What is your REDLINE?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Only an idiot like you can equate a debt of $60 billion and a debt of $95 billion. This is NOT equal.
Only a dumb person like you can equate a current account deficit of $2 billion in 2013 with $20 billion in 2018. Learn some mathematics. These figures are not equal.
Exports in 2013 were $25 billion. In 2018, they had actually reduced to $23 billion. Which means your dollar earning capacity had reduced instead of increasing.
There are no different solutions when it comes to earning dollars. There are only 4 methods to earning dollars. Increase your exports, investment, tourism and remittances. There is NO other way. Now how on earth can a govt. increase all these factors suddenly to cover a gap of $20 billion plus pay debt and interest on $95 billion???
So do not be an idiot of the highest order and learn some basic mathematics before you portray your ignorance here.

Sign of someone losing is resorting to attacks.

But what you call me an idiot for aren't my claims. They're Imran Khan's claims which he made even a day before elections.

That is the definition of a liar. Getting people's votes with ridiculous claims then taking a different tone after winning that sweet seat of power and authority. He's not the first power hungry liar that did it, he won't be the last.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sign of someone losing is resorting to attacks.

But what you call me an idiot for aren't my claims. They're Imran Khan's claims which he made even a day before elections.

That is the definition of a liar. Getting people's votes with ridiculous claims then taking a different tone after winning that sweet seat of power and authority. He's not the first power hungry liar that did it, he won't be the last.

At least get your facts straight. You are the one who called the situations in 2013 and 2018 "same". This is your intellect level. You cannot even differentiate between numbers. You have no idea what debt is, how much was it and how much is it. You have zero knowledge about CAD and other deficits and you present your opinion daily without an iota of logic.
Learn simple arithmetic and then try to argue.