Who says Pakistan is a poor country? US Dollars showered in a Wedding Ceremony in Faislabad

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Who says Pakistan is a poor country ? US Dollars shower in a Wedding Ceremony in Faislabad

Showing off for no reason. I hate when people do that just to show off their money. To be honest these days except few idiots no one shows off their wealth...

In punjabi we say "khali paanday botay kkharakday nain"

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Who says Pakistan is a poor country ? US Dollars shower in a Wedding Ceremony in Faislabad

it's not matter of being fool!even if he has commitment with singer to get only five or ten percent and rest back to this cheap person. what is cause to show people, what he want to achieve by this cheap action? many billionths personalities are in this world but they are not showing in this way. which he did.

Narrated Ibn Masud:

I heard the Prophet saying, "There is no envy except in two: a person whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and a person whom Allah has given wisdom (i.e. religious knowledge) and he gives his decisions accordingly and teaches it to the others."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
please! try to avoid vulgar, we are Muslim and more over Pakistani, we should give respect to these relation because every woman is sister, mother,daughter and wife... i know you have feeling by his notorious or cheap act, just comment on him not family.... hope you will not mind my request....

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Nauman is right guys.. See at the following screenshot :

53605879231081391854.jpg

Lolll!!!!! =P

swing

oo bhaio mujhe ye batoo quaid azam ke tasweer kab se dollors par aa gae .5rs ka note hain dekho gour se 10.04 par[hilar]

U Are Right Bro. (clap)

PkRevolution

This is to be noticed that only few person are collecting money. Rest of childeren is standing and watching. I am sure it was Drama Bazy Theater to make people fool. Those people who have collected money gets paid for their work.

Shame to watch such people. Their parents were not able to teach them basics of life.