Yeh din bhi dekhna tha MQM nay

bisaat

Banned
11811301_964056660282766_251560544471758171_n.jpg

good Photoshop skills by a Punjabi paindu talented boy :)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
U need to listen to it everyday every post...

Not only I listen but my reply can not be reply logically by your teachers.
But you MUST follow the rule and regulation.
you want to discuss the quality of water when people are on the ground and playing foot ball ;)

esakhelvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
good Photoshop skills by a Punjabi paindu talented boy :)

جی نہیں میں پنجابی نہیں ہوں کے پی کے کا پختون ہوں رہی بات فوٹو شاپ کی تو بعض لوگوں کے لیے اس سوفٹ ویر کی ضرورت نہیں ہوتی وہ خود ہی اتنے غلیظ روپ رکھتے ہیں کہ فوٹو شاپ پر کام کرنا خودفوٹوشاپ کی توہین ہوتی ہے

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh bhai kya kehna chahtay ho?? PPP k sadmay me to nahi doobay huay fikr na kro shayad punjab sy 1 general councilor ki seat jeet hi jao gaye.

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is ethnic ( Mohajir )party .
In Mohajir , there are Shia, Sunni , Brelvy , Fatiha , Non Fatiha , Blue / Green Topi , etc etc

Who is Salman Baloch?

I thought you are saying exactly the opposite of what MQM's policy of changing from Mohajir to Muttahida..... from attempting to spread from Sindh to Punjab and Kasmir and Baltistan.... isnt it...!

And whenever you are exposed or vulnerable you start using ethnic card to extent that it undermines the existence and security of Pakistan...

If you have ever lived in Karachi, do you have the moral courage to accept why MQM's strike calls were successful, because of people's love for MQM or Fear that you spread by burning and killing a night before strike?

Have you not seen young boys forcing KKF's zakat receipts to shopkeepers in return for monies in thousands.... and animal skin collection.... etc etc

And who says that all of Mohajirs Love MQM... They laugh at AH's dramas...