What do you think why property prices of Bahra town and DHA is increasing?

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because tons of People from Karachi have been moving to Lahore due to bad situation.

Demand is very very high in DHA Lahore right now.

I remember a few months back one of my friend was trying to rent a house in phase 5 DHA, so he ended up liking a house but he wasn't sure. So he told the property guy that he needs time until tomorrow. The property guy laughed and told him, If you wait another hour, this house will be gone and my friend thought, property guy is just bluffing so he can close the deal asap. The house was gone within 30 mins.

I know quite a few families who are moving to Lahore from Karachi.

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
No load-shedding? BTW, happy to see Faisalabadis on roads for electricity. They got owned by nooras jhootay waday pretty good. Got what they asked for.

Liaqat Hussain

The DHA lahore is so expensive right now, you can find cheaper houses in Toronto, Canada at prime locations.

I was just checking a listing. 2 kanal house for 1.2 million and that is DOLLAR$$$$$

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Because tons of People from Karachi have been moving to Lahore due to bad situation.

Demand is very very high in DHA Lahore right now.

I remember a few months back one of my friend was trying to rent a house in phase 5 DHA, so he ended up liking a house but he wasn't sure. So he told the property guy that he needs time until tomorrow. The property guy laughed and told him, If you wait another hour, this house will be gone and my friend thought, property guy is just bluffing so he can close the deal asap. The house was gone within 30 mins.

I know quite a few families who are moving to Lahore from Karachi.

Many families form Karachi has moved in the suburban areas of Pindi/Islamabad as well.

buy PLOT IN LDA Avenue LAHORE , that is the best place to live in , All underground electricity and its govt society with large play grounds and space for college and graveyard, There is no chance of fraud as all transfers are computer base with thumb impression. It is not like private societies(DHA and Bhaaria twon) those with very meager resources on infrastructure. This is the most expensive society in Lahore where almost 20 billion rupees of public money spend on infrastructure .. There is not single society with such lavish amount of money has been spend on infrastructure ,, If u wana buy plot u can ask people or look newspaper.. or contact 0092-3339200000 this person has lot of plot for sale.
LDA Avenue One is 10 year old scheme started by Pervaiz Elahi but recently completed.
This Society is much better than DHA and Bharia in terms of development and infrastructure .. As these societies dont have underground electricity with large play grounds and place for public college and hospitals. Road of LDA Avenue society has constructed by FWO first time for any society in history of Pakistan.

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,P9UPRSK7CirX-I8M-HKgqOE7WjjFJhaixUgaAFMQVIJEH0_0ETNxBX5RJnD-Jj2EXAtGUjiImdrfQoGMWPxYIClx9nxaB9kF0TCHyu1BCzjUSeJGMDQ7zE462HiGlXBho9KQMMGbzwmiO8JqtR6aEtkfqNZRTZu6GAtqJTLYo1Cz2TyqfoNIjvzDMDGIn-bLkLnTFx9l

@neotide
this LDA Avenue 1 is most sequare place in Lahore as it is in neighborhood of Sharif family Riwind road palace U can check the number of robberies and dacoties in DHA and LDA avaenue 1 in last 3 years. DHA has record number of burglaries and housebreaking in Lahore , one of the highest in Lahore.

To buy plot in Bharia twon is big trap for all time as they sell every thing there u have to pay much more for electricity and security guards and cost of wear and tear for each month. On the other hand
LDA Avenue 1 is Govt Society and Govt not charge any money for security and there is no monthly bill for maintenance. To live in Bharia town is like u r living in apartment of high raise and u have to pay many thousand ruppes every month for security and maintenance .. This is permanent problem in Bharia town ... there is nothing any thing free

Last edited:

Anonymous Paki

buy PLOT IN LDA Avenue LAHORE , that is the best place to live in , All underground electricity and its govt society with large play grounds ans space for college and graveyard, There is no chnce of fraud as all transfers are computer base with thum impression. It is not like private societies those with very meager resources on infrastructure. This is the most expensive society in Lahore where almost 20 billion rupees of public money spend on infrastructure .. There is not single society with such lavish amount of money has been spend on infrastructure ,, If u wana buy plot u can ask people or look newspaper.. watch its map http://www.lahoreproperties.net/Sho...maps//Others//14.jpg&SName=LDA Avenue Phase 1

This Society is much better than DHA and Bharia in terms of development and infrastructure .. As these societies dont have underground electricity with large play grounds and place for public college and hospitals. Road of LDA Avenue society has constructed by FWO first time for any society in history of Pakistan.

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,gqxLhtTbllmicL77Dz9HH_WAodya8dWFKjNFFq0ANVMtXA7EPkIZy7rfii9P8MIzMMw2JGJV7lfUF5Hnc5IIgM1b2tNR-1S9cPFPGiHTJh3Boz_lLDKDtO05MPiM5IGkDNfE_xk1g0HftqU2gO7bWqsmsZPmEMf5QVLJdFWkN3J3F_o7Rs07gqAJS9SgJLMXSCSABzCI&w=248&h=320

another main reason why people prefer DHA is the security. Under Army people feel more secure ;)

TONIC

Look everyone knows that Malik Riaz has links with everyone in Govt & it's opposition, he has ensured that Bahria Town receives electricity, water and gas, no matter rest of the country receives it or not which has increased worth of his plots. Apart from that population is increasing which is also putting pressure on prices also law & order situation in KPK has been bad over last 10 years because of which many people from that side are migrating towards other areas....that's what I can say.

DHA is facing load-shedding and yes that could be a possibility that people from Karachi are shifting to Lahore. Islamabad and Pindi are also secure and there prices are also fluctuating because of the same reason.

Liaqat Hussain

Look everyone knows that Malik Riaz has links with everyone in Govt & it's opposition, he has ensured that Bahria Town receives electricity, water and gas, no matter rest of the country receives it or not which has increased worth of his plots. Apart from that population is increasing which is also putting pressure on prices also law & order situation in KPK has been bad over last 10 years because of which many people from that side are migrating towards other areas....that's what I can say.

As far I know Bahria makes its own electricity that is why there is no electricity loadshedding

ryzvonusef

MPA (400+ posts)
1- No patwari system, so if you buy a plot/house in such society, you know there will be no drama. Your money is secure.

2- Access to basic essentials, like Electricity/light etc

3- Security 24/7

4- Most likely your neighbours will be educated people, so no neighbour hood drama.

Liaqat Hussain

buy PLOT IN LDA Avenue LAHORE , that is the best place to live in , All underground electricity and its govt society with large play grounds and space for college and graveyard, There is no chance of fraud as all transfers are computer base with thumb impression. It is not like private societies(DHA and Bhaaria twon) those with very meager resources on infrastructure. This is the most expensive society in Lahore where almost 20 billion rupees of public money spend on infrastructure .. There is not single society with such lavish amount of money has been spend on infrastructure ,, If u wana buy plot u can ask people or look newspaper.. or contact 0092-3339200000 this person he has lot of plot for sale.

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,P9UPRSK7CirX-I8M-HKgqOE7WjjFJhaixUgaAFMQVIJEH0_0ETNxBX5RJnD-Jj2EXAtGUjiImdrfQoGMWPxYIClx9nxaB9kF0TCHyu1BCzjUSeJGMDQ7zE462HiGlXBho9KQMMGbzwmiO8JqtR6aEtkfqNZRTZu6GAtqJTLYo1Cz2TyqfoNIjvzDMDGIn-bLkLnTFx9l

I'll check this town out when I'm there next.

TONIC

As far I know Bahria makes its own electricity that is why there is no electricity loadshedding

They do have their own generation system but by and large they pay huge amount of money to people so that electricity is always there. One more thing I purchased two plots with them & everytime they just send charges without any reason so anyone buying from them has to be vigilant as lot of hidden charges may come along...just as an FYI

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Politicians, Govt Officers and Tax evaders are pushing the prices up. They just want to park that money. Name, maybe benami, biwi ke name per ya other family members.

Ahmedkwt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any idea about Pindi Islamabad societies. Any reasonable option in new societies of Islamabad, please share.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
I'll check this town out when I'm there next.

buy PLOT IN LDA Avenue LAHORE , that is the best place to live in , All underground electricity and its govt society with large play grounds and space for college and graveyard, There is no chance of fraud as all transfers are computer base with thumb impression. It is not like private societies(DHA and Bhaaria twon) those with very meager resources on infrastructure. This is the most expensive society in Lahore where almost 20 billion rupees of public money spend on infrastructure .. There is not single society with such lavish amount of money has been spend on infrastructure ,, If u wana buy plot u can ask people or look newspaper.. or contact 0092-3339200000 this person has lot of plot for sale.
LDA Avenue One is 10 year old scheme started by Pervaiz Elahi but recently completed.

@neotide
this LDA Avenue 1 is most sequare place in Lahore as it is in neighborhood of Sharif family Riwind road palace U can check the number of robberies and dacoties in DHA and LDA avaenue 1 in last 3 years. DHA has record number of burglaries and housebreaking in Lahore , one of the highest in Lahore.

To buy plot in Bharia twon is big trap for all time as they sell every thing there u have to pay much more for electricity and security guards and cost of wear and tear for each month. On the other hand
LDA Avenue 1 is Govt Society and Govt not charge any money for security and there is no monthly bill for maintenance. To live in Bharia town is like u r living in apartment of high raise and u have to pay many thousand ruppes every month for security and maintenance .. This is permanent problem in Bharia town ... there is nothing any thing free

One correction only.. The Electricity is not Underground in LDA Avenue 1... I was there a month back and the latest development was the erection of h-poles and electricity poles with few people putting the wires. In my opinion that will not affect all the things that you said about LDA.