Zulfi Bukhari's success | Pakistani workers will go to Japan in 14 new fields

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great job Zulfi. You are delivering, kudos. Japan has an aging population problem and we shall benefit from this oppertunity.

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great job Zulfi. You are delivering, kudos. Japan has an aging population problem and we shall benefit from this oppertunity.
Japan always helped Pakistan. In 2000 they offered to make underground metro train in Karachi but due to political incompetence and lack of planning, nothing happened !!!

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
"Pakistan woh azeem mulk banega jahan bahir se log naukrian dhoondey aya karengey" Meanwhile PTI takes a uturn and after sending 10's of thousand sof people to qatar....now sending thousands more to Japan. Wadda aya "success". Success would have been "20,000 Pakistanis return to Pakistan after finding high paying jobs...." 1 crore naukrian my foot

Saudia aur UAE ki blackmail se kuch nahi seekha...continue with the brain drain you laantis

Last edited:

Jeerablade

Voter (50+ posts)
bring japanese people to pakistan to help build this country and stop the brain drain..
Japanese Textile experts are here in my institute for a four year training project, but pls don't ask what's happening, every other day they are complaining that we are here to train a nation who do not want to work at all....

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Japanese Textile experts are here in my institute for a four year training project, but pls don't ask what's happening, every other day they are complaining that we are here to train a nation who do not want to work at all....
Very sad.