Watch Jemima Khan in Capital Talk on Tuesday

arshikrani

Councller (250+ posts)

Jemima-Khan301.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
great women, she accepted islam, left her family, left her home, and we treated her ****, all kinds of attacks on her,

but her love is so great for pakistan. and she still says pakistan is like my home. and plus she is voice of Muslims and Pakistan in international media, and every time when paksitan was in trouble, earth qucks, floods etc she came to help her with money. and even she was a big force to build shukat khanum

my Allah bless her and keep her safe. i apologize to her and i am ashamed the way my pakistani people treated her. for sure she deserves greater respect for what she has done.

Hamaad

MPA (400+ posts)
A great lady doing so much for a country who's ppl never gave her the respect which she deserves...
Allah bless her...

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
A great lady doing so much for a country who's ppl never gave her the respect which she deserves...
Allah bless her...
I think ordinary people like us respected her but it was the elite class. I have seen her here in America while she was still married to Imran Khan. She was a very beautiful and elegent woman. I always thought she would make a great First Lady but guess it's not possible. When I look at Mrs Gilani I feel like hitting my head in the wall. Maybe this is what we deserve.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think ordinary people like us respected her but it was the elite class. I have seen her here in America while she was still married to Imran Khan. She was a very beautiful and elegent woman. I always thought she would make a great First Lady but guess it's not possible. When I look at Mrs Gilani I feel like hitting my head in the wall. Maybe this is what we deserve.

do you know i was asking some people who know islam in better way than me, that if there is any possibility that imran and jamima khan can marry again. then i would go with all my friends to uk to jamimas house and requst her to marry irman khan again

i know it sounds bit childish, hahahah but just its my desire.

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
do you know i was asking some people who know islam in better way than me, that if there is any possibility that imran and jamima khan can marry again. then i would go with all my friends to uk to jamimas house and requst her to marry irman khan again

i know it sounds bit childish, hahahah but just its my desire.

lol @ childish
Hum facebook party hain...[hilar]:lol:
hum sapnay hi tuo dekhtay aa rahay hain...

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank u Hamid meer for interviewing her.............. this interview will definitely shut up some of the critics.
Thats so nice of her that she feels for pakistan & its people.

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK would be naive to let her in his life.
She left him in time of trouble went straight to Hugh Grant,
obviously she don't understand Muslim/pakistani culture.