What is the best talk show.

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
sabeenn-talk-shows-jpg.jpg

I believe that off the record is the best talk show, what about you.
and I believe Inamullah Niazi does not know how to talk so please my dear PTI dont send him to represent us.
and I have a request to admin that they should create a page where users can
create their own Poles with radio buttons or check boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:

zshan1

MPA (400+ posts)
Not off the record although Kashif is unbiased but he behaves like typical maachis lugaanay waali chuskoli aurat.
Any programme by Fahd Hussain is the best no ladai jhagda and just decent talk doesn't matter who the guests are

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
ویسے ''آپس کی بات'' ہے ..... سارے پروگرام بلڈ پریشر کا مرض لگا دیتے ہیں

moonlessmars

Councller (250+ posts)
لائیو ود طلعت اچھا پروگرام ہوتا ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ ڈاکڑ معید پیرزادہ بھی سنجیدہ پروگرام کرتا ہے اجکل وقت نیوز پر رات 10 بچے آن آئیر ہوتا ہے۔

P4kistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sub per Hi Marasi aur bhaand Baithay hotay hain.. Sub k Sub apni Rating ki Chakro me rehte hain....aur politicians kiya kartay hain... Jaise Anchor ne K U T T A Y chourien ho... bus bhongtay Jatay hain..

Buhat Kam Politicians Aisay hain ju Banay dai Putar di tarah gal karan...

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NONE!! each show is a DOG FIGHT show. they way they fight with each other...it can put mad dogs to shame.

yahan ke anchors woh bunder hain jinke haath mai bandook de di gayee ho aur participants boot licking dogs.

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
my first choice
anything and everything that has Imran Khan in it

after that
Live with Talat(trust worthy)
Islamabad Tonight(decent guy)
anything that has haroon ur rasheed in it
hasb e haal occasionally when feeling bored

IK-LastHope

Voter (50+ posts)
all of them are just bakwaas type, these anchors knows that who is corrupt and who is honest, but they just BLAAH BLAAH BLAAAH, none of them is concern about our culture, dignity, truth and shareea'h, i am watching talk shows since 2005 when there was GEO,in 2007 some of them showed some maturity for constitution and democracy, but now i am feeling that at that time they just wanted to be free from Musharraf's Dandaa, to blackmail these corrupt politicians, in elections 2013 we have to see that are they going to supporting truth and honest leadership or again they are goin to support their bosses and Maahi Baaps but they must know that this nation is not fool this time, they are awaken, specially Youth, wait for Tsunami they will be under control, INSHALLAH