Why is The Government of Pakistan Allowing Immoral Queen of corruption Do Jalsas?

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why is This immoral corrupt women, a glorified prostitute doing Jal sas?

Why is she NOT in jail? Or hanged for treason? I am extremely happy about the last ten year initiative taken by the PM.

Introduction of death penalty for corruption would be icing on cake.

Enough of these money laundering criminal lohaars.a disgusting degenerate clan of inbreds must be nuked out of politics.

muhammadadeel

Pakistan Army has okyed Maryam and Bilawal to abuse Pakistan for next 20 odd years. They are starting their journey now.

Why is she NOT in jail? Or hanged for treason? I am extremely happy about the last ten year initiative taken by the PM.

Enough of these money laundering criminal lohaars.a disgusting degenerate clan of inbreds must be nuked out of politics.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they locked up EVERY opposition leader, there would be no one in Parliament. You would all say that he's a Tyrannical Dictator.

Iconoclast

Give it time, this cunt will be shutting down her bearded cooter for good soon. Nobody gives a flying fuck about her. I showed her video to a dude here in Kalaam, someone that's never gotten to within 1 mile of a school in his entire life. He was laughing at this bitch. Nobody takes her serious, at least here.
Gotta say even the uneducated people here have more sense than some of the degenerates on this forum. But then again none of those I know are haramis like Zaidi Qasim or Sohraab , FreeCountry etc.

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let her bark..she has no support except for a few thurkis and those want to extract the last penny out of this family....Majority of the nation is with PM Khan, who is slowly bringing the nation out of crisis IA.

Imran the legend

Her time will come very soon like judges media

Salazar67

If they locked up EVERY opposition leader, there would be no one in Parliament. You would all say that he's a Tyrannical Dictator.
It is fine by Pakistan and the AWAM. A fresh start. Under 45 age educated Pakistan passport holders only.

Burn The phaliamunth down.

Salazar67

Give it time, this cunt will be shutting down her bearded cooter for good soon. Nobody gives a flying fuck about her. I showed her video to a dude here in Kalaam, someone that's never gotten to within 1 mile of a school in his entire life. He was laughing at this bitch. Nobody takes her serious, at least here.
Gotta say even the uneducated people here have more sense than some of the degenerates on this forum. But then again none of those I know are haramis like Zaidi Qasim or Sohraab , FreeCountry etc.
Pissteen and his URINE gang of Hindustani trolls must die.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correction! It's called a corner meeting... Not a Jalsa! This is what a Jalsa looks like:

Db9vYT9W4AEnxWB.jpg

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)

You said everything I wanted to say and you said it elequently with a bottom teaser...
??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Benazir bane ka kitna shouk hai is shoudi ko, bhai is ka yeh shouk to poora karo Benazir ki tarah phele is ke baap ko bhi phansi pe charda do, adda kaam to phele se huwa wa hai, woh already jail mein hai, bus Tariq Massi ko thordi zehmant deni ki baat hai.

surfer

I kinda enjoy her frustrations and so called aggressive speeches. But when push comes to shove she is nowhere to be found. Empty vessel making a lot of noise. What’s even more amusing is out patwari friends who believe Maryum is actually going to take on the establishment. It’s hilarious really

Khan125

calibre font me Isey SAZA kion nhi dee gaee?
asal sawal to ye hey.