Why is Karachi such a shithole.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
They have no manners and rude to the core, look waht they have done to Mishal khan two years ago,lynched him dead in the university, Pakistanis nation is mentally ill. If my family was not living in Pak i would not go to pak for a second. It is a shit hole,full of religious extremism and criminals with no tolerance.
So you let your family live in a shithole...you urself was living in a shithole and the same shithole gave you credentials to go to ur colonial superiors....what a travesty of bigotry and ignominy.

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
When you leave Pakistan , it is advisable to just assimilate in your new country, Get over your nostalgia and emotions. My forefathers left Persia in 1100s , theirs probably some other shitty place and can trace all the way to Africa. Shit happens that is why you just move on. May be better people come after us and clear the shit.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
When you leave Pakistan , it is advisable to just assimilate in your new country, Get over your nostalgia and emotions. My forefathers left Persia in 1100s , theirs probably some other shitty place and can trace all the way to Africa. Shit happens that is why you just move on. May be better people come after us and clear the shit.
Dont forget its still these overseas who are feeding you by sending their remmitance. U people are arrogant and coward who cant see their own mistake but blame others

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont forget its still these overseas who are feeding you by sending their remmitance. U people are arrogant and coward who cant see their own mistake but blame others
Overseas are feeding me? Really? The last time i checked my account no foreign remittance came....Should I post my account number so that they can help me faster?

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
My bathroom in islamabad is bigger than the flats in London.....what kind fo shithole is this London?
Can u come of this toilet things? We dont do dance in toilet so we dont need such a massive toilet. We have all basic things like 24 hours electricity , water , gas.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Overseas are feeding me? Really? The last time i checked my account no foreign remittance came....Should I post my account number so that they can help me faster?
Yea sure give me your account number!
Waisay tumhari mangnay ki adat gayi nahin abhi! Kia maan baap yehi kaam kartay thay?:LOL:

GreenMaple

Karachi ka bera gharq karnay mein major part MQM kay hay and next is PPP
OMG! I seen a video recently about Larkana....I have so far not seen any city so filthy in my entire life.....and I travelled a lot!
Yep; those are the AHs.

Saboo

Really no idea yaar log itna pess toilet mein q spend kertey hein jahan sirf 10 mint bethna hota hey
Hahaha shaid iski aik wajah yeh ho sakti hay gaon mein gharon mein toilet nahin hoti na? to bahir kheton mein jana parta hay? SO they bulid a big big toilet first time they get a chance to get rid of that inferiority complex.

citizen12

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha shaid iski aik wajah yeh ho sakti hay gaon mein gharon mein toilet nahin hoti na? to bahir kheton mein jana parta hay? SO they bulid a big big toilet first time they get a chance to get rid of that inferiority complex.

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why is London such a shithole? The last time I was there....a guy was selling bananas for 1,5 pound A PIECE on the street. that 360 rupees for a banana! I saw people living in flats as if htey are living in pigeon holes. What kind of a shithole is that?

Seriously I am so sorry that someone was selling a banana for £1,50 or that people choose to live in small flats BUT seriously in your mind that puts them on the same level in terms of how clean they are.. Did you see households just dump their shit on their own front door. ?