Who is terrorist RAW or ISI ?

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Indians all over the world and working to death to get ISI declared as a rogue agency... somehow indians claim that ISI is out of the control and it functions on its own... ISI is held responsible for all the terrorist activities in and out of Pakistan...

It makes me wonder if this all shouting by our "loving" neighbourhood is because they want to hide their own bad-doings... RAW is involved in de-stablizing its neighbours.. Srilankan rebels are getting help from India, Nepalese Royal Family was killed and the threads go to Delhi, Bangladesh itself is created by RAW's conspiracy... China is being affected by them...

Since RAW has launched its 12/14 Consulates on Pak-Afghan Border, the taliban or Al-Qaida terrorist, have increased their activities.. these so called jihadies hit Pakistani Forces, they hit NATO-US forces but they seldom get engage in any battle with Indian Forces present in Afghanistan.. ever wonder y?

None of these consulates were ever targeted by these Jihadies ( once a blast here and there can be a human error), although jihadies for some reason hate Non-Muslims but they seems to have sme kind of love for these consulates..

2ndly since the establishment of these consulates.. BLA has been more active then ever.. BLA, it is evident that BLA is getting their support from Afghanistan.. who is supporting them from Afghanistan???

RAW either it is acting on govt. policies which is to destroy all the neighbours or if this is not the case then they are the real rogue element in Subcontinent and maybe the cause of FINAL ROUND between two nuclear states... India have to control its agency.. and need to re-direct them to solve their internal issues...

Please share your comments

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with you 100%.

However, we have to bring our case beyond our Pakistani community.

See my post, Lobby for English captions/subtitles.

All the best

tehmina sheikh

You are absolutely right. I think it is not only Raw but the Zionists and other western forces behind the Indians. It is our duty as Pakistani citizens to expose these forces who are hell bent upon destroying Pakistan. May God bless our beloved country.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes You people are right so i believe that its our moral duty to write more and more and make discussions with each other so he things become clear to other people and also to our own people. As I have observed many Indians also visit this forum

G

we should look at the whole picture here. First, we should look in to our homes before looking in neighbor's house. whatever we do in our home should not affect neighbor's house,Pakistan is lacking this basic fundamental. if their is internal problem in india,we will deal with it and pakistan should do the same instead nosing in indian affairs.People are coming across the border doing horrible deeds that's really not acceptable.instead planning for disaster, ISI should look in to security for their nation. i have been visiting this forum for a time to look at fair picture of allegations from both side.
for the sake of argument people will say baluch movement, sawat and fata crisis is supported by RAW,even if that's true then it all started after 2001 but insurgency in kashmir started long back since 1989. again few will quote of 1971 that india supported muktibahini because pak's army couldn't control 1 million refugees who fled in india and situation was getting worse. confrontation of 1971 could have been avoided if pak didn't do pre-emptive strike.
many years of military rule made ISI very strong because its funds and people are directly connected to army. new civilian government has less control over it,on contrary RAW is not that much independent. if we take example of kargil, GOP didn't know what army was doing[if we believe shariff].
i was surprised to see people like zaid hamid on TV channels. he called himself defense analyst but he is a not wise[fool may be] instead he should be preacher of islam. His irrational arguments makes me laugh. i wonder if he is advising ISI,if he is,then 'Allah ke liye bhi mushkil hoga pakistan ko salamat rakhna'
it is time for pakistanis to make a decision about their future. whether they wanna prosper their next generation economically,socially or they wanna fall in to rigidness of religion and environment of war.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
RajKumar, your post was very interesting...... If you are so knowledgeable and true can you please answer these questions??

1- You gave a big lecture on ISI and didnt mentioned RAW even once?? Why?? Dont you know that Indian Court give a rulling against a serving Army Col who was from RAW was involved in Samjhota Express????? Dont you see that??

2- Can you tell me who was involved in Gujrat Riots where Hindu Extremist killed more than 7000 people and all the details are given on my blog : http://fahad-currentaffairs.blogspot.com/?????

3- About Kashmir?? Kashmiris are fighting for their freedom and they are fighting from 1948 not from 1971 make your facts clear. Pakistan will support them no matter what world will say because its Kashmiri people's right to live in freedom not under the shadow of 7 hundred thousand Indian Troops.

4- Can you answer why you opened dozens of Consolutes along Pakistani border inside Afghanistan???????? I give you answer you have opened them to support insurgency into Balochistan and FATA.

5- Do you know why Antoley, one of Indian Minister has forced to resign??? Because he was telling the truth of Mumbai Drama which was perpetuated by Indian Govt.

6- Do you know why Karkaray and other top Police officers got killed in Mumbai Drama because they are following the investigation of Samjhota Express in which your beloved Army Col from RAW was involved.

Do you still have any reason to point finger on Pakistan????? First sort out your own mess and then point Finger on Pakistan.

G

i was expecting same kind of answer. i have seen your blog few days back somewhere,very informative but with some
unrealistic fantasies[maps]and full of unproven theories.i will answers all your questions as well i will address all problems in india
without any comparision with pakistan.

1. I presume ISI is far more stronger then RAW in terms of facility,connection,access and funding.Correct me if i am
wrong. if any army personel commits a crime while he is on duty,his juridiction comes under army court.normal judisury dont deal with this kind of cases.A army personel is convicted of crime and charged.it selfshows that there is
still law in this country even army is not above the law.It is undeniable that indian army dont have corruption. i bet
no army in this world is corruptionless as we say a thief is the theif when he get caught. it is self correcting
process. we are on this way.

2.Gujrat riots were horrible and with full of misleading facts.I totally agree with facts that illustrates
participation of hindu extremists and muslims and it is also sad that government was proved to be very incompetent to
handle the situtation and somewhat biased because extremist had good influnce on government.Bjp has few extremist
elements came from RSS ages ago and unfortunatly they were in the goverment in that time. common people like me knows it well that's why currently BJP lost election in three states even they propagated terrorism control their big
agenda and in 2 state where BJP won because of very bad rule of congress.

If I say India is largest country in terms of number of religions and culture through out the history, it wont be an
exaggeration.Arising of a conflict is avoidable but cannot be eradicated.you can take example of afganistan pathan and kurd,in iraq sunni and shia numrous examples are around us.It is duty of common people to choose a goverenment
strong enough to deal with extemists. during past 10 years there was bill to ban bajrang dal and VHP,could not get through because of vote bank politics. i hope it will be passed soon as people have already noticed the threat of
extremism.

3.let me remind you the era when kashmir was called the heaven of the earth.thousands of turists used to come there
and lots of movies were picturied there.It was the time between 1950 to 1970's no seperatist movements were
there[look in to some neutral history source].if people were happy and place was peaceful then why would india need
700,000 troops inside kashmir [except considereble amount of troops on border due to 1965 war].Then 1971[muktibahini case already explained] war changed the confrontation war tactics to proxy war tactics which further stregthen by 1984 siachin conflict.Due to this, insurgency started and religion was used as weapon to mislead kashmiries.It all started with killings of kashmiri pandits. kashmiri pandits lived there since medival times without any conflicts with kashmiries.why would kashmiri kill them. i dont see a logic unless some external agent influnced them and provided help in terms of trained terrorists[so called freedom fighters],weapon and tranning.Army was called to counter insurgency.tourism and fruit industry affected a lot,unemployment increased and many kashmires were misleaded
in the name of Islam.Army started operations without actionable intelgence,lot of mistakes were made which led to
mistrust in between army and people.it went on and here we are, lots of confusion and lies and blood on our hands.my
friend we are fighting for basic eminities of life in south asian region and what we are getting instead of
bread,AK47's.if a organ of body malfunction,cutingoff that organ is always a last option.if people of kashmir[all
people not only few sepratist] want their own nation then no body can stop them because people have the real power not army as we have seen in case of USSR,1991-2 and 1971,1947. but remember "jo dusron ke liye khadda khodta hai wahi usi main girta hai" ya yun kahoon nafrat wo aag hai jo dusron ko toh jalati hai hi khud ko bhi jala deti hai.
I am a nationalist. i belive in 'together we stand and divided we fall'.if we keep providing development to kashmir and instead using army if we use police[way stronger then other state police] consists of kashmiris to counter
terrorists.it will be much more convinient without defying sentiments of people.

3,4,5 you gave me your explainations, i can provide you mine arguments. but discussion on these points will be
conclusion less because i believe in a one theory and you believe in conspiracy theory or vise versa.all answers are
in a balckhole called time.as i will say we really dont want taliban[hostile towards Indian gov] to come in as gov so we need to strong current gov.similar arguments will lead us no where.i have seen programmes of zaid hamid,talat hussain,hamid mir,Hamid Gul and many.i say we should believe our intellect to asses situations not some think tank and i am sure you have every reason to disbelieve india and me, can't blam you.History taught us so.

nuxal movements are going on in nearly six states within very limited area.it is not that much big threat as it is
depicted by Mr. Zaid Hamid"the exegerator" hah[lol on him, he is really funny.talks about re-esteblishing khalifa
empire :P and to prove his point takes example from a verse of quran.]
yah i almost forgot major problems, we have high poverty and population problem.These are problem which cannot be
eradicated over night.it will reduce with time and population will too,atleast i hope so[ i am optimistic person]with this growing economy. by the way you were talking about recession in your blog,it will not hurt asia to the extent as compared to EU and america.certainly not India because we have cheap and and efficient labour force
and banking rates far different then EU and america.lots of companies annoncung job cut acrros the globe but same
companies are hiring in india eg.my college 30 % has been placed in 1st pahse of placements althogh palcements usually goes to 50-60% in normal times.

you depicted problems of india so "well". i guess you live in norway and i live in india so i believe i know better
then you in case of india.i wanted to make a point here that we have enough problems
in our homes. we need to solve them before interfering in external affairs. i urge people of pakistan and india to
understand this.Use your own head instead believing in some think tanks.these so called think tanks and politicians try
to provoke emotions of public so they can divert the attention of people from their internal failure.lets say
Kashmir gets parted from india what will it do for common people of pakistan except feeling proud emotions same
applies for india and baluchistan case.i request you to post all problems of pakistan without
comparison with india and post their solutions,what you think is appropriate.Shaturmurgh ki tarah ret main muh chipa
lene se problem gayab nahin ho jati hai usko face karna padta hai. i am sure pakistan and india will be facing same
problems thus why increase each other problem instead deal with our own?think with mind not with emotions.Educate
people to develop of these kind of understaning instead creating these type of blogs which only creat false hope and
emotions.India[people] is looking for solutions so should be done by Pakistan.