Worst conditions of PTI management. Everyday new scandal

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
puraney waqtoon key haram khor aapoint kiye houay hein tau aisa hi kareingay.............. pathetic why PTI is not taking strict action and always waiting for situation to happen

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is not a big Issue. when these Pakistanies go abroad they dont utter a single word just stay in the que quietly.

I think the problem here is unexpected arrivalal of many flights at the same time. I travel frequently, never seen this kind of rush because our airports are not busy like Dubai, Amsterdam, Cairo etc. This could happen only if flihts comes on odd time and airport management reduce the number of passport controllers.

Iconoclast

And it was operating brilliantly before. IK is not going to change the mentality of these lazy fuckers overnight.
Anyone with the tiniest of brains will understand that.

zagyy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Foreign investment chai aur airport ki halat deko
lora milag ga charsi govt ko
Boss all developed countries had the same kind of airports when they were not developed. When country make progress every thing develop simultaneously.

I have seen that Dubai Airport has Changed 3 to 4 times from 2001 onward as per their expanded requirement.

surfer

The longest line i’ve Ever seen in my life was at Heathrow Terminal 3. The line was extending out of the hall and into the corridor.

And lots of Pakistanis were standing in it quietly like good boys and girls :)

Iconoclast

The longest line i’ve Ever seen in my life was at Heathrow Terminal 3. The line was extending out of the hall and into the corridor.

And lots of Pakistanis were standing in it quietly like good boys and girls :)
Their Teflon balls grow when they land in Pakistan with their outlandish expectations to be treated like royalty.

muhammadadeel

حکومت آ نہیں رہی
حکومت آ گئی ہے

1784399-sardarusmanbuzdarx-1534667712-625-640x480.jpg

3rd_Umpire

#Naya Pakistan

ہاں حرامزاے پٹواری، لوہاروں کے دورِ حکومت میں تو
خاقان عباسی المعروف
سکُوبی ڈو خود کاؤنٹر پر کھڑے ہو کر ڈیوٹی کیا کرتا تھا
مشاہداللہ جیسا لوڈر مسافروں کا سامان کاندھوں، اور پیٹھ پر لاد کر گھروں تک پہنچایا کرتا تھا

49204447_2108256949196374_3430188176549871616_n.jpg

Last edited:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Their Teflon balls grow when they land in Pakistan with their outlandish expectations to be treated like royalty.
Oh yes. Oh yes. Second hand gora saabs and mem saabs flaunting their brown asses and pointing their very Desi fingers at anyone and anything and blaming Pakistan for why their kids' noses are running..

Iconoclast

Oh yes. Oh yes. Second hand gora saabs and mem saabs flaunting their brown asses and pointing their very Desi fingers at anyone and anything and blaming Pakistan for why their kids' noses are running..
And making funny faces......