We will get through this...Thanks to Kafirs!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Once a vaccine is invented these mullahs will be the first one to declare it Haram and people like Zaid Hamid and his tattoo wadaich to declare it a yahoodi saazish and stop people from using it.

Koi haal nahi hai hamari qoum ka

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
exactly we should be thankful to all Christians and Jews and other religion scientists who worked day and night to find cure for it.
hamaray molvi sirf wazoo aur instanjaa par he guzara karatay abb tak agar ya kafir scientists na hotay. THANKS TO NON MUSLIMS(JEWS,CHRISTIAN AND ATHEISTS ) FOR THEIR SERVICES OF HUMANITY THROUGHOUT THE MODERN AGE IN EVERY FIELD OF LIFE .

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Mullahs are anxiously waiting for the Kuffar to discover a vaccine for Corona so that they may be able to perform Umrah and Hajj where they will curse these Kuffar and pray for their annihilation.
HAHAHAHHA EXACTLY DUDE . AISAY NA BOLO APP WARNA YA TERRORIST TUMHAY B WAJIB UL QATAL QARAR DAIN GAY

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
exactly we should be thankful to all Christians and Jews and other religion scientists who worked day and night to find cure for it.
hamaray molvi sirf wazoo aur instanjaa par he guzara karatay abb tak agar ya kafir scientists na hotay. THANKS TO NON MUSLIMS(JEWS,CHRISTIAN AND ATHEISTS ) FOR THEIR SERVICES OF HUMANITY THROUGHOUT THE MODERN AGE IN EVERY FIELD OF LIFE .
Don't mix things up no priests are making vaccines in Western countries so blame the scientists in muslim countries not mullahs and a majority of scientis will not be calling them jew or Christian because they don't evem believe in GOD. Whatever happens is the will of ALLAH so as far as i'm concerned i'll only thank ALLAH regardless of what happens.

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't mix things up no priests are making vaccines in Western countries so blame the scientists in muslim countries not mullahs and a majority of scientis will not be calling them jew or Christian because they don't evem believe in GOD. Whatever happens is the will of ALLAH so as far as i'm concerned i'll only thank ALLAH regardless of what happens.
AQEEL UR SPOT ON , BUT THESE MULLAH POKE THEIR FINGERS IN EVERY MATTER OF SOCIETY EVEN IN CURRENT CORONA SPREAD THEY CALL IT YAHOODI SAZISH AND ALL THE CRAP WHICH IS NOT ONLY HARM FUL FOR SOCIETY BUT FOR THE JAHIL MULLHA AND ALL MSULIM, THATS MY POINT .
BY THE WAY IN RECENT HISTORY WE HAD ONLY ONE SCIENTIST ABUL SALAM AND WAT THESE MULLAH DID WITH HIM ON HIS BELIEF . SO BETTER WE KEEP SCIENCE IN HAND OF ATHEISTS. AND BIGGEST PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANIES ARE OWNED BY JEWS AND I AM WORKED IN Reckitt Benckiser MYSELF FOR 5 YEARS SO MAY BE I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE I THIS MATTER THAN U,

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
AQEEL UR SPOT ON , BUT THESE MULLAH POKE THEIR FINGERS IN EVERY MATTER OF SOCIETY EVEN IN CURRENT CORONA SPREAD THEY CALL IT YAHOODI SAZISH AND ALL THE CRAP WHICH IS NOT ONLY HARM FUL FOR SOCIETY BUT FOR THE JAHIL MULLHA AND ALL MSULIM, THATS MY POINT .
BY THE WAY IN RECENT HISTORY WE HAD ONLY ONE SCIENTIST ABUL SALAM AND WAT THESE MULLAH DID WITH HIM ON HIS BELIEF . SO BETTER WE KEEP SCIENCE IN HAND OF ATHEISTS. AND BIGGEST PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANIES ARE OWNED BY JEWS AND I AM WORKED IN Reckitt Benckiser MYSELF FOR 5 YEARS SO MAY BE I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE I THIS MATTER THAN U,
Many pharmaceutical companies or tech companies now a days have people from every faith and atheists working from them so the founder of vaccine for covid19 can be a muslim or hindu how happen to be working for company owned by a jew.
It was not mullahs but a leftiest and so called liberial party founder zulifqar bhutto how initiated the process of making ahmedis non muslims thats why abdul salam left the country.

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Many pharmaceutical companies or tech companies now a days have people from every faith and atheists working from them so the founder of vaccine for covid19 can be a muslim or hindu how happen to be working for company owned by a jew.
It was not mullahs but a leftiest and so called liberial party founder zulifqar bhutto how initiated the process of making ahmedis non muslims thats why abdul salam left the country.
ABB TUM THOOP LAY KAR LARNA CHAHTAY HO TO LARO , WAISAY MAY NAY JO KEHNA THA KEH DEYA AND IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH SOME ONE WHO CHOOSE TO ON THE SIDE EXTREMISTS FUNDAMENTALIST AND TERRORIST AND U R ONE OF THEM OR MAY BE A SYMPATHIZER.NO NEED TO REPLY . I RESPECT UR OPINION THOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH U