When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
even if it is made the question is :

1 . How effective it is against the virus?
2. What if next year the virus mutates?
3. will it be like the flue vaccine that every year we have to have it?

Too many unknowns at the moment .

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
even if it is made the question is :

1 . How effective it is against the virus?
2. What if next year the virus mutates?
3. will it be like the flue vaccine that every year we have to have it?

Too many unknowns at the moment .
Scientist are working on cure and vaccine both. Hopefully we will have cure for the disease before a vaccine. 6 months time

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
No one wants to loose his superiority and the war goes on. Germany and China has curve but some countries are not accepting the solution because they dont want another major player in pharma research.
Its like 5G fight.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah gave us the brain to use. I know most ppl don't use it ?. Be happy cure and vaccine is coming soon.

You have to understand that a cure @ 100 percent is not possible. Example is Flue, Cancer, Ulcers etc. you can only do so much against these diseases. Some are curable , some can be controlled and some has no cure what so ever.
Human Brain is a function of brain size, Neurons etc. and has a physical limit. Nevertheless we should try and control what we can but the big picture is " Humans will always be Prone to Diseases for which there will not be a cure "

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like most of the plaques of the past, it will die on its own after reaching peak and then diminish. Examples from the past are Bubonic plaque. Spanish flue etc. etc.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah gave us the brain to use. I know most ppl don't use it ?. Be happy cure and vaccine is coming soon.
I am sorry but I don't agree with you. Humans have this brain since inception yet their knowledge is only a drop out of the sea of knowledge. God is the only One " All Knowing"
and He gives knowledge to whosoever and when ever He pleases. Why don't you read Quran and then you will know what I was talking about.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now, this is confusing:
Unless the new crew came aboard.

UNITED STATES: US Navy says 550 crew on the USS Theodore Roosevelt have tested positive for coronavirus

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sorry but I don't agree with you. Humans have this brain since inception yet their knowledge is only a drop out of the sea of knowledge. God is the only One " All Knowing"
and He gives knowledge to whosoever and when ever He pleases. Why don't you read Quran and then you will know what I was talking about.
‘Allah has sent down both the disease and the cure, and He has appointed a cure for every disease, so treat yourselves medically, but use nothing unlawful." [Abu Dawud, Tibb 11, (3874)]