Why MQM Supporters , Musharaf Supporters and Endians have same Mind Set.

Pk001

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Im a pashtun, but i support musharraf, does it really make a difference? I only call myself Pakistani and a Musharraf supporter!

NO FEAR

Banned
u shud rephrase why all educated literate ppl support musharraf... its not about MQM.. karachi supports muhsrraf because its teh most literate city... musharraf is supported by pakistanis outside cuz they are the literate... and by yr logic no punjabi shud support him.. u shud have sseen manchester and birmingham jalsa to which i personally went and oct 1 event to which also i presonally went .. thyer were 95% punjabis... the only problem in pakistan is lack of education and acces of knowledge

I think Most of Educated People of Pakistan are Supporters of Imran Khan . MQM and Musharaf supporters are only in Karachi , But Imran Khans Supporters are in Whole Country including Karachi and also Out side Pakistan

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
That is 100% wrong. You think that 95% Pakistanees are not educated who are supporters of PPP, PML, Tehreek-e-Insaff, ANP etc. except MQM. I am a Pakistani University Graduate and did my masters from Canadian University and working for the Canadian Government. Do you know my political views, I hate MQM, MUsharraf, Taliban and Maulvi Fazloo as well as Jamti-Islami. These are all people who spread hate and have vested intersts.

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
Everyone has right for their views! Be a democrat not a dictator. Don't dictate your views on others or hate them because they don't follow your views,

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dnt know about musharafvleague but mqm is and indians are always always on same line and length. I wonder y ? May b they are really impresed by indians

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
First Check the spellings then say any thing.
By the way, Share among us, What have u observed?

tery abey nay rishwat lay kay teno prahi karwa diti howey gi mery je ghreeb bandey day spelling tey theek nahi ho sakdey baqi speelingan nou chhado je gall samjh aa gai a te odaha jwab do

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Most of Educated People of Pakistan are Supporters of Imran Khan . MQM and Musharaf supporters are only in Karachi , But Imran Khans Supporters are in Whole Country including Karachi and also Out side Pakistan

For MQM : You should check the Punjab, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Biltistan, Hyderabad, Sukkhur and some areas of Baluchistan :)
For Mushhy : You should check the Facebook Fans, Itna hi kaafi hai :)

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
What is a dictater. who can force his will on peopl .
how long BB was chairperson of PPP now Zardari and next dictater is already apointed Mr Bill. How long the Mr nawaz sharif is all in all Boss of PMLN how long Peer Pagara sb , how long Altaf Bhai , How long Ch Shujahat , how long Imran Khan------------- these all are pro democratic if these are democratic leaders than Musharaf is big democratic leader. after 18th amendment these leaders can fire any one from the pary even he is prime minister . is this democracy.
we have lean to persons not Pakistan . This is our problem. we want see our hero in government . Sharif fans want him and zardar wants him regredless who is good for county at larg . please be Pakistani we have a lot of division already we can not aford more divisions . Let's promis ourselve be honest and be a true pakistani . take a p-aper and write down all leader's goods and bads . Who did more good work for pakistani he deserve our hero. Pakistan Zindabad
Munawar

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
u shud rephrase why all educated literate ppl support musharraf... its not about MQM.. karachi supports muhsrraf because its teh most literate city... musharraf is supported by pakistanis outside cuz they are the literate... and by yr logic no punjabi shud support him.. u shud have sseen manchester and birmingham jalsa to which i personally went and oct 1 event to which also i presonally went .. thyer were 95% punjabis... the only problem in pakistan is lack of education and acces of knowledge

Yes there was a big crowd. Because people went to see famous Tabla Nawaz & Hamnawa