Why US cannot defeat Taliban

mannews66

Voter (50+ posts)
If it can be boiled down to one reason,,, it is that they do not worship the Durrand line border and they stand shoulder to shoulder with all ethnicities and allow themselves to stand shoulder to shoulder with everyone else and and they are united in their fight and they are united in their rows.. Pakistanis have a weird celebration independance on august 14 when every grown man knows the reality of Pakistani leaders being subservient to any country willing to pay and Pakistan has arrested more foreign muslims than any muslim country and yet when time comes when Pakistan is suffering it goes begging to other brothers in faith asking for handouts (while continuing to bomb some of their citizens in its territory) http://www.youtube.com/v/__WBRXeuzjI

Why US cannot defeat Taliban

You got it wrong again Pea Brain...All US needs to do is send a couple of B-52's and bomb the hell out of Taliban like they did in 2001 and your taliban will start to crawl in their holes like cockroaches. Secondly Pakistani's dont have a weird celebration...it is a normal celebration because every country in the world celebrates its independance day Mental midget. What does celebrating indepandance day have to do with the current leadership moron? Secondly the millitary bombs its citizens who are outlaws and it is the way to do it. Bravo Pakistan Army/AIr Force....and you mental midget go back to your rat hole...WHere is the moderator here? Who allowed such a stupid thread in this site?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You got it wrong again Pea Brain...All US needs to do is send a couple of B-52's and bomb the hell out of Taliban like they did in 2001 and your taliban will start to crawl in their holes like cockroaches. Secondly Pakistani's dont have a weird celebration...it is a normal celebration because every country in the world celebrates its independance day Mental midget. What does celebrating indepandance day have to do with the current leadership moron? Secondly the millitary bombs its citizens who are outlaws and it is the way to do it. Bravo Pakistan Army/AIr Force....and you mental midget go back to your rat hole...WHere is the moderator here? Who allowed such a stupid thread in this site?

Relax Islamabadi. The Pakistani army is not that clean and faithfull as you like to believe.Those who are fighting foreign armed forces in Afghanistan have no interest in making millions of American dollars as some of the Pakistani Army Generals have made during the war in Afghanistan. Americans have tried many more than just 52 Bombers for 9 years in Afghanistan ( as you still wish more from them) and yet to defeat these warriors who are opposed to the foreign troops in Afghanistan. No other army in the world allows foreign drones to attack their own territories in which they already have ground forces except Pakistani Army and its Generals.I don't have any misgivings about the bravery of these Pakistani Army general's machomenship. I still remember the 1970 war , 93 thousands surrendering and Kargil episode where they left their own soldiers's deadbodies behind and refused to take them back from Indians.Do not talk about their being subservient to the American masters. It is an open secret which only fools can deny.

mannews66

Voter (50+ posts)
Now i could go through your post sentence by sentence, but your resorting to insults at the end is enough to show the strength of your argument....hint if you didn't get that. what it means is it that, any discussion based upon evidence does not require childish insults to support them,,on the other hand if argument does not have sound basis in reality then name calling is a typical tactic for the feeble minded.. in case you still didn't get it i will waste no more than one minute of my time and pick one random sentence of yours.
Secondly the millitary bombs its citizens who are outlaws and it is the way to do it. Bravo Pakistan Army/AIr Force
here you prove that a staunch nationalist such as yourself, even you do not believe in the laws of Pakistan.... Outlaws are to be tried in a court of law as with any social system.. but since you do not believe it and blindly worship the rulers of Pakistan (be it Zardari, Sharif, or military or otherwise) and shrudder at the thought someone else coming to power, you will support killing and maiming to any ends, even to the point of suspending your own laws and regulations.... (ironically just like America has suspended many of its freedoms upon muslims to protect itself from muslims)...pity the very same leaders who take the same attitude as you and carry on the bombing campaign despite floods could not take this attitude with the floods instead i.e. bomb every crocked landlord that resulted in flooding of villages because they are the ones who really put these rulers in power....... Thanks for proving my point.....you get a cookie.

Last edited:
Now i could go through your post sentence by sentence, but your resorting to insults at the end is enough to show the strength of your argument....hint if you didn't get that. what it means is it that, any discussion based upon evidence does not require childish insults to support them,,on the other hand if argument does not have sound basis in reality then name calling is a typical tactic for the feeble minded.. in case you still didn't get it i will waste no more than one minute of my time and pick one random sentence of yours. here you prove that a staunch nationalist such as yourself, even you do not believe in the laws of Pakistan.... Outlaws are to be tried in a court of law as with any social system.. but since you do not believe it and blindly worship the rulers of Pakistan (be it Zardari, Sharif, or military or otherwise) and shrudder at the thought someone else coming to power, you will support killing and maiming to any ends, even to the point of suspending your own laws and regulations.... (ironically just like America has suspended many of its freedoms upon muslims to protect itself from muslims)...pity the very same leaders who take the same attitude as you and carry on the bombing campaign despite floods could not take this attitude with the floods instead i.e. bomb every crocked landlord that resulted in flooding of villages because they are the ones who really put these rulers in power....... Thanks for proving my point.....you get a cookie.

First this thread is titled "Why US cannot defeat Taliban" so stay on the topic ...where did you get the drones subject here? My frist reply was that all US needs to do is send in their B-52 and the taliban will be running into the rathole like cockroaches jsut as they did in 2001. For your information...Americans stopped bombing Afghanistan with bombers and cruise missiles since past 7 years. Fact of the matter is, cavemen living in 7th century mentality are not going to defeat the worlds millitary superpower. Lastly...yes I support Pakistan Army / Air force against ANY agressor including those renegades in Waziristan.

Relax Islamabadi. The Pakistani army is not that clean and faithfull as you like to believe.Those who are fighting foreign armed forces in Afghanistan have no interest in making millions of American dollars as some of the Pakistani Army Generals have made during the war in Afghanistan. Americans have tried many more than just 52 Bombers for 9 years in Afghanistan ( as you still wish more from them) and yet to defeat these warriors who are opposed to the foreign troops in Afghanistan. No other army in the world allows foreign drones to attack their own territories in which they already have ground forces except Pakistani Army and its Generals.I don't have any misgivings about the bravery of these Pakistani Army general's machomenship. I still remember the 1970 war , 93 thousands surrendering and Kargil episode where they left their own soldiers's deadbodies behind and refused to take them back from Indians.Do not talk about their being subservient to the American masters. It is an open secret which only fools can deny.

Allowing USA to attack millitants is excellent. First they are spending millions on the missiles they are firing and they are helping us clean up these cockroaches from our land...what else can u ask for? Its liek they are doing all the work for US...Secondly I was talkign about B-52 bombers not 52 Bombers... the B-52 was used initialy to carpet bomb the taliban. As a result of this bombing...the taliban governmetn fell like a deck of cards within 24 hours.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allowing USA to attack millitants is excellent. First they are spending millions on the missiles they are firing and they are helping us clean up these cockroaches from our land...what else can u ask for? Its liek they are doing all the work for US...Secondly I was talkign about B-52 bombers not 52 Bombers... the B-52 was used initialy to carpet bomb the taliban. As a result of this bombing...the taliban governmetn fell like a deck of cards within 24 hours.

Justify licking the merican butts for few dollars is not an honourable cause itself but when you ignore the innocents who are being killed( laughable , that they call is collaterial demage) with these attacks is outright shameless act which doesn't help increase your dignity. The russian had no trouble entering Kabul, getting out of there alive was not possible for them. You just watch and learn.Americans are done there pretty good. They are looking excuses to get out of this hell hole. Now, If the Master is running , the slave will definately not stand around getting beaten.

aaleraza

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well so called islamic contries i have not seen any contry who helped pakistan or any other contry without taken permission for big powers. And else is taliban are not so muslim as you think, they portraited islam in such a way that it is really disgusting

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sadly for the Americans there dreams of taking out the Taliban and ridding the world of 'tyranny' as they like to think is whats falling like a deck of cards these days. Almost two thirds of the country is effectively under Taliban control and is being run by proxy Taliban leadership.
B52 carpet bombing takes out more civilians than Talibs and that just plays into the hands of the Taliban. The US isnt getting anywhere in Afghanistan; not now, not anytime in the foreseeable future. They are just looking for an exit without looking like dumb-asses who couldnt take out a rag tag army of 'cavemen' with their 'mightiest army in the history of mankind'. Why else do you think are the Americans looking to engage the Taliban in talks now? So that when the Americans leave and the Taliban come back to reclaim the remaining 1/3rd of the country, atleast the US can say 'oh we reached an agreement with them so its ok now'!

mannews66

Voter (50+ posts)
.the taliban governmetn fell like a deck of cards within 24 hours.
As i recall it took a few months, but thanks for the free american propo****a.. did they pay $200 since you passed "Go"..But for future reference
During the early months of the war the U.S. military had a limited presence on the ground.
There are three references for this statement in wikipedia.. Do your homework or at least get some money from uncle Sam!.... But if you want to be adament that they withdrew nevertheless then at least admit what majority of the think tanks and journalists have come to conclude that this was a strategic withdrawal which is very different from "falling like a deck of cards".. if you want reference for that as well then there are plenty (http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/stevecoll/2010/02/strategic-withdrawal.html , http://afpak.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/09/14/withdrawal_without_winning and http://www.stratfor.com/memberships/4190/analysis/taliban_withdrawal_was_strategy_not_rout_0)... again well done.. your arguments just keep getting easier and easier to refute.. regarding your firm belief in B-52, Allah saved majority of people ....i correct myself, actually everyone from B-52 bombers in a single cave complex (tora bora caves.. which by all accounds of the media both pro and anti taliban was surrounded so its laughable that the only person they got was a decoy... after sieging the caves for few days or maybe even weeks, your B-52 (well they are not yours but since you have such firm and yet unfounded beleif in them) couldn't even get the decoy,, it had to be the traitors who did the leg work very enthusiastically, much like you are trying to do right now.. again at least get some money...its laughable that people believe things without a single shred of evidence and exactly what their clear and open enemy tells them and defends so staunchly but if it was never based on evidence then i understand that you could not provide a single reference...
First this thread is titled "Why US cannot defeat Taliban" so stay on the topic .
did you not play "connect the dots" and then colouring when you were young... it seams not because you missed my most important point but maybe you simply overlooked it so just to reiterate myself, i will quote myself again to make it clear
Now i could go through your post sentence by sentence, but your resorting to insults at the end is enough to show the strength of your argument....hint if you didn't get that. what it means is it that, any discussion based upon evidence does not require childish insults to support them,,on the other hand if argument does not have sound basis in reality then name calling is a typical tactic for the feeble minded.. in case you still didn't get it i will waste no more than one minute of my time
i just heard the buzzer go buzzzzzz

Last edited:

mannews66

Voter (50+ posts)
aah somebody new
Well so called islamic contries i have not seen any contry who helped pakistan or any other contry without taken permission for big powers. And else is taliban are not so muslim as you think, they portraited islam in such a way that it is really disgusting
oh i didn't realise that having an image problem is a criteria for being a muslim... yes,, don't be ashamed, even if your ugly.. the criteria is the k a l i mah and actions that support it (lets not forget the later part as ulema have said the people could recite the k a l i mah and still be kuffar, for example if they do not pray or they do not rule by shariah or ....) .Maybe your one of those who expects nothing but an angel to be "islamic".. may I suggest looking in the mirror (sarcasm) of if that doesn't work then stay offline until you become an angel and then come back online to inform us (oh forgot by that time you wouldn't need to come online, just see me in my dream).... in case you didn't get that.. saracasm is one of the services i offer.

awan4ever

aah somebody new oh i didn't realise that having an image problem is a criteria for being a muslim... yes,, don't be ashamed, even if your ugly.. the criteria is the k a l i mah and actions that support it (lets not forget the later part as ulema have said the people could recite the k a l i mah and still be kuffar, for example if they do not pray or they do not rule by shariah or ....) .Maybe your one of those who expects nothing but an angel to be "islamic".. may I suggest looking in the mirror (sarcasm) of if that doesn't work then stay offline until you become an angel and then come back online to inform us (oh forgot by that time you wouldn't need to come online, just see me in my dream).... in case you didn't get that.. saracasm is one of the services i offer.

Heres a newsflash...your sarcasm sucks! Mostly because it makes sense to you only.
I also refer to your abandoned thread of trying to defend some crazy nuts in somalia.

mannews66

Voter (50+ posts)
sorry awan but i don't want to bring my level down to yours.. it would be like talking to a child and that would really be insulting. as for "abandoned" thread, and this thread,, so far i have one objectionists who things image is important without providing evidence to say why it is important and why it was a problem, nor an example of how it was problem, as for the abandoned thread i have one objectionist who things FIFA is important. Needless to say FIFA issue is so unimportant that it would really waste my time to continue (i thought i was pretty clear but since you brought it up.. i really hope you don't make a habit of it as i don't live in the past). I thought I knew of a lot of the bad habits of Pakistanis, being one myself and having a healthy group of them as friends, but being in this forum helped me learn something new. Pakistanis have a habit of forming opinions and talking without evidences.

tanvd

Citizen

Yes I am agree taliban are not muslim but hindu from indian army.

As i recall it took a few months, but thanks for the free american propo****a.. did they pay $200 since you passed "Go"..But for future reference There are three references for this statement in wikipedia..

Yeah did you have your head in the ground when all the worlds media (AL Jazeera...BBC...CNN showed American soliers were strolling through the capital Kabul? Or maybe your head was up Mullah Umar's....***? WIthin 24 hours of the bombing there was no sign of Taliban.

at least admit what majority of the think tanks and journalists have come to conclude that this was a strategic withdrawal which is very different from "falling like a deck of cards"

Oh when the scared cockroaches run away its a Strategic withdrawal? And when American soliers walk into Kabul its propa****a? Are you here to provide comic relief?

If you like taliban so much then go and live under those so called 2/3rd of the areas that is under them. But will u? No u wont coz u are only a internet ninja..

did you not play "connect the dots" and then colouring when you were young...

I stopped conecting dots in coloring books long ago...but it seems you still enjoy it...btw...are u sure you are old enough to qualify to be on this site? You have to be 18 not 8 to be here.

awan4ever

sorry awan but i don't want to bring my level down to yours.. it would be like talking to a child and that would really be insulting. as for "abandoned" thread, and this thread,, so far i have one objectionists who things image is important without providing evidence to say why it is important and why it was a problem, nor an example of how it was problem, as for the abandoned thread i have one objectionist who things FIFA is important. Needless to say FIFA issue is so unimportant that it would really waste my time to continue (i thought i was pretty clear but since you brought it up.. i really hope you don't make a habit of it as i don't live in the past). I thought I knew of a lot of the bad habits of Pakistanis, being one myself and having a healthy group of them as friends, but being in this forum helped me learn something new. Pakistanis have a habit of forming opinions and talking without evidences.

I dont know why you are playing up FIFA when the REAL issue was you taking sides of the somali militias on the pretext that the information they provide is correct whilst the media is biased against them. All I pointed out was that the evidence you provide is of similar value as the one provided by the media i.e. its the word of one against the other. Theres no such thing as irrefutable evidence by any side. However you seem to grind on about FIFA for some reason.