When a poor woman tries to meet Nawaz Sharif

Ashir ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: When a poor woman tries to meet Gnja-e-Azam Nanga Sharif

afsos hay un loogooon pe jo apna haq bheeg main mangtey hain oor phir ko hi apne hukamran banatey hain

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

If one thinks NS can solve his problems then this is what he gonna get ... one has to pay for his/her choices simple

The Optimist

logo ko kab aqal ayegi, kab samajh ayegi k ye so called leaders jo k tried and tested hain,,, sirf aor sirf dramabaz hain..... Awam is non-issue for them

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)

logo ko kab aqal ayegi, kab samajh ayegi k ye so called leaders jo k tried and tested hain,,, sirf aor sirf dramabaz hain..... Awam is non-issue for them

If we carefully look at the history of human civilization, it makes it very clear (at least to me) that it is not necessary that some nations ever learn lessons and are made examples for others to learn, I hope ours is not one of them.

The Optimist

If we carefully look at the history of human civilization, it makes it very clear (at least to me) that it is not necessary that some nations ever learn lessons and are made examples for others to learn, I hope ours is not one of them.

I agree with you. I have come to the conclusion after seeing whatever happening in Pakistan, that JAHIL LOG JAHIL HEE RAHAINGAY and if we want change and a better future in Pakistan, those people have to come out on election day and vote for PTI who usually dont vote.
vote of these 60% will be the deciding factor who never cast their vote

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Poor woman......she don,t know Mian Sb can do nothing , he don,t want to change the system , so how can he solve the problem of the ppl ? Punjab must wake up and then for sure Pakistan will be change. The change will bring only PTI.

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

koi noora league ka supporter nahin aya defend kernay nooray kko?

<ChOuDhArY>

Imagine how they treat womens (may be mother, wife, daughter of someone)... still expecting that people will vote for them..

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Afsos hai mujhe apne nadan logon per jo sab kuch jaante hue bhi in besharam aur begairat leaderon ko defend karte hain ... aur us se ziyada afsos aur shikayat apne quam ke logon se hai jo is corrupt mafia ko apna vote dete hain is umeed par ke yeh aam awam ki halaat badal den ge ... aur kitni baar dase jao ke is sorakh se. Ab bhi waqt hai ... apne dil aur dimagh ko istimal karo aur apne doston ko pehchano ... Vote for a Change .. Vote for a New Pakistan ... Vote for Imran... the only ray of hope for this desperate nation.

truthinworld

MPA (400+ posts)

May be some security requirements.

But look at Imran Khan in Missing people camp.
He is here only for Drama Bazi.

580021_459891304028250_1790073867_n.jpg

Urooj_lbw

ye kahan se banwaei he ? well try, kher issue e nahi ke mian sahab bhaag gai, issue is , in modern world they way to govern is actually sitting behind the stage and making good policies, yar mian sahab ko apni photo lagwa ke laptop dene hen bas, oor aese halaat behter hote nahi
May be some security requirements.

But look at Imran Khan in Missing people camp.
He is here only for Drama Bazi.

580021_459891304028250_1790073867_n.jpg

quraysh

MPA (400+ posts)

shifa brothers are not only ganjja maha raj but also changa manga

mirror777

Senator (1k+ posts)

b854f559e93bf6a271727fd18dbb450c.jpg

@truthinworld
jaisa tumhara leader jhota munafiq hai waise he tum bhe jhote munafiq ho . I don't know why PML-N supporters always give lame arguments to prove their stupid points

Last edited: