2018 onward?
I will make ur life a bit easy. During PMLN era, give me name of one organization in Pakistan which improved? Like Judiciary, Police, etc

Zaidi Qasim

I will make ur life a bit easy. During PMLN era, give me name of one organization in Pakistan which improved? Like Judiciary, Police, etc
Look man , go have a rest. if you still unable to see the difference between the bloodshed, power outages and the law and order situation in the country for what it was back in 2013 and then in 2018, I can't give you any documents in the world to convince you. You are just a bias person .

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was so great, the PMLN era, like Zaidi Qasim's mother that he pawned, they pawned moterways (Phatwaris think it's motherway) radio pakistan and whatever they could get their filthy hands on.

Okara

Look man , go have a rest. if you still unable to see the difference between the bloodshed, power outages and the law and order situation in the country for what it was back in 2013 and then in 2018, I can't give you any documents in the world to convince you. You are just a bias person .
What is ur opinion regarding model town incident?

Zaidi Qasim

Now another marasi jump in to defending the his family of Ashiq Awan and likes. Its pitty that the sw
What is ur opinion regarding model town incident?
Model town was due to TUQ and his violent mob trying to cause disturb and mayhem . The case is still with Khota Justice of Pakistan . why didn't Bongi Khan helped provide justice to those families who help him get in to the power by sacrificing their lives.

Okara

Now another marasi jump in to defending the his family of Ashiq Awan and likes. Its pitty that the sw

Model town was due to TUQ and his violent mob trying to cause disturb and mayhem . The case is still with Khota Justice of Pakistan . why didn't Bongi Khan helped provide justice to those families who help him get in to the power by sacrificing their lives.
BTW how PMLN brought peace in KPK?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let me be more explicit. The same army boots which are governing now using Bongi Khan as a tissue paper.
Considering his term started after an elected govt completed 5 years and held elections without a chief martial law operator in sight, you're pretty dumb at comparisons aren't you?

Zaidi Qasim

Considering his term started after an elected govt completed 5 years and held elections without a chief martial law operator in sight, you're pretty dumb at comparisons aren't you?
You must give yourself a pat at the back for simplifying it so easy . Fazlu is asking lots of question about the selection and likes to know what criteria was chosen for selection . Why would a cat rattle milk shop when the buffalo open her nipple for the cat to nibble on them ? ?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You must give yourself a pat at the back for simplifying it so easy . Fazlu is asking lots of question about the selection and likes to know what criteria was chosen for selection . Why would a cat rattle milk shop when the buffalo open her nipple for the cat to nibble on them ? ?
You must pat yourself on the back for preserving your naivete quo in this harsh world. As if Fazlu hasn't been in on the answers.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fazlu is a farce and I know it, But Bongi khan is a bigger farce since I seen him .
The biggest one is nawaz sharif for biting the hand that fed him, be it the army or the people of Pakistan. Now he wants to offer qaza namazain in fazlu the farce's imaamat.. Sub human filth.

Zaidi Qasim

The biggest one is nawaz sharif for biting the hand that fed him, be it the army or the people of Pakistan. Now he wants to offer qaza namazain in fazlu the farce's imaamat.. Sub human filth.
This is what your pigment of imagination . He rightfully stood against the corrupt Generals and their enterprise . people of Pakistan still love him more than Bongi Khan and Generals together. Fazlu is going to rattle the red wagon of corrupt generals Mafia. They are all in cahoot to stop him .....

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what your pigment of imagination . He rightfully stood against the corrupt Generals and their enterprise . people of Pakistan still love him more than Bongi Khan and Generals together. Fazlu is going to rattle the red wagon of corrupt generals Mafia. They are all in cahoot to stop him .....
That was funny about Nawaz sharif, if he doesn't want to show his trail, the least he can do is show what he has on the army, not send lil bro to lick boots after dusk. And now noon hope rests on what? All eyes on fazlu the farce now?! Smh