اب انشا الله عمران خان اچھی کارکردگی دکھاۓ گا

Wanderer_147

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
تم لگا دو نا سارے گراف - اور سمجھا دو ساری بات --- اور اصلی ریفنس دینا - کسی ٹی وی سیٹھ کے ملازم اینکر کا بھاشن نہ سنا دینا
وہ صرف عمرانی باندروں کے لئے ہوتے ہیں
پاکستان کا اڑتیس(38) ارب ڈالر کا تجارتی خسارہ تھا۔ سٹیل مل سات سال خسارے میں رہنے کا بعد بند ہو گئی تھی۔ کونسی گروتھ؟ باقی گراف لگانے کے لیے تمھاری طرح ویلا نہیں۔ میری طرف سے بھاڑ میں جائیں پٹواری، مریم کو ووٹ دیں، اس کے بچوں کو ووٹ دیں۔ نسل در نسل غلام جو ہوئے۔

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پاکستان کا اڑتیس(38) ارب ڈالر کا تجارتی خسارہ تھا۔ سٹیل مل سات سال خسارے میں رہنے کا بعد بند ہو گئی تھی۔ کونسی گروتھ؟ باقی گراف لگانے کے لیے تمھاری طرح ویلا نہیں۔ میری طرف سے بھاڑ میں جائیں پٹواری، مریم کو ووٹ دیں، اس کے بچوں کو ووٹ دیں۔ نسل در نسل غلام جو ہوئے۔
چل نہ لگا یار گراف تو بہت ہی مصروف ہے - تو نے سونے سے پہلے پینتیس چھتیس درختوں پر چھلانگیں مارنی ہے اور چنانگڑیں مارنی ہیں --- بس یہ پڑھ لے آئی عام یف والے مامے کیا کہ رھے ہیں تیرے کھوتے کی کارکردگی کے متعلق

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch the last 3 seconds of the PM's address ... I am guaranteeing that we are going to see a different PM in action moving forward .... These chors are shittin' in their pants. These mafia will soon be history.

Wake up Pak

اوے میں پاکستانی عوام ہوں - ہماری گاف پہلے سے ہی بھری ہوئی ہے اس نے

Coronavirus pandemic to blow $28 TRILLION hole in global economy
15 Oct, 2020 11:07 / Updated 6 hours ago

This year’s output figures will be reminiscent of the 1930’s Great Depression, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It said that the world is at risk of significantly lowered investment, trade and job numbers.
The IMF’s economic expert, Gita Gopinath, said this week that “the cumulative loss in output relative to the pre-pandemic projected path is projected to grow from $11 trillion over 2020-21 to $28 trillion over 2020-25…this represents a severe setback to the improvement in average living standards across all country groups.”

The IMF praised central banks around the globe for stimulus plans that softened the impact that Covid-19 has had on the world economy and warned that early removal of these support packages could prove disastrous for recovery efforts.

Covid-19 will push as many as 150 MILLION people into extreme poverty by 2021 – World Bank

“The considerable global fiscal support of close to $12 trillion and the extensive rate cuts, liquidity injections and asset purchases by central banks helped save lives and livelihoods and prevented a financial catastrophe,” Gopinath said. She advised that “to the extent possible, policies must aggressively focus on limiting persistent economic damage from this crisis.”

According to the IMF, “most economies will experience lasting damage to supply potential, reflecting scars from the deep recession this year.”
The World Bank has warned that up to 150 million more people may be pushed into extreme poverty by 2021.

RajaRawal111

Coronavirus pandemic to blow $28 TRILLION hole in global economy
15 Oct, 2020 11:07 / Updated 6 hours ago

This year’s output figures will be reminiscent of the 1930’s Great Depression, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It said that the world is at risk of significantly lowered investment, trade and job numbers.
The IMF’s economic expert, Gita Gopinath, said this week that “the cumulative loss in output relative to the pre-pandemic projected path is projected to grow from $11 trillion over 2020-21 to $28 trillion over 2020-25…this represents a severe setback to the improvement in average living standards across all country groups.”

The IMF praised central banks around the globe for stimulus plans that softened the impact that Covid-19 has had on the world economy and warned that early removal of these support packages could prove disastrous for recovery efforts.

Covid-19 will push as many as 150 MILLION people into extreme poverty by 2021 – World Bank

“The considerable global fiscal support of close to $12 trillion and the extensive rate cuts, liquidity injections and asset purchases by central banks helped save lives and livelihoods and prevented a financial catastrophe,” Gopinath said. She advised that “to the extent possible, policies must aggressively focus on limiting persistent economic damage from this crisis.”

According to the IMF, “most economies will experience lasting damage to supply potential, reflecting scars from the deep recession this year.”
The World Bank has warned that up to 150 million more people may be pushed into extreme poverty by 2021.
Eenvey jo marzi na boltey raha karo.
Stagflation is caused due to over printing of currency notes. Ways more than real wealth in country. Your donkey is deceiving nation on every sector.

RajaRawal111

Oye donkey kong have you read the article?
Once a phathwari always a phathwari.
It is about replacing the contaminated notes.
Come on yar --- are stupid enough to go with this deceiving sentence.
Tell me which other country has this novel idea. And are New Pakistani Currency notes quoted with everlasting disinfectant ???

Only IK can do that with his Monkeys --- because he knows their mental capabilities.

Wake up Pak

Come on yar --- are stupid enough to go with this deceiving sentence.
Tell me which other country has this novel idea. And are New Pakistani Currency notes quoted with everlasting disinfectant ???

Only IK can do that with his Monkeys --- because he knows their mental capabilities.
Chalo maan laytay hain IK nay sub tabah kardiya. Agar sub acha tha
tu phir noon election kiyon haari?
Saray bhaghooray kiyon hain? Dar itni achi economy chala raha tha tu bhaag kiyon gaya?

RajaRawal111

Chalo maan laytay hain IK nay sub tabah kardiya. Agar sub acha tha
tu phir noon election kiyon haari?
Saray bhaghooray kiyon hain? Dar itni achi economy chala raha tha tu bhaag kiyon gaya?
Now you are running away and trying to open up another ocean of discussion.
Noon leage ko hurwaya gya tha. Whatever was happening days before election is a story. But you will never agree with this so I will not get into that time wastage with you. If you have some minded just this news will make you ponder. This was never heard off ever before in countries history. Take a count. PMLN had not enough candidates in Punjab to gain Majority.

They arrested NS and SH was attending day to day NAB calls
But As I said I would stay away from this discussion unless you will push me into.

And why they are running away--- I don't know, I tried to understand and also told you about in comment No-30. How I reached to this conclusion. I can elaborate with examples --- only if you will push me into.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Now you are running away and trying to open up another ocean of discussion.
Noon leage ko hurwaya gya tha. Whatever was happening days before election is a story. But you will never agree with this so I will not get into that time wastage with you. If you have some minded just this news will make you ponder. This was never heard off ever before in countries history. Take a count. PMLN had not enough candidates in Punjab to gain Majority.

They arrested NS and SH was attending day to day NAB calls
But As I said I would stay away from this discussion unless you will push me into.

And why they are running away--- I don't know, I tried to understand and also told you about in comment No-30. How I reached to this conclusion. I can elaborate with examples --- only if you will push me into.
I asked you a simple question if noon league was doing so well why have they lost the elections? Don't tell me that "election harwaya gaya tha" its an empty rhetoric with no substance in it.

Wake up Pak

EkmeOkOWkAIPRpa

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
امپورٹس میں سٹیل، کیمیکل اور فیول سب سے زیادہ تھے --- وہ سب چلتی صنعتوں کے لئے تو نہیں منگایا جاتا تھا
یہ ہم پاکستانی چک مار مار کے کھاتے تھے - اور تین چار گھنٹوں میں باتھروم میں جا کر فارغ کر دیتے تھے --- ہنا ؟؟؟

بہت خوب یہ سب کچھ باہر سے منگوانے کے باوجود پاکستان کے سارے اداروں کے خساروں میں اضافہ ہو رہا تھا اور ایکسپورٹس میں کمی، اتنے نکمے۔۔۔۔۔

اگر کسی ملک کا ہر سال 40 ارب ڈالر کا خسارہ ہو اور اس کی ایکسپورٹس ہر سال کم ہو رہی ہوں تو آپ کے خیال میں وہ ملک کتنے سالوں کے بعد ڈیفالٹ کر جائے گا؟؟؟؟