jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
۔۔لوگوں کو خلا میں بھیجنے کی باتیں کررہے ہو۔۔۔
کمبختوں۔۔ بہلے اس کرونا کے بیت الخلا سے تو نکلو۔۔

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
۔۔لوگوں کو خلا میں بھیجنے کی باتیں کررہے ہو۔۔۔
کمبختوں۔۔ بہلے اس کرونا کے بیت الخلا سے تو نکلو۔۔

The video is presented as if it's a big achievement when it is really not the case. Reason is :
The first man on moon was sent in 1969 and imagine that huge scientific developments have been achieved ever since then but not a single manned lunar expedition sent after it. Why? unless the first one was fake and its not still doable? why after 50 yrs they are not still able to send the second human to moon? what's holding them?

Corona virus is to stay like Aids and flue etc. There is only so much the human mind can achieve and will always be defeated by the bigger forces at play - call it mother natural or God. Doesn't matter !

arafay

elon musk is a very shady guy. None of his companies actually solve a problem, they are just getting sales from the hype around his personality.

jani1

Corona virus is to stay like Aids and flue etc. There is only so much the human mind can achieve and will always be defeated by the bigger forces at play - call it mother natural or God. Doesn't matter !

I will call it the will of Allah...

They (US and the rest of the world) have invested a lot of time and wealth into weapons and wars. but not into the humanity, in their welfare, health and education...
n by doing that they hv invited the wrath of Allah...
it doesn't matter what you wana call it, covid or corona, I will call it
Azab e elahi.

remember... qanoon e qudrath is same for every one, it applies on our politicians too, they r gona face the consequences for whatever they hv done...

Last edited:

WatanDost

I will call it the will of Allah...

They (US and the rest of the world) have invested a lot of time and wealth into weapons and wars. but not into the humanity, in their welfare, health and education...
n by doing that they hv invited the wrath of Allah...
it doesn't matter what you wana call it, covid or corona, I will call it
Azab e elahi.

remember... qanoon e qudrath is same for every one, it applies on our politicians too, they r gona face the consequences for what ever they did...

It will be a big big flop like
The Higgs boson | CERN
Crap.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We must ask a pertinent question to our great religious leaders if its Halal or haram to goto space?