Why Imran Khan will not win in next election !!!

Narcissist

Banned
92.gif

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: why imran khan cant win elections? by dr. farrukh saleem

Hmmmm I take it positively and urge that we should work more in these urban areas to change their minds and assure them that once PTI wins,they will be given freedom from wadera and Jageerdar...Will provide them independent jobs and they wont have to become slaves to them...We need to work on it and inshaAllah then PTI will have every chance to sweep.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dr. Farrukh Saleem is not very happy with PTI's war on terror policy. And that unhappiness is manifested in this article as well. In Shahid Masood's show he went out of his way in telling him that the YouGov survey was in the urban areas only, forgetting conveniently that the PEW poll which had the same conclusion, was conducted in urban AND rural areas. Just shows his "irritation" with PTI.

As for this article's content, it starts by giving a sweeping statement. How can any one say he CANNOT win?

What if his popularity reaches even higher levels and he becomes so popular in the urban areas, that the candidates from rural areas (having their own vote bank) start approaching him for tickets and party membership, as is starting to happen even now?

What if the soon to be announced new "clean" party joins him and other nationalist parties (e.g. from Baluchistan and Sindh) join him just before elections in seat adjustments?

What about the demographic changes that are taking place with more and more people moving from rural to urban areas?

What about the increasing awareness (through media) in the rural areas which might result in people really thinking before voting the right person?

Would the removal of 45% bogus votes and registration of equal number of youth votes bring no change?

What about the collective state of depression arising out of the Abbotabad debacle? Would that not convince some people to vote for the person who will not bow in front of external powers and the one who has no assets abroad?

What if Farrukh's assumption that PTI is all about "ghairat" is wrong and instead the focus of PTI during the campaign is on eradication of corruption? Would that not be able to persuade the common man who sees corruption every day?

Farrukh should remember that Bhutto's party at the start was also called the GT road party and was up against established political heavy weights. But still Bhutto swept the elections of 1970 because the elections were held in a movement and the youth was with him wholeheartedly. History could very well repeat itself in the case of PTI as well.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)

kon se masley jageerdar ya wadeera hal kerta ha ?
halat ye ho gye hain k abto masla bi ek chota lafz reh gaya ha

Jab 18 hours lite ni ati hogi villages me to wadeera kya uder POWER PLANT laga dega logo ko jo usko vote dalein ge ?
Jab 85 RS + per petrol miley ga to keya wadeera uder OIL WELL khudwa dega logo ko ?
Jab Urban areas k bad villages me bi bomb blasts shoro ho jain ge to kya wadeera uder MILITARY BASE bunwa dega logo ko ?

loog kab tk wadeera ko vote dalin ge? ab masley wo ni jo ek wadeera hal kr skay ya koi ek jageerdar?
Zulm per koi hakomet qaim ni rehti or ab zulm ki inteha ho chuki ha

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sweeping the National elections from not even having one seat in the local body setup will be a far big ask for IK, .... but i see a definate role of khan sahab from here on in the politics of pakistan till the day he die, and one more thing for sure he will be in a far better position as if Fazlu sab dictate his terms just on 5 seats then IK will have 5-10 times more seats... after next elections to impose his words, thoughts and ideas, as you can't keep him quite in the assembly and i hope if he wont be in power to impose his ideology then at least him being in the opposition he wont give a free hand to govt like NS.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
realistic article, educated people should come out and show IK reality. Its not cricket fantacy like Shahid Afridi 6 or out

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
realistic article, educated people should come out and show IK reality. Its not cricket fantacy like Shahid Afridi 6 or out
Dont worry, 370000 educated people want him to be the next Prime Minister and thousands came out on his call in Peshawar, Karachi, Multan and Faisalabad. Pessimists can say whatever they want but PTI will win the next elections and corruption Kings will not be able to run back to London in time.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
I wish you and IK goodluck to win next election (God knows which next election 2025?). Anyway, I am educated as well so kindly exclude me from the 370000 list please as I am not FAN of sick minded PMLn fobia cartoon character IK.

Dont worry, 370000 educated people want him to be the next Prime Minister and thousands came out on his call in Peshawar, Karachi, Multan and Faisalabad. Pessimists can say whatever they want but PTI will win the next elections and corruption Kings will not be able to run back to London in time.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This is mostly baseless article in context with the situation in central and northern punjab. I think most of the posters here have no exposure to the villages of central punjab , there is no such thing as jaghirdars in central or northern punjab villages, and this concept of kammi was applicable only some 30 years ago and that also for people with very low economic stature. Yes bradarism plays an important role but then villages are diverse with numerous biradaris. The only thing that Imran khan should do is to get candidates of dominant biradaris in the village constituencies and it is not hard. For example in Gujranwala villages, cheema jatts are quite numerous and if the candidate is cheema he can get votes of atleast cheema jatts but it does not guantee the votes from other biradaris. It is very complex I dont know why people compare rural areas of central and northern punjab with those of southern punjab or sindh. Oh man , they are totally different people, the rural people of central and northern punjab are as independent to decide to vote to the person they like, just the person has to reach to them. Violence in elections is not uncommon, so the candidates must have balls to face unexpected violent situations that may occur during elections.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish you and IK goodluck to win next election (God knows which next election 2025?). Anyway, I am educated as well so kindly exclude me from the 370000 list please as I am not FAN of sick minded PMLn fobia cartoon character IK.
so u are educated??? so what shaitan malik,sharmeela farooqi,fauzia wahab,mushahidullah khan,zulfiqar mirza,faisal abdi,zordari are educated as well.
chhad yar rehn de.hun enni v koi gal nai

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army and agencies are doing their best to present IK as emerging hero, IK is following 100% script given to him.
Poor Ik should realise that army is just using him, he must play smart.

Army has put him just to damage Nawaz in punjab coz Nawaz for the first time talking sense about army role in pakistan which is not acceptable for top brass corrupt generals, thats why you will notice that Ik is only acting as hero in punjab only, he is not in baluchistan, not in karachi not in NWFP. IK is giving punjab priority just coz he is appointed for that task.

I have all my sympathies with him, Mushahid Hussain said on record that these days IK is full time in communication with establishment and soon be given a big responsibility.

I would like to see IK, Nawaz , and Jamat-e-Islami together to eleminate zardari , MQM, ANP and PML Q from political scene.

The better forces must unite rather fight and pave the way for corrupts. Marshal Law is dangerous, should not happen.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This jadigdar propaganda should be over now. There is no such thing as jagirdar in central and northern punjab where most of the population of punjab reside and which has the highest number of constituencies in pakistan. This jagirdar sh** is perhaps found in saraiki and sindhi people not in our areas of upper punjab where everyone considers himself independent and does not give a f*** to others.