احساس کمتری اور کمینگی کا آئکون

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah batao kay 2013 say 2018 kiski hakumat thee? aur April 2022 say August 2023 kiski hakumat thee? Kitna kaam PMLUN hakumat nay Iran gas pipeline per kiya?
Batao Na!
🤣 😂
I think Raja has already answered your queries...

پاک ایران گیس پائپ لائن پر آج کتے کی طرح بھونکا - لیکن منافق نے یہ نہیں بتایا کہ عمران خان نے بھی اس پائپ لائن پر کچھ نہیں کیا - اور انہی وجوہات پر جن پر شہباز شریف نے کچھ نہیں کر سکا

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
رئیس المنافقین RajaRawal111

Construction work on the Pakistani part of the pipeline was inaugurated in March 2013 and was planned to be completed within 22 months. But the work could not get underway after six years.

Nevertheless, according to pro-government Daily Pakistan, Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan has sent letters to the leaders of EU and the United States asking for their final views about the pipeline and Pakistan's plans to buy natural gas from Iran.

According to ARY News on Sunday, Pakistan replied to Iran’s legal notice over the delay in the completion of the pipeline, telling Tehran that there were obstacles in execution of the project, as Tehran is under U.S. sanctions. However, Imran Khan has reportedly directed Pakistani authorities to tackle the gas line project issue with Iran "in a conciliatory manner."

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Itna mushkil kaam de diya bechare ko.
😐😂
یار اس بندے منور خان کی میں دل سے قدر کرتا ہوں - اچھا بندہ ہے باقی عمرانیوں کی طرح اتنا زیادہ جاہل بھی نہیں کہ تھریڈ کا موضوع سمجھنے کی صلاحیت ہی نہ ہو
👇 جیسے یہ دونوں جاہل

Wake up Pak zaheer2003

zaheer2003

یار اس بندے منور خان کی میں دل سے قدر کرتا ہوں - اچھا بندہ ہے باقی عمرانیوں کی طرح اتنا زیادہ جاہل بھی نہیں کہ تھریڈ کا موضوع سمجھنے کی صلاحیت ہی نہ ہو
👇 جیسے یہ دونوں جاہل

Wake up Pak zaheer2003
سچی بات ہے ہنسا بھی نہیں جاتا پھٹواری کے منہ سے کسی کو جاہل سن کر

Munawarkhan

مزید جھوٹ بولنے سے پہلے ذرا
per kaam tu start ker diya project per

کی وضاحت تو کرو - کون سا کام سٹارٹ کیا تھا عمران خان نے - کوئی خبر تو لا کر دکھاؤ کہ ہوا کیا تھا

Ehsaas e kamtari kay shikaar insaan kabhi ye soocha kay 2009 ka project 2015 main complete hona tha, kyon nahi hua.
Kis wajah se Nawaz Sharif ko ye project rokna para.

Imran Khan nay tu atay hi is per kaam shuroo kiya. jahaan se ye Bilawal wali khabar nikali hai usi akhbar main search kerloo sari progress mil jayeegi.

Munawarkhan

Itna mushkil kaam de diya bechare ko.
😐😂

Nawaz Sharif closed a project due to sanctions.

Imran Khan signs to restore the project

wo poochna bilwal se announce kya kerna tha jab project hi 5 saal se band tha

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan nay tu atay hi is per kaam shuroo kiya. jahaan se ye Bilawal wali khabar nikali hai usi akhbar main search kerloo sari progress mil jayeegi.
TAPI ka zikar kahan se agaya, dumbo?

You have made a claim, you have to support it with some links. Don't babble, instead.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan signs to restore the project
Ye kia hai? Signing of the third agreement...

Tell me what has been constructed on the ground as you were claiming.

Munawarkhan

Ye kia hai? Signing of the third agreement...

Tell me what has been constructed on the ground as you were claiming.

See whatever I post, you will keep asking further questions.

Original question was based on an idiots thread, that used help of a news article that Bilawal wanted Imran Khan to announce a project that was shelved by Nawaz Sharif.

The answer is PTI did start a new agreement to start a project that was earlier closed.

RajaRawal111

Ehsaas e kamtari kay shikaar insaan kabhi ye soocha kay 2009 ka project 2015 main complete hona tha, kyon nahi hua.

اللہ کے بندے کیا کیا ھے خان نے
یہ پوچھا تھا میں نے

RajaRawal111

So I can assume that you have nothing to support your claim.
aka عمران خان نے کام کیا

Munawarkhan

typical chawal. check post#31 for answer

you post something, I debunk it then you keep asking more stuff.
apnay asal point per tu kabhi tik jaya karoo. sara din jhoot.

So I can assume that you have nothing to support your claim.
aka عمران خان نے کام کیا

RajaRawal111

typical chawal. check post#31 for answer

you post something, I debunk it then you keep asking more stuff.
apnay asal point per tu kabhi tik jaya karoo. sara din jhoot.
Okay, we can drop it here. I know how you will make its منافقانہ لسی now.
When it comes to the pipeline. It needs gigging the ground, laying the pipes, and roto welding them together Mr. Educated Imrani.

Munawarkhan

ye bhi Bilawal nay bataya tha?
waisay asal question tha kya?

Okay, we can drop it here. I know how you will make its منافقانہ لسی now.
When it comes to the pipeline. It needs gigging the ground, laying the pipes, and roto welding them together Mr. Educated Imrani.